WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read on this, the more I think SZ has this well thought out.
"Failure to notify of a dead body", or "Concealment of a dead body"........that's all I can see him being prosecuted for, unless they can uncover some really good evidence, forensics that prove these women were intentionally murdered. And are there going to be jurisdictional problems, ie, where the women actually died and where they were found?
The bondage attire on the bodies just back up his "Oops,.........." or so he hopes.
His failure TO notify the authorities when this first "oops" happened tends to make me believe it was intentional, with the 2nd, he had an established pattern going. It wouldn't surprise me if he had others stashed away.

I'm thinking he has a "playhouse" somewhere. Extended family owned property, a place under an alias.

That pic of him on the couch gives me the "heebie jeebie" vibe anyway, like "something just ain't right with that boy". Trying to portray himself as something he's not? Momma's boy? Effeminate? Doesn't seem like the "setting" an ex-LE would surround himself in. None of my extended family that are LE or retired LE would have a gold leafed, or whatever, mirror, throw pillows, and what the heck is that "candy dish" thing on the end table? An heirloom of grandma's? Reminds me of my dad's house, and he's gay.

Maybe he has a deep hatred for women? :twocents:

Does anybody know SZ's birth date? I know it was posted someplace but I can't find it.

Also is anybody putting together a timeline or factsheet for Zelich? Or keeping track of the media?

does anybody know sz's birth date? I know it was posted someplace but i can't find it.

Also is anybody putting together a timeline or factsheet for zelich? Or keeping track of the media?

10-29-1961

for purposes of preserving information, below is Zelich's user name and post in the yahoo group:

https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MasterB_Slave_Club/conversations/topics/220

Re: [MasterB_Slave_Club] Seeking perm enslavement
Expand Messages

Sona Joshef
Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2012
have you seen my pic in master b slave club female album

To: MasterB_Slave_Club@...
Sent: Saturday, 21 January 2012 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: [MasterB_Slave_Club] Seeking perm enslavement
Yes....I am extremely serious. If you know of an owner who also desires this level, please let me know.

Hide message history
--- On Fri, 1/20/12, Sona Joshef <sonajoshef@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [MasterB_Slave_Club] Seeking perm enslavement
To: "MasterB_Slave_Club@..." <MasterB_Slave_Club@...>
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 12:17 PM

are you serious
To: "MasterB_Slave_Club@..." <MasterB_Slave_Club@...>
Sent: Thursday, 19 January 2012 11:01 PM
Subject: [MasterB_Slave_Club] Seeking perm enslavement

Hello,

I have just joined the group, with the hope of finding an owner (male/female/couple). I seek no limit no release enslavement, imprisonment, captivity, animalization...ideally in a farm/caged situation. If this level of control interests you, please feel free to make contact.

Sincerely,
Steve

The ad on SecondCityClassifieds was not placed by the family. I can't say who it was because they have not been named in the media. I don't know if they will be either, but it wasn't the family.

Something tells me it was Zelich himself. There's something about the writing, especially here ...

Steven Mark Zelich is a sadist who has enslaved a petite female named Laura Jean Simonson. He keeps her naked, handcuffed, shackled, and caged. He has no intention of ever releasing this poor woman who suffers from various mental disabilities.

... that makes it sound like it could have been Zelich taunting the family, bragging and typing out his fantasy of what he could've done to Laura had he kept her alive. The taunting also gives them false hope that Laura is still alive, when he knows very well that she's dead and had been for weeks or months at that point.

ETA: A family member or friend isn't going to introduce Laura as a ''petite female''. They'd say ''My friend/daughter/sister/etc. Laura''. It doesn't list her age, height, hair color or any other identifying features that could be used to find her. The ad reads more like a sexual fantasy than a genuine plea for help by a family member or friend.

10-29-1961

Thanks! Some of the public search sites seem to have him listed as 10-15-1961.

Does anybody have access to ancestry.com? It looks like his father's obituary might be on there. G. Zelich, died Oct 27 2002 in Milwaukee

As somebody mentioned before, he is listed as the personal representative on his father's estate. His father's house in Milwaukee was sold in 2003, to an unrelated party. The estate assets were valued at $ 443,574.00. The public records do not show who all received money from the estate, but it is likely that he received something at that time. So...did he invest that money in some property? Him and his sister shared a condo in Franklin for a while, but something happened (he embezzled from their shared business??) and that ended in court appearances.

I am trying to find a money trail to see if he might have property someplace. On the surface it appears as if he doesn't have much money, but appearances can be deceiving.

for purposes of preserving information, below is Zelich's user name and post in the yahoo group:

https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MasterB_Slave_Club/conversations/topics/220

Here is some more info on his profiles:

Email address: steve53227@yahoo.com
Usernames: Mrhandcuffs and Mrhandcuffs3

Profiles using Mrhandcuffs:
http://www.thailandsexy.com/index.php?dll=profile&sub=overview&item_id=524
http://tichy.bondage.com/u/1387029/user.html
Collarme.com and collarspace.com (profiles have been deleted but can be viewed via cache.)

