Found Deceased WI - Major Harris, 3, mom killed, La Crosse, 9 Oct 2021 *POI Fnd Deceased; Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only positive I am seeing from this is that no one can ever hurt either Mallery or Major again. I am so impressed with the community that stepped up and searched, and the local media who never took their feet off the gas keeping his face all over everyone's TV and newsfeed.

Ohh so sad. I had to give my alerts a second glance when I saw the word deceased. Dang, I wasn’t outside that long. I guess it was long enough for a little one to expire. It’s kinda like when we turn our head for just a minute in a store and our kid disappears only to find them in the toy section. Little Mason’s toys will just sit alone… Really sad. I’m gloomy anyway with the events on Gabby’s thread. And I’m worried about little Cleo too.

eta:
His mother, Mallery Muenzenberger, was found dead a week ago near 37th and Clarke streets. In the past 24 hours, six arrests had been made in her death. All but two people, a 21-year-old and 29-year-old man, have been released from custody.

Thursday afternoon, Milwaukee police and community members were searching the area around 35th and Center streets, but WISN 12 News learned police canceled the search. A short time later, police made the announcement.

WISN 12 News crews saw the boy's father, Carlton Harris, collapse in grief. He has been in town from West Virginia helping in the search for his son.

People in the area where Major was found gathered in prayer late Thursday afternoon.

prayer-service-1634852070.jfif

There’s a video with a transcript available here with a photo I hadn’t seen.
Milwaukee police say missing 3-year-old boy found dead

Last edited:
eta:
His mother, Mallery Muenzenberger, was found dead a week ago near 37th and Clarke streets. In the past 24 hours, six arrests had been made in her death. All but two people, a 21-year-old and 29-year-old man, have been released from custody.

Thursday afternoon, Milwaukee police and community members were searching the area around 35th and Center streets, but WISN 12 News learned police canceled the search. A short time later, police made the announcement.
It was fairly easy to find who these two guys likely are on Milwaukee County inmate search based off ages and booking dates.
21 year old is definitely RB (he is the only 21 year old booked within the last few months) and the 29 year old is one of three men who were booked within the last 48 hours and have charges pending.
:: Milwaukee County :: Inmate Locator

Thrown away like a piece of common trash. I'm so angry, this sweet little boy and his mother deserved so much better.

Milwaukee police say missing 3-year-old boy found dead

Milwaukee police said they have found 3-year-old Major Harris dead Thursday afternoon in an alley near 35th Street and Rohr Avenue.

"With a heavy heart, I'd like to pass that we have found Major Harris, unfortunately, deceased at North 35th Street and West Rohr. This is an ongoing investigation. This is something that is very fluid at this time. My heart and my condolences go out to the family," Milwaukee Police Chief Jeffrey Norman said.

Police said Major was found in a container near some garbage cans but did not release any additional details.

Kristen Barbaresi
@KristenBarbar

·
43s

Breaking: Major Harris has been found dead near 35th and Rohr. The 3-year-old went missing a week ago, after his mother was murdered. Investigation is ongoing.

Ugh.
Oh no.....not another sweet innocent baby taken from this world.
Rest peacefully in the arms of your mommy little Major. I'm so sorry this happened to you honey.

Jesus, savage. Family annihilators have nothing on these new kinds of guys who will just breeze into women's lives and kill both them and their kids.
The head of Milwaukee's office of violence prevention said something really poignant today during the presser about protecting women and children from harm and this reminded me of it.

IMO There are so many recent cases that have been DV related that have just made my stomach turn over the last few weeks... we've all gotta step up and look out for each other. Make sure we honor Mallery and Major's memories by letting a friend or family member know where we're going and who we're going to be with if there's any possibility things could go wrong/you're going to an unfamiliar area - ESPECIALLY when it's a new relationship or you aren't 100% comfortable with the people who are there. All of us deserve to be safe from harm and it's really heartbreaking that Mallery and Major didn't get that safety and dignity.

It was fairly easy to find who these two guys likely are on Milwaukee County inmate search based off ages and booking dates.
21 year old is definitely RB (he is the only 21 year old booked within the last few months) and the 29 year old is one of three men who were booked within the last 48 hours and have charges pending.
:: Milwaukee County :: Inmate Locator
Charges have been updated for two out of the 3 29-year-olds so I am fairly certain the other guy is JA born in 2/92. He looks like he's got six pending charges but it doesn't say what they are.
JA has attempted 1st degree intentional homicide on his record from over a year ago as well as felony weapons charges and bail jumping.
RB has an open armed robbery with use of force case.
Both men appear to have been out on bail prior to MM's murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back