GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:mad:

hollyblue ... thank you very much for answering my question concerning the directions of the river and canal. I did go to one of your maps also to get a sense of the property and water areas. I just needed to satisfy in my mind that searchers did not search the body of water that was closer to their house first. Why?? Do we have any idea??

I have some of the same problems as you do concerning the timelines. Today, I reviewed media links looking for missing info on when the mother and dad might have been told they would not be able to go back in their house, it had to have been Tuesday night when Reena came up missing. I could not find a news link for that - but LE usually will not allow family to occupy the home again until they have completed their search for evidence.

Tuesday evening when police arrived around 7:30 p.m. is when they pulled Reena's dad from the canal. I also am thinking what you said, that possibly Reena's mom referred to the dog coming from the "river" area instead of the "canal" when she was outside calling for Reena. The dog responded to Reena's name being called, IMO. Did the dog return to the canal area and no one paid attention?? OMG

SFAIK, the shopping took place Wednesday before Reena's body was found around 4:50 p.m. If you recall there was a video with the mother being interviewed with the two packages of cigs in her hand. I couldn't find the link but it is in our thread, but the news video was dated around 1:30 p.m.
I don't know what to think about the shopping by the mother either - surely relatives or friends would have shopped for essential items they may have needed. However, I don't feel that the sheriff's remarks about the mother shopping were appropriate.

The father's behavior is unusual. Going back to what the father said to the fisherman when he and the mother were looking for Reena ... that he didn't want or need any cops involved, and both parents neglecting to contact LE, as well as the father avoiding any media contact, leads us to believe there may have been previous issues with LE.

No. The canal is north and west of the river itself. If you zoom out on the map, you can see the major part of the river south of the property. I believe when the dam was built, and the river diverted, the island was formed. You can the see the dam on the SE side of the property. Her body was found in the canal, 25 yds west of the house.

Neither of the them was wanting LE to be called after Reena had been missing for more than an hour or hour and half. Why not?

Beautiful Little Reena ... Fly with the Angels and Chase the Dog Angels.

Prayers for Reena's Loved ones.

:heartbeat:

:heartbeat: :rose: :heartbeat: For Little Reena

Open the link below, which I have previously posted, but missed this special news item ... scroll over and down some to the far right of the screen. There is a photo of the Danbury Fire & Rescue truck with their lights on and a news item under the photo. So very sad.

http://www.the-leader.net/volunteer-searchers.html

Missing Poster says ...

My babysitter's daughter;

Administrators made memorial site private;

Case appears to be closed. Accidental drowning!
Injustice for Reena. Very sad.

Missing Poster says ...

My babysitter's daughter;

Administrators made memorial site private;

Case appears to be closed. Accidental drowning!
Injustice for Reena. Very sad.

Reena's mom babysat for at least one little boy. pictures on FB; parents of little boy posted 'babysitter needed' the day after Reena was found.

:what: :waitasec:

I'm still looking for another Link!

Perhaps they just means they will have enough info and witness statements by the end of this week or early next week to file charges of neglect or wrongful death. I don't take this to mean wrapped up as in all is ok and there was no wrongdoing. MOO. I hope anyway!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sheriff Dean Roland Comments On Toddler Death Investigation

Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 at 12:20 pm
Last week, tragedy struck in Danbury when a three-year old girl went missing and was then found dead of an apparent drowning. Sheriff Dean Roland spoke on the ongoing investigation into the death or Reena Mae Williams during this week’s report.

http://redrockonair.com/news/topsto...land-comments-on-toddler-death-investigation/
Audio clip at link-

ETA- I have never seen or heard anything like the above. A verbal crime recap, lol.

Audio clip at link-

ETA- I have never seen or heard anything like the above. A verbal crime recap, lol.

That's quite a neat little radio show they do with the Sheriff's department. They mentioned a search warrant was served at the house and items were recovered as a result of that. The are conducting a full investigation into Reena's death. He also mentioned letters and emails of complaints (reworded to issues - I think) and that they are looking into those - reports of Reena being out for walks alone, etc. I feel they really are looking at this seriously!