Profile description often used:
Seeking a long-term (perm) 24/7 slave, for absolute ownership/slavery. There is nothing better than a slave, tied tight, gagged, blindfolded, hooded, chained, caged...or being lead by her collar w/leash, wearing wrist and ankle manacles. This is a position of total enslavement, for one who understands, needs, desires, craves and must be controlled by another. This slave understands the incredible connection between owner and owned.

Alt.com usernames: mrhandcuffs2 mrhandcuffs3
cached version: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...k+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

*snipped for space*

Hello,

I have just joined the group, with the hope of finding an owner (male/female/couple). I seek no limit no release enslavement, imprisonment, captivity, animalization...ideally in a farm/caged situation. If this level of control interests you, please feel free to make contact.

Sincerely,
Steve

So he was "trolling" UK sites? I wonder if that implies he was "mobile", could pick up and leave anytime he wanted? Or just "wishful thinking"?

What limited knowledge I have of the master/slave/S & M/bondage, etc., community, there's a "safe" word............does anyone have an idea of what the rate of fatalities are in that culture? I'd imagine it'd be pretty non-existent, and if it did happen, the word would get around pretty quick, if the incident was "suspicious", you'd probably be blacklisted, banned, etc. and end up in some dark underbelly of a sub-culture that doesn't give 2 cents for human life.
"Snuff films" come to mind.

SZ is a who should be put down like a rabid dog. :twocents: He has no place in any society. Moving around with 2 bodies? Are we talking possible necrophilia? :facepalm:

I hope LE and the DA nails this guy to the wall. Hope forensics and witnesses, victims come forward.

Rambling.........

Something tells me it was Zelich himself. There's something about the writing, especially here ...

... that makes it sound like it could have been Zelich taunting the family, bragging and typing out his fantasy of what he could've done to Laura had he kept her alive. The taunting also gives them false hope that Laura is still alive, when he knows very well that she's dead and had been for weeks or months at that point.

ETA: A family member or friend isn't going to introduce Laura as a ''petite female''. They'd say ''My friend/daughter/sister/etc. Laura''. It doesn't list her age, height, hair color or any other identifying features that could be used to find her. The ad reads more like a sexual fantasy than a genuine plea for help by a family member or friend.

It wasn't Zelich that posted the ad either. I was told it was someone else, not the family and not Zelich. I can't name this person as they have not been named in the media, but some of the family know who it is.

It wasn't Zelich that posted the ad either. I was told it was someone else, not the family and not Zelich. I can't name this person as they have not been named in the media, but some of the family know who it is.

Ah, ok. Is this person related to the family (or to Laura) in some way? Or is it just a troll or someone playing a sick joke

Re: necrophilia I've been wondering about that too. Because (graphic sickness alert) who's more completely your slave than the person you killed? They can never leave you and never assert their will.

Ah, ok. Is this person related to the family (or to Laura) in some way? Or is it just a troll or someone playing a sick joke

The information I have is it is someone that knew Laura and was also aware of SZ.

I think I am going to be sick :sick:

I've had no luck finding an obit for Zelich's Father. Fox reported that his Dad was a Sergeant w/Milwaukee (P.D. - assuming). I've searched a number of archives - no luck. Even w/different last name, you'd think that Steven Zelich's name (as son) would turn up in obit. Nada.

FOX6 News has learned Zelich’s father was a police officer — a sergeant for Milwaukee.

He passed away several years ago.

http://fox6now.com/2014/06/26/who-i...ested-in-connection-with-bodies-in-suitcases/

I found an archived 1987 Milwaukee Journal article regarding GZ, stating he was a 33 year police veteran at:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...bW4aAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oyoEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1822,262122

ETA more GZ articles found:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...yTsaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MCcEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5098,135470
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...G8aAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FyoEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5169,3085103

Thanks! Some of the public search sites seem to have him listed as 10-15-1961.

Does anybody have access to ancestry.com? It looks like his father's obituary might be on there. G. Zelich, died Oct 27 2002 in Milwaukee

Ancestry just goes to a site that list the information for his obit in the paper.
GZ; 72; ; Milwaukee J-S (WI); 2002-11-3; kap

So it was printed in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on 11/3/2002. I can't access their archives that far back.

I had looked for the obit too because I noticed it wasn't being found, but I don't understand why it was being sought to begin with. What would be the purpose of it? To further evident his father's connection and etc. with the pd?

Interesting sidebar . . . the Chief of Police @ West Allis during the internal investigation of Steven Zelich was Chief Dean Puschnig, 2000-2008.
http://www.westalliswi.gov/index.aspx?nid=732

"What's he up to today", you ask?
http://www.justice.gov/usao/wie/Programs/lecc.html
Dean Puschnig, Law Enforcement Community Coordinator

Each United States Attorney's Office has a Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee (LECC) comprised of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. The LECC is guided by the Law Enforcement Coordinator (LEC). The goal of the LECC is to improve cooperation and coordination among local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, thereby enhancing the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the criminal justice system. We have accomplished this by developing partnerships and working in cooperation with these partners to ensure our LECC program is a success and that we&#8217;re meeting the needs of all law enforcement agencies in the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
US Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Wisconsin

I wonder how involved he is with the present investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member