WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a running joke in Milw, that goes back at least to mid 1980s that is "Never take a ride to Kenosha". We all know that. But someone from out of town may not have known this.

The phrase is, " Never take a ride to Kenosha. It will be your last". It was a publicity stunt to get people to buy property there. But we kinda took it as, "huh?" and it failed miserably :/

Another interview w/Foster Mom indicates that Jenny Gamez did travel to LA with a new group of friends. Neither her Foster Fam nor her friends from high school knew what she was up to. She quit school after her first year after achieving a two year scholarship. She had to be doing something to make money . . .

I don't buy that a 19 year attractive young woman is going to go to Kenosha on a "date" (in the traditional sense).

There's more to this story. Perhaps SZ is connected to a BDSM club that trades slaves or he sold slave services. And perhaps, just perhaps he had an accomplice . . . somewhere, perhaps in a remote area? Thinking farm . . . recalling his classified about wanting to be caged . . . what did he call it, animalization?

this case if really quite bizarre.

I'd like to know more about the new group of friends Jenny moved with.... it breaks my heart how easily she fell off the grid.

There is a running joke in Milw, that goes back at least to mid 1980s that is "Never take a ride to Kenosha". We all know that. But someone from out of town may not have known this.

That's odd. I've lived in the Milwaukee area my entire life and never heard this. A google search only brings up this thread.

It's also a weird joke for someone from Milwaukee to make since the crime rate in Milwaukee is almost triple that of Kenosha.

There's something "off' about how this case is being handled, IMO. I get that there's different jurisdictions, but there should have been murder charges against SZ before now. What is going on with this case? Still no murder charges makes me very uneasy. I hope we hear something soon.

Did you find a photo of her with dark hair? I hadn't seen one, yet.

Also, I just don't think the consensual sex gone wrong defense is going to fly, someone here stated something along these lines earlier as well....if they were "doing their thing" and (take Laura) she stopped breathing, wouldn't a sane person's very first reaction be to remove the ball gag and collar, see if that helped...??? Even, if he was too scared to call 9-1-1, he didn't try to do anything, she was found with that collar and ball gag still on. ....ugh, so sad.

I googled Jenny's name and about six different pictures came up on the results page. When I place the cursor on each picture, one at a time, a label with her name comes up. Because of the vastly different hair colors, I did that on each picture to make sure they were all of the same girl. Also that explains how the sketch artist came up with the dark hair because, the first picture I saw, shows Jenny with longish blond hair.

I agree that there's no way these two deaths were accidents. And, even if they were, he's still responsible. When taking all details into account that we know so far, it's hard to imagine anyone could believe these deaths were accidents imo even if the defense spins the case that way. If they try, shame, shame.

...I agree that there's no way these two deaths were accidents. And, even if they were, he's still responsible. When taking all details into account that we know so far, it's hard to imagine anyone could believe these deaths were accidents imo even if the defense spins the case that way. If they try, shame, shame.

"No one makes an accident look like murder." - Jeff Ashton

Jenny-Gamez-660.jpg

Jenny Gamez
19 year old
Mother of one
From Cottage Grove Oregon
Missing 2012

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Sher...found-in-suitcase-in-Wisconsin-265259191.html

My big question is why did this psycho leave the suitcases along the road where they would be found? He could have easily thrown them in a dumpster at some point.

Could it have been just a tiny bit of humanity that he wanted them to be identified to have closure for the families?

There's something "off' about how this case is being handled, IMO. I get that there's different jurisdictions, but there should have been murder charges against SZ before now. What is going on with this case? Still no murder charges makes me very uneasy. I hope we hear something soon.

Everything in this case has been moving in slow motion from day one. I hope we all live long enough to see a trial. LE seems to be more concerned about not doing something to embarrass themselves than anything else.

My big question is why did this psycho leave the suitcases along the road where they would be found? He could have easily thrown them in a dumpster at some point.

Could it have been just a tiny bit of humanity that he wanted them to be identified to have closure for the families?

It would be nice if that was true but I doubt it.

Dumping then just down the road from the Police station was in my opinion an Up You to the police cos he had already been questioned over another woman. He also wanted his handy work reported on. JMOO

yesterday's press conference (partial, anyhoo) w/questions on screen (so now we know the questions that Walworth County LE couldn't answer :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sjc2LABkB0"]Second suitcase murder victim identified - YouTube[/ame]

Good morning all! Welcome Lunaa and SnoopySleuth18!

A couple of questions for Just Simply Red. Did Zelich have a freezer (separate from a refrigerator) when you knew him? We are assuming the large appliance taken out of his apartment was a freezer, though it was reported in the newspapers as being a refrigerator.

Also, did he ever talk about his family? We know he has a sister and I think I read that his father was a police officer. Did he have a relationship with his family? Ever talk about his upbringing? What about his mother? Etc. Did he have any friends?

As always, you don't have to answer or give details on the who. We still don't have much of a feeling for who this guy is.

Thanks!

Former cop, like I said never trust anyone.

Does anybody else think it is odd that Zelich doesn't remember if it was the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012 that he met and murdered Jenny? At the end of the year or the beginning of a new year? Or before the holidays vs. after the holidays? Even if he doesn't remember the exact date, he should be able to narrow it down to a month. I wonder why he is being vague about that detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*