WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been using the "rough sex" defense for ages. Remember Robert Chambers?

Yes, and I think it stinks. It's murder, just call it murder...LOL

rough sex... funny how only women seem to die from it.

"On Valentine's Day, Robert Chambers walked out of a prison in upstate New York as a free man, but one still pursued by his own infamy.

In an exclusive interview with 48 Hours Investigates correspondent Troy Roberts, Chambers apologized for the way he lived his life and took Jennifer Levin's."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chambers-speaks/

Actually, only the headline says "he says it was rough sex gone wrong" and the article makes no such statement to back it up

SZ's attorney was on our local news Friday night stating it might have been consensual sex gone wrong. I'm sure a video exists of his statement somewhere online. I can't add links from the system I am on or I would look for it.

Within a timespan of one year two women are dead as a result of what he calls rough sex. Does he think that's really going to fly? Sure, people have accidentally died in the past due to this kind of thing, but there's a big difference here. How reasonable would it be to assume the same man contributed to the death of two different women during rough sex within one year...and with women he was not known to be in a relationship with...and it be a true accident? Obviously he thinks it's within reason to consider it an accident, but....yeah...NO.

Who could be the contributing factor in someone's accidental death during sex and continue to carry on the same type of encounters...and within such a short period of time? A killer, that's who!! Steven Zelich, in my opinion, is a monster. His reason for their deaths is malarkey! I wonder how many suitcases, bags, totes, or whatever haven't been found yet.

Okay, fine, they agreed to sex, so what! They didn't agree for him to freaking kill them, store them in a freezer and eventually toss them off the side of the road as if they were road kill.

My apologies, I don't often vent like that.

Within a timespan of one year two women are dead as a result of what he calls rough sex. Does he think that's really going to fly? Sure, people have accidentally died in the past due to this kind of thing, but there's a big difference here. How reasonable would it be to assume the same man contributed to the death of two different women during rough sex within one year...and with women he was not known to be in a relationship with...and it be a true accident? Obviously he thinks it's within reason to consider it an accident, but....yeah...NO.

Who could be the contributing factor in someone's accidental death during sex and continue to carry on the same type of encounters...and within such a short period of time? A killer, that's who!! Steven Zelich, in my opinion, is a monster. His reason for their deaths is malarkey! I wonder how many suitcases, bags, totes, or whatever haven't been found yet.

Okay, fine, they agreed to sex, so what! They didn't agree for him to freaking kill them, store them in a freezer and eventually toss them off the side of the road as if they were road kill.

My apologies, I don't often vent like that.

Well Said! Thank you for that! :loveyou:

I can finally reply now that they got me setup here! Hi, I am the newbie! I've been following this case and every thread closely for almost a week now! I work VERY close to where the bodies of Laura and Jamie were found. Just disturbing.

My questions are this...at some point wasn't there talk of SZ having a woman/women caged in his basement? How would that be possible living in an apartment complex? Also with the sexual acts he likes to perform you mean to tell me no neighbors ever heard anything going on?! Cmon I've been in many West Allis apts the walls are paper thin. And lastly I remember seeing that one neighbor said she sees him leave but never saw him with a vehicle she didn't think he even owned a car....if he was toting these bodies around like he claimed he was I find it very odd that no one saw him. Anyone else thinking that maybe he has property somewhere else?

I can finally reply now that they got me setup here! Hi, I am the newbie! I've been following this case and every thread closely for almost a week now! I work VERY close to where the bodies of Laura and Jamie were found. Just disturbing.

My questions are this...at some point wasn't there talk of SZ having a woman/women caged in his basement? How would that be possible living in an apartment complex? Also with the sexual acts he likes to perform you mean to tell me no neighbors ever heard anything going on?! Cmon I've been in many West Allis apts the walls are paper thin. And lastly I remember seeing that one neighbor said she sees him leave but never saw him with a vehicle she didn't think he even owned a car....if he was toting these bodies around like he claimed he was I find it very odd that no one saw him. Anyone else thinking that maybe he has property somewhere else?

Hello, Snoopysleuth! <modsnip> The other woman identified today was Jenny.

