WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The DOJ has released photos of a person walking in Albany on Tuesday, January 5. That's the same day the infant was born at a home in Albany.

Anyone who saw this person walking on this date, or has any information about this person, is asked to contact the Green County Sheriff’s Department at 608-328-9400.

0111_GreenCounty_Picture1-860x484-1.jpg

Authorities seek to ID person in photos as the investigation into infant’s homicide continues

The DOJ has released photos of a person walking in Albany on Tuesday, January 5. That's the same day the infant was born at a home in Albany.

Anyone who saw this person walking on this date, or has any information about this person, is asked to contact the Green County Sheriff’s Department at 608-328-9400.

0111_GreenCounty_Picture1-860x484-1.jpg

Authorities seek to ID person in photos as the investigation into infant’s homicide continues

I don't get why the face is blurred if they are looking for this person. I can only imagine how...unprepared the police were for this. Highest level of crime in Albany is speeding...and tractors being drove to school. (There's small businesses so maybe some thief)

The person is walking towards bridge here....other 2 pics are away from bridge.

I'm new here do we keep posting till solved?

Law enforcement sincerely appreciates the media’s assistance in sharing this information. Additionally, we respectfully request the media’s cooperation in respecting the privacy of the victim’s family and surrounding community as they grapple with this deeply distressing incident.

I'm more convinced than ever that this case will turn out to be involving minors, MOO. (sorry for quoting my own post, the internet is janky today for me).

I don't get why the face is blurred if they are looking for this person. I can only imagine how...unprepared the police were for this. Highest level of crime in Albany is speeding...and tractors being drove to school. (There's small businesses so maybe some thief)

He may be a minor.

There are no time limits on how long we post. A lot of us “bump” a case when we think about a victim, sometimes many, many years later. If there are new posts and you are following a case, you’ll get an alert, no matter how long ago the original posts were posted. Welcome to WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back