WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens all the time. I am not kidding. I live here and there is a running joke not only about Kenosha...but also, NOT to get into a police car. You end up dead. I have respect for our officers and deputies and thank them for their service, but there are a few (okay, a lot) of strange incidents involving police officers in Milw. and none of them make any sense. So. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it is a duck.

Why are my posts being deleted? His sister was named in the paper. It is public. Anybody can see it. Why did my post with that info get deleted?

Hi JSR!

We stay away from using people's real names on here when we can. Instead, members usually use links to articles naming family and friends. The reason for this is that people Google for jobs and the like and we get requests all the time to remove names. Remember, these threads remain for years to come.

Also, we don't "sleuth"friends and family. But if people are discussing a mainstream media article, that's fine to post. Just try to use initials so propective employers and the like aren't led here. Hope that makes sense!

:blowkiss:

I just posted in the Jessica Heeringa thread because I wondered if there could be a connection between her disappearance and Steven Zelich. The composite sketch that was done of the man they're looking for in connection to her disappearance looks eerily similar. Maybe I'm seeing more into it, but I do wonder. There's something about the long, slender bridge of his nose and the eyes.

*Edit - I originally typed it was an hour to an hour and a half away...sigh...sorry...it's more like four hours away. I know the circumstances are different, and I'm not saying ooh, ooh, that's him in any way, but idk, the nose and eyes are sticking with me for some reason.

I am just saying...we are NOTORIOUS for police corruption. This seems to me, as a local Milwaukeean, as just being lazy. I am not in LE...I have no idea, in truth. I am just saying, "mall cops"

I am from here and I can say, in all honesty, West Allis does not even have a full tlme police department...so you are really not dealing with LE in West Allis. That is Milwaukee County. According to his CCAP, his last known address is it is kinda on the border or Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. He was up by HWY 100. I am just saying...you walk one foot over and you are in Waukesha. The way our county lines work are complex. If he was in West Allis, then he was in Milwaukee, and he was dealt with by Cowboy Cop Sheriff Clarke. That is Milwaukee.

I can say this much: I know jail uniforms (I know...how I do is a whole diferent story). Wearing orange = Milwaukee men only. Red = Uh-oh...solitary. You are in troube now; Dark Green is Dane; Blue is for female inmates in Milw. Yellow is walworth.

Men get orange. So SZ is NOT in holding/transition. He was booked here in Milw. County, Orange tells a lot. He will be transfered, but I will bet you a dollar that he is in holding downtown.

They "color code" you...you get different uniforms/clothing from where you were booked. He had orange. That is Milw. county.

Sorry, I was here but not here - was on pause.

What are you guys talking about?

I just posted in the Jessica Heeringa thread because I wondered if there could be a connection between her disappearance and Steven Zelich. The composite sketch that was done of the man they're looking for in connection to her disappearance looks eerily similar. Maybe I'm seeing more into it, but I do wonder. There's something about the long, slender bridge of his nose and the eyes. Also, she went missing about an hour to an hour and a half from Milwaukee.

Iirc, not saying impossible, but didn't the sketch guy in JH's case have wavy/curly hair and was thought to be a younger guy?

Also, I forgot to add it looks like SZ has ties to MN too but I didn't see MI but that doesn't mean he couldn't drive there. He could have driven anywhere.

Iirc, not saying impossible, but didn't the sketch guy in JH's case have wavy/curly hair and was thought to be a younger guy?

Also, I forgot to add it looks like SZ has ties to MN too but I didn't see MI but that doesn't mean he couldn't drive there. He could have driven anywhere.

I'm about to edit my post to delete the hour and a half part. I evidentially typed the wrong city name in when checking the distance. It's more like four hours! So sorry you guys!

--Looking again, apparently I measured the distance between the two via a boat ride across Lake Michigan.......

As far as I'm aware Jessica didn't leave to meet anyone so it's probably not likely him, but I think he's driven far and wide to meet women...Michigan included.

"He ended up driving from Milwaukee to Michigan to meet me, and we went to a hotel," she says. "We were there for the whole weekend. We had a lot of fun." http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/E...s-case-He-was-always-very-kind-264843271.html

According to this article I linked to before (dated July 1), he's being held in the Walworth County Jail in Elkhorn:

http://www.lakegenevanews.net/Artic...730.114135-Arrest-made-in-suitcase-probe.html

Walworth County District Attorney Daniel Necci said that he expects prosecutors in Kenosha County and Olmsted County, Minn., to file homicide charges. Necci said the charges Zelich is facing in Walworth County are "small potatoes" compared to what he might face in other jurisdictions. He added that he wouldn't fight an extradition request.

It also states that he's "segregated" from other inmates for their safety and his.

I am from here and I can say, in all honesty, West Allis does not even have a full tlme police department...so you are really not dealing with LE in West Allis. That is Milwaukee County. According to his CCAP, his last known address is it is kinda on the border or Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. He was up by HWY 100. I am just saying...you walk one foot over and you are in Waukesha. The way our county lines work are complex. If he was in West Allis, then he was in Milwaukee, and he was dealt with by Cowboy Cop Sheriff Clarke. That is Milwaukee.

West Allis has a full time police department, its pretty big actually. West Allis is a city of 61,000 people.

Also SZ last address, the one LE (LE from West Allis & Walworth) was shown searching, taking the refrigerator out of, is on 80th & Lincoln. That is pretty much smack in middle of the city of West Allis. Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke has not and will not be involved in this investigation.

I can say this much: I know jail uniforms (I know...how I do is a whole diferent story). Wearing orange = Milwaukee men only. Red = Uh-oh...solitary. You are in troube now; Dark Green is Dane; Blue is for female inmates in Milw. Yellow is walworth.

Rallygrrl.........:floorlaugh:.....no worries!!!!

Some of us "know" more than the average bear for various reasons in our own local stomping grounds, and you being a "local" to the area of the investigation helps tremendously!
:seeya:

I just want to say that SZ's public defender is a dingleberry!

That "live stream" was pretty interesting, the trial, if SZ doesn't plead out should be something else! Seriously, his defense attorney said there was no intent to "hide" the suitcases?!?!?! WTH. He was hiding the bodies for months.
Liked the comment the Judge stated about (paraphrase) one accidental death.....ok, two accidental deaths, we have a problem. And not calling 911? Good call, Judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb