GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Justiceforreena for respectfully expressing your opinion. But I will agree to disagree with you, certainly not going to argue over this point. I really hate that the world is so perverted, and we even need to have this discussion about a nonsexual photo of an innocent child.

I took many a naked picture of my toddlers, running through the sprinklers, playing with soap suds in the tub, or, my favorite, a picture of my 2 yr old daughter, wearing only a pullup diaper and my high heels.

We didnt have FB back then, luckily for my kids.

I woke up this morning wondering if Tom's job of being the dam operator offered life insurance?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

As I've said from the beginning, TJW, Jr. Is creepy. WI court records are open. Multiple small claims, foreclosures, worthless checks, and DUI (TJW) followed these parents for years. TJW reportedly went in to get a drink. One might reasonably wonder if sobriety was an issue. I hope tox tests were done on parents! No need to test baby Reena.

I woke up this morning wondering if Tom's job of being the dam operator offered life insurance?

I found the help wanted position on the web ...if it's the same one, it's part-time and no benefits. I posted the link a few pages back.

Her obit picture is with their boat on the canal. ?? I don't understand these people.

WIS037330-1_20120825.jpg
RIP beautiful baby. How could someone not care enough about this child's well being? Look at her.
I hope her and Caylee are having the time of their new lives!!!

It was obvious there were 'problems' when we learned that she had already 'gone missing' twice that very day. What parent, who had just been presented with their 3 yr old who had wandered off a mile away, all alone, just leaves that same child outside all alone AGAIN, so they can get a drink inside? That makes no sense.

As I said, I think we have all made mistakes, and allowed a child to get into a dangerous situation. But most parents then respond to that mistake by CHANGING the situation. If your child escapes through the front door then you change the locks to a higher position. You don't ignore it and allow your child to escape three times a day. :furious:

So very sad to see this tragedy fade from the spotlight.

Thinking of Reena and checking for news.

So sad for this precious little girl, so much beauty, so much sadness. :(

Her obit picture is with their boat on the canal. ?? I don't understand these people.

WIS037330-1_20120825.jpg
RIP beautiful baby. How could someone not care enough about this child's well being? Look at her.
I hope her and Caylee are having the time of their new lives!!!

Thank you for your post I get angry everytime I see this little girl
in a photo with her by the water.
I also am so pissed off that when she first went missing they
gave the media the photo with her in makeup without a shirt on!!!!
Are they crazzy they even had one photo,no I think maybe 2
wearing a ***** LIFEJACKET!!!!!!

According to local residents, they just need tox reports (4 weeks); assume Reena had no toxins in blood so investigation is over. Neighbors are blaming selves; residents are upset over lack of neglect charges; appears to be an intimidation factor around this area; also learned today that mom babysat for more than one family:-(

Our annual vacation to this beautiful area will forever be marred with this tragedy! RIP little angel!

Welcome heather1234
icon7.gif

Do you have something to share with us about Reena?

ETA-We have a saying around here ... attack the post, not the poster. You might want to edit your posts or they will disappear. You can certainly voice your opinion, just do it in a way that is civil. If your posts are deleted you did not accomplish anything. Just tryin to help :seeya:

Well not that it really matters cause u guys will think what u want but i do know this family very close to this family and u guys assume alot of stuff that is not true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back