Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this who you're talking about?
http://doenetwork.org/cases/312dfon.html

I personally don't find the time frame to be too problematic because she had a history of running away...it's entirely possible she ran away to the U.S. Height, weight, age, hair color, and eye color all match up really nicely. The only issue I see is that she typically kept in touch with people and apparently no one has heard from her, which might indicate she met with foul play. However, I wouldn't rule her out based on that.

Great find!

Yep, her! If Ambretta Rawhouser turns out not to be her, I will definitely submit Amber.

Maybe Amber Potts-Jaffrey? The thing that kept me from submitting it is the time window--11 years.

Amber Potts was submitted to the Doe Network as a potential match for RCJD sometime last year. I had submitted her, but apparently she had already been looked and was not considered a match.

Amber Potts was submitted to the Doe Network as a potential match for RCJD sometime last year. I had submitted her, but apparently she had already been looked and was not considered a match.

Oh...thanks for the heads up. Sure looked close, though.

This poor woman's case really grabbed at me. She suffered so horribly, at the hands of a monster. It makes it even harder to know more about her because there wasn't witnesses before her death, like with Walker County "Ruthie" Doe and Tammy Jo Alexander FKA Cali Doe. A lot of people think she could have even been from overseas. I wish an isotope analysis had been completed; perhaps it can be. I think of her everyday. She has family and friends missing her, wondering where she is. She may even have a child, wondering why she never came home.

And all we know about her is her physical appearance and circumstances of death. We don't know about the life she led at all, we can only wonder and try to work backwards.

RIP Jane Doe.

I still think Lori Ann Kreuger needs to be checked out more thoroughly.

And why is that? She abducted her daughter Stacy in December 2000, and RCJD was found dead in July 1999.
If you believe that she really abducted her daughter. Its been how long now and they've never located either of them. The whole situation was sketchy. I wouldn't be surprised if they were reported missing a little later. They look so much alike. I really believe it needs a second look.

Yep, her! If Ambretta Rawhouser turns out not to be her, I will definitely submit Amber.

Rawhouser was a bit, IMHO, too old (38) to be RCJD. She also seems to have somewhat an overall "darker look", her eyebrows are ticker than RCJD's, she has bags under her eyes, her teeth look perfect with not even one protruding, and on this photo, she looks like she might have a cleft chin. At the very least, her chin looks quite different than the one of RCJD, more pronounced if you will :

normal.jpg

Rawhouser smiling :

2728472520045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

At any rate, I too would nonetheless submit her as a possible match. :)

If you believe that she really abducted her daughter. Its been how long now and they've never located either of them. The whole situation was sketchy. I wouldn't be surprised if they were reported missing a little later. They look so much alike. I really believe it needs a second look.
It's not a question of belief. I assume that since there is a warrant for her arrest, LE must have probable cause. Just this week, a young boy abducted by his father 13 years ago was located alive, but all the while, both had seemingly vanished into thin air. So nothing is impossible. Just saying.

http://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/missing/stacy-rudolph

This poor woman's case really grabbed at me. She suffered so horribly, at the hands of a monster. It makes it even harder to know more about her because there wasn't witnesses before her death, like with Walker County "Ruthie" Doe and Tammy Jo Alexander FKA Cali Doe. A lot of people think she could have even been from overseas. I wish an isotope analysis had been completed; perhaps it can be. I think of her everyday. She has family and friends missing her, wondering where she is. She may even have a child, wondering why she never came home.

And all we know about her is her physical appearance and circumstances of death. We don't know about the life she led at all, we can only wonder and try to work backwards.

RIP Jane Doe.
Unless LE kept it under wrap, there was no mention made to the effect that there were signs of previous pregnancies, thank heavens at least for that.

It's not a question of belief. I assume that since there is a warrant for her arrest, LE must have probable cause. Just this week, a young boy abducted by his father 13 years ago was located alive, but all the while, both had seemingly vanished into thin air. So nothing is impossible. Just saying.

http://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/missing/stacy-rudolph
I know all this. But I'm telling ya this needs to be looked into more. I've been on top of this a long time. I'm not just saying this cause I think it looks like her. I know of all kinds of parents who have abducted their child for many of years. But there was more to them missing. Later on when I have more time I will post the links. I believe domestic abuse played a roll. And the warrent the police issued doesn't mean a whole lot to me considering its been 15 years and they haven't picked her up on anything.