I love when LE are open and vocal to the public like this. Others should follow suit! JMO

:mad:

Perhaps they just means they will have enough info and witness statements by the end of this week or early next week to file charges of neglect or wrongful death. I don't take this to mean wrapped up as in all is ok and there was no wrongdoing. MOO. I hope anyway!

I certainly hope that is what he is implying, that investigation wrapup will lead to charges!! His news release tonight from WEAU just sounded so weak and final ... investigation wrapping up, autopsy death by drowning, it's over!
IMO.

Audio clip at link-

I thought so too, Knox ... he was all over the place with all that LE is still investigating in that radio report dated yesterday ... and tonight he releases a brief statement saying they are wrapping up in a few days!! :confused:
So good to talk to you!

That's quite a neat little radio show they do with the Sheriff's department. They mentioned a search warrant was served at the house and items were recovered as a result of that. The are conducting a full investigation into Reena's death. He also mentioned letters and emails of complaints (reworded to issues - I think) and that they are looking into those - reports of Reena being out for walks alone, etc. I feel they really are looking at this seriously!

That's what we want to hear and know they are doing ... that the investigation will result in a charge by the DA will lead to an attempt at justice for little Reena. Thank uou Jules. : D I kind of lost it for a few minutes!

From the start, I have felt that the investigation into little Reena's death will not result in any charges.

I expect that in so saying, LE will declare the investigation was thorough and complete, and no incidents reported or investigated rose to charging for neglect, etc.

Just my jaded take...we shall see.

~jmo~

Agreed. Pretty poor choice of words to be used in the title of the article. Most of the investigation shouldn't take that much longer.....except for the tox tests.

Audio clip at link-

Good to get a recap and hear from the Sheriff in Reena's case. He stated he has been in contact with the DA, so that tells me the DA is interested in his findings.

It is funny....and reminds of the old crime reports you read from around the 1900-1930's. "Mrs Josephine Beasley at 999 S Main reports that Jed Clampet's dog busted into their chicken coop and killed three of her Banny hens last evening. The Clampets have reportedly replaced the loss of the chickens for appeasment to Mrs. Beasley, and the dog is being reprimanded by having gravy slop and potatoes skins for an undermined time." :jail:

Me too HB, Mayberry RFD-ish. I laughed when I read your post!!!!!! That said, me being the Dork I am, loved it. I was a late in life baby and my parents are older, so I have an appreciation for "old fashioned ways".

Shana, sadly I think you are right. But like HB said, Roland is talking to the DA, so maybe some sort of low level charge will be made. I have mixed feelings about charging the parents, I need to know more.

Hi Southernanna, good to see you posting here. Another case of neglect, different than Carnel's but the outcome was still the same, no? Heartbreaking!!!

do we know any of the findings of the house search? why would they make the family leave overnight for that? that isn't the norm is it?

Me too HB, Mayberry RFD-ish. I laughed when I read your post!!!!!! That said, me being the Dork I am, loved it. I was a late in life baby and my parents are older, so I have an appreciation for "old fashioned ways".

Shana, sadly I think you are right. But like HB said, Roland is talking to the DA, so maybe some sort of low level charge will be made. I have mixed feelings about charging the parents, I need to know more.

Hi Southernanna, good to see you posting here. Another case of neglect, different than Carnel's but the outcome was still the same, no? Heartbreaking!!!

Just the alledged fact that Reena was out wondering alone twice that day and that far away tells me something was going on at home with her parents that was more important than ensuring her safety. For that, I believe there should be charges.

Good Morning Knox :coffeews:

Yes, it is good to be posting here and Deanna Ballman thread, I really miss us having an active Carnel thread. I am so concerned there is not going to be justice for Carnel.

Thank goodness, this morning I can see the humor in the sheriff's recap that you and hollyblue see ... it does take us back to the days of listening to the news on the radio too.

I know these parents have to be suffering over the loss of little Reena. And, it may be the DA will find the investigation and circumstances do not rise to the level of formal charges ... but I just don't see that happening now ... and like you said, we need to know more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06
Back