GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well not that it really matters cause u guys will think what u want but i do know this family very close to this family and u guys assume alot of stuff that is not true

That's why it's great that you're here. To present another side of the story which we have not heard.

u bet mom babysat for more then one family<modsnip>

It's our understanding that Reena travelled far from her house unsupervised and was returned by neighbors repeatedly. Also that she was allowed to play around water unsupervised. Living near the water as they did, that child should never have been allowed to be outside unsupervised. To allow that to happen is nothing short of negligent.

i on here in defense of myself i have read this public forum everyday since this happend i i am not in disagreement of some of the things that are being said i agree reena should have been watch more closely but what i dont agree with the assumtions that everyone is making about ppl they have contact with as far as posting other ppl facebook pages about if she babysat more then one family kids so on and so forth

i wasnt attacking anyone just stating some facts

Welcome to WS!!!!! We love facts!! I'm not local, but I cried for Reena.. broke my heart when they found her. Feel free to share here, we just have to stay within the rules of TOS.

I think the concern was other children's safety as most of us have stated that Reena should have been watched more closely. Concern was, were the children that were being babysat watched closely?

well my son was watched by jenna and she took very good care of him never once have i question the care of my son

i trusted her more then i did my former daycare hence why jenna was watching my son

Did your son wander around down toward the water ever? Of course, I don't know how old he is and may not even be old enough to walk yet...

and for the other little boy she watched which i am now watching she too had no worrys about the care jenna gave to her little boy

she took very good care of both kids she babysat and was a very good mom this page angers me i sorry i know u all have the right to your own opion as do i

Is it true that Reena was returned to her home earlier that day after being found wandering?

heather please don't be offended by what was posted here. You have knowledge of Jenna and Reena that we do not have. A child died because she was not being properly supervised. Some friend of Jenna's, in a news interview even said, "Reena knew better than to go near the water". Surely you understand how silly that sounds.

We only know what we read and hear in the media. As I said, I'm glad you are here to present another viewpoint. I want to hear what you have to say.

Thank you for your thoughts on this case heather, I can feel your passion and thank you for your opinions even if they dissent from the majority.

heather please don't be offended by what was posted here. You have knowledge of Jenna and Reena that we do not have. A child died because she was not being properly supervised. Some friend of Jenna's, in a news interview even said, "Reena knew better than to go near the water". Surely you understand how silly that sounds.

We only know what we read and hear in the media. As I said, I'm glad you are here to present another viewpoint. I want to hear what you have to say.

i do agree with what is being said no child at the age of 3 know better to go near water that is silly but it came from a friend who said that someone who doesnt have kids of her own someone that is 20 years old someone that is a kid herself

Tell us about Jenna and Reena.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back