GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
like i stated b4 i will let the investigator do as they are paid to do i dont know all answer only the good lord does i will not answer anything that will hinder anything in the investigation

Why did the mother and father think it was alright for a 3 year old to play outside around all that water? Thats what I want to know.

Her mother, Jenna Danish, said her daughter loves to go fishing and play outside.

"I came outside, I called for her, and the dog she had been playing with all day came up from the river and she was nowhere to be found," Danish said, describing the moment Tuesday night she realized her daughter was missing. "Where she went, the dog went. Wherever the dog went, she went."

Danish told FOX 9 News it was normal for her daughter to play outside, but she insisted the girl would never wander off; however, Roland confirmed that neighbors found the girl wandering near her home twice on the day she went missing. They will be interviewed as part of the investigation.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19283109/renna-williams-danbury-missing-girl?clienttype=printable

Why did the mother and father think it was alright for a 3 year old to play outside around all that water? Thats what I want to know.

Her mother, Jenna Danish, said her daughter loves to go fishing and play outside.

"I came outside, I called for her, and the dog she had been playing with all day came up from the river and she was nowhere to be found," Danish said, describing the moment Tuesday night she realized her daughter was missing. "Where she went, the dog went. Wherever the dog went, she went."

Danish told FOX 9 News it was normal for her daughter to play outside, but she insisted the girl would never wander off; however, Roland confirmed that neighbors found the girl wandering near her home twice on the day she went missing. They will be interviewed as part of the investigation.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19283109/renna-williams-danbury-missing-girl?clienttype=printable

what child dont love to play outside or go fishing i dont think for one min they think it is okay for her to play outside alone i relize she was left unattened but this is not normal for that to happened it was a bad decsion that her father will live with for the rest of his life

document proof history as in that is what ppl said there is no documented proof via cps alledged police rt reports so on and so forth that would be proof of history my neighboor could say my dog has history of wondering but in who eyes the neighboor or reports stating that my dog got lose on such and such a day or the humane society has proof that they had my dog at their facitily on numerous occasions that would be history

That sounds like a defense. Whether it was reported to CPS or just noted by neighbors that she wondered off should not matter --if she really did wander off and wasn't being properly supervised. If that is the case and no charges are filed you can bet those neighbors will be pretty upset with themselves for not reporting it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

what child dont love to play outside or go fishing i dont think for one min they think it is okay for her to play outside alone i relize she was left unattened but this is not normal for that to happened it was a bad decsion that her father will live with for the rest of his life

Nice that he has a life to live......

Regret VS Responsibility

In WI, if you have one too many drinks, decide to drive, and decision leads to death of another, it is called vehicular homicide. Yes, the decision was regrettable! Yes, there may be regret! Yes, jail time is the consequence!

You are free to defend your friends, Heather1234, however Reena deserves an advocate also!

Media tends to sensationalize for ratings! Some news reports here stated:

Reena had been returned twice on day she went missing

not to my acknowlegement maybe once but not twice jenna and reena were at my house at around 3:00

Fisherman had seen her wandering alone; dad refused to cal LE --- that is a flag.
fishernan didnt not see her he told jenna that she need to call and

According to report, dad said "We don't need no cops," Fisherman called LE,[/COLOR]

Missing for 90 minutes before fisherman notified LE --- it was so close to dusk!

i know as a mother the first thing i would be doing would be searching for my daughter or son if they were to have found her sooner u find that person u have a chance to save them time is the matter hence they would have found reena soon enough they would have been able to save her

Exactly! So why delay calling for help to find her?

Sheriff reported mom went shopping for shoes & cell phone while daughter was missing
mom went with brother to get a phone yes he is not from around here and he need to contact his immeditae family his phone had no service no reception around here he just drove 5 hrs by bike need to get in contact and let them know that he made it didnt know that was a crime i dont think that her going has any bearing on anything [

COLOR="red"][/COLOR]Makes sense.

FB links of sisters leave many to question 'why' lack of supervision went unreported

Sisters appear old enough to SEE what was going on. Again, did all think lack of supervision acceptable?

RUMORS

Drugs found in home

Only rumor but does lead to question in Danbury apparently. No one seems willing to deny!

Questionable pictures - most saw no harm

what photo do u think is questionable

I didn't see personally but have more questions regarding Father's role.

Intimidation[
COLOR="red"][/COLOR]Stopped for lunch in Danbury. Several locals spoke of "threats" and fear of personal safety from Reena's family and friends.

Anything official, as to the status of the case yet?

and whats that suppose to mean u think that he doesnt regret what happend

Well, I am sure he does. But if she had just been returned to him by a neighbor, after wandering 12 blocks away, and being gone for an hour---then I don't have much sympathy for him.

He knew she was wandering and he knew their home is surrounded by water. And he has no excuse for leaving her outside alone after she had just been returned home by a concerned neighbor. That is negligence and laziness, imo.

It's quite obvious that someone was NOT on the job that day to watch little Reena.

Perhaps too casual 'agreements' happened between her parents about which one was the 'appointed' attentive at the time the baby went missing. I can imagine that now, the two parents could be discussing if not arguing about who was responsible at the time.

Often enough, and sadly so, in cases with a longtime missing or deceased child (regardless of how), the parents split thereafter. Yet another tragic outcome, particularly if there are other children in the home (not this case).

Still waiting to see how LE weighs-in on this case in terms of charges, and if there is sufficient evidence to lay them at all.

RIP precious Reena

~jmo~

Yes, he was neglectful, but probably not intentionally, and that makes a difference. Accidents have happened when a parent has turned their head for a minute and weren't paying attention. I'm not going to beat the parents up over it, I think that's just a waste of space here. It's sad that this beautiful child is gone, but to spend several pages ranting about what terrible parents they are, and one's perception of pictures of the child, is really pointless, IMO. The media can and does sensationalize a lot of things, so I don't take the rumors and speculations too seriously. I don't like to kick a person after they're already down, but that's just me.

I hope they are being fully investigated, and if it warrants, that charges be brought. if it is true that the child previously wandered alone and had to be returned to the parents, there is zero excuse ----- ZERO.

I haven't been here for awhile... this one really got to me.

Did we not read at some point that Dad saw her through the window and yelled at her to get away from the water? Just before she went missing? That's like telling a 3 year old to not stick their finger in a light socket as their sticking their finger in a light socket.

I wonder why it's taking so long to hear anything on possible charges? Yea or nay. Maybe they are waiting on the tox reports for the final decision. ?

I just emailed news staff at WEAU for a follow up. I will let you all know if I hear something.

I just emailed news staff at WEAU for a follow up. I will let you all know if I hear something.

No one has replied. :(

Did the Sheriff close the investigation and we just haven't heard?

195903_513599648656239_1661138479_n.jpg

missing-girl.jpg