The girl in a cage that he told me about was at his condo in Franklin. I lived there with him for a few months until we had to move out. Sister kicking him out of the business and selling the condo was the reason. We moved to a duplex on Washington in West Allis. That place had a basement as well. I'm not sure how long he lived there after I moved out in August of 2007. But the condo, well, the walls were very thick. I can personally attest to that. When he and I were together, he drove a blue Impala. Not sure if he still had that same car after I left though. He was financing it and it may have well gotten repo'd.

Did Jenny Gamez have a missing persons report filed on her? What is her story? I saw she was a foster child. I'm just wondering if anyone has read anything that tells the circumstances of her disappearance...was anyone looking for her? Where is her son?

Jenny Gamez didn't have a missing person report out on her according to the things I read. Thet contacted her Foster Mother who said she had moved in with her Foster Father. In another report I read they said she moved & was never heard from again.

No mention where her son is. Sorry not much help.

I find it awful that a girl that was as pretty as Jenny was that nobody cared. If they did sure is no missing person report. I'll try to find the links where I read it.

In real life Jenny was a cute young lady yet I can see the likeness to her in the hideous sketch. It ends up it wasn't a bad job afterall, weird. Also I noticed she sometimes wore her hair dark and sometimes she was blond. Neither color looked bad on her imo.
The blond made her look younger possibly but she was young. Maybe she wanted to look older.

Did you find a photo of her with dark hair? I hadn't seen one, yet.

Also, I just don't think the consensual sex gone wrong defense is going to fly, someone here stated something along these lines earlier as well....if they were "doing their thing" and (take Laura) she stopped breathing, wouldn't a sane person's very first reaction be to remove the ball gag and collar, see if that helped...??? Even, if he was too scared to call 9-1-1, he didn't try to do anything, she was found with that collar and ball gag still on. ....ugh, so sad.

Just found this
Foster mother: Oregon woman found in suitcase was upbeat ...

www.startribune.com/local/265210891.htmlhttps://www.google.com/search?sourc...s_l=hp....0.0.0.4030...........0.tBUw0qHlnYk#

Star Tribune

4 hours ago - Investigators believe Jenny Gamez was killed in Wisconsin in late 2012 or early 2013, when she was 19. Steven Zelich, a 52-year-old security ...
article. Most I've read about her to date.

Gamez had moved from her home in Cottage Grove, Oregon, to be closer to a community college about 20 miles north in Eugene. She lived with friends and visited her family, but eventually fell out of touch, said her foster mother, Lorraine Ericksen.

Where are these friends that she lived with? Where did they think she went? Ugh, for some reason (I think it's because she was so young and had been in the foster system so long) this really just breaks my heart that noone knew she was missing or cared enough that she was missing.

Welcome to WS!!!

Great post!

SZ claims many things, are they true? He is a murderer & Ex Cop he knows the system. :banghead:

Or he flew her into WI? Was it said anywhere he traveled to OR?

She must have been in WI as they met in person in Kenosha County. How she got there hasn't been mentioned as far as I know.

Zelich...met the first woman — police have not released her name and she is referred to as Jane Doe in court documents — through online dating in 2012, seeing her in person in late 2012 or early 2013 in Kenosha County, the complaint says.

http://tinyurl.com/n3cuj9z

"Eriksen said Gamez came into her care as a teenager after having lived with another foster family in Oakridge. Before moving to Cottage Grove, Gamez gave birth to a son in 2008. The child&#8217;s father gained sole custody in 2010, according to Lane County Circuit Court records.
Eriksen said Gamez thrived at Al Kennedy Alternative High School in Cottage Grove, graduating with honors in 2011 and earning a two-year scholarship to Lane Community College.
Games attended LCC for one year, and then made an apparently abrupt decision to move to California to live with friends, Eriksen said"

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/31805914-75/gamez-eriksen-zelich-cottage-grove.html.csp

If I had to guess, they met online and became "close". It sounds like she had a rough life and as we know he's manipulative, probably gained her trust easily. Remember our collective reaction to his first picture posted? He did not look scary. In fact he could have easily gotten away with claiming he was in his late 20s or early 30s.

Anyway at one point he most likely offered to pay for her to come to WI to start a new life or to be with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member