We'll never stop trying to find your identity and killer. RIP Racine County Jane Doe

Rawhouser was a bit, IMHO, too old (38) to be RCJD. She also seems to have somewhat an overall "darker look", her eyebrows are ticker than RCJD's, she has bags under her eyes, her teeth look perfect with not even one protruding, and on this photo, she looks like she might have a cleft chin. At the very least, her chin looks quite different than the one of RCJD, more pronounced if you will :

attachment.php

Rawhouser smiling :

attachment.php

At any rate, I too would nonetheless submit her as a possible match. :)

I didn't see that top picture until today--I have submitted her to Detective Tracy and she said she will get back to me.

Unless LE kept it under wrap, there was no mention made to the effect that there were signs of previous pregnancies, thank heavens at least for that.

No indication of Caesarian section, but sometimes I think a history of healed vaginal birth may go unnoted.

At any rate, I really hope she never had any children--just so they never had to wonder.

No indication of Caesarian section, but sometimes I think a history of healed vaginal birth may go unnoted.

At any rate, I really hope she never had any children--just so they never had to wonder.

That's unlikely to have been overlooked. Pregnancy causes many permanent changes to the body that are easily detectable on a post-mortem. So I'm sure they know. But you're right, that information isn't always included in the files that are made visible to the public.

There are no guaranteed changes to a woman's body from pregnancy and childbirth.

Sometimes, during childbirth the ligaments in the pelvis tear, which causes pits in the bone, I think called pits of parturition. However it is now known that many mothers don't develop these pits, and women sometimes develop the pits without having children.

There are no guaranteed changes to a woman's body from pregnancy and childbirth.

Sometimes, during childbirth the ligaments in the pelvis tear, which causes pits in the bone, I think called pits of parturition. However it is now known that many mothers don't develop these pits, and women sometimes develop the pits without having children.

Well, yeah, and stretch marks can be from gaining or losing weight or just bad luck in the genetic draw. Nothing is one hundred per cent. But it would be really rare to not have any signs at all of a previous pregnancy.

I've seen cases in the UID files where it's noted that they couldn't determine whether a woman had given birth, but I think they're all skeletal remains.

This is a huge stretch. But since she was from a group foster home, she could have met a partner, ran away with them, and resided together. That scenario is likely if domestic abuse was involved.

She is quite a bit over the age range, but in some of the photos, I see a resemblance.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/510dfqc.html

Her abuse according to reports happened over a 5-6 week(ish) period, with the brutality escalating in the last days. I see this more as a possible trafficking/grooming situation where she maybe would not comply and in those last days was punished to the point that it caused her death.Burning women who will not obey, in these settings, is common practice if you really dig into the trafficking world. Research some stories of survivors, the similarities to this case are compelling. If it was a domestic situation it would have had to have been short lived. My feeling is that she was a long term runaway. She was found also in a long sleeved shirt in July, the focus has always been on the shirt itself. The focus should be on "why" the long sleeves. Trafficked victims often wear long sleeves to hide the evidence of abuse. It is the only thing that makes sense to me. It is just my opinion. Maybe she ran away from point A. Was hidden/off the grid @ point B for an extended period (which could explain why no one recognizes her). Possibly sold off or traded much later,at Point C and this is where she died. This could explain also the inconclusive result of the ISO tests. I have seen ISO result maps of these types, they could possibly look at it as a trail perhaps. I wish we knew what the map looked like...
ISO maps will show very dark red areas, lighter red, orange ect.. which are indicators of possible locations that a person lived, dark red being the most likely areas. Where the result is inconclusive, the map could have a vast area or areas of dark red which could be perplexing unless there is a reason for that vastness,such as not staying in the same place, and I hope they explore that further.

I think i possibly have too vivid an imagination. The clothing, the poor dental hygiene and the blonde highlights suggest to me that its possible she came from a family with much older parents. Possibly sheltered for the better part of her life away from people in general. The latest news articles since she was reburied suggest that the age range has narrowed to between 18 and 25. Maybe she found sudden freedom and got mixed up with a bad group of people - there was speculation that her case could possibly be linked to Mary Sunderlin at one stage. (I think maybe i have watched Carrie one too many times) My imagination believes that the investigators have found some sort of connection which is why they are keeping their cards so close to their chest. I think they have long suspected her to be more local and finally linked the cases together but just need that one little bit more... I just hope if they are reading here that they know no matter how long it takes, we support them never stopping to find her a name.

So, I understand if this is not to be re-mentioned. I apologise if not and please just delete my post but has anything come of what was said earlier on before the thread was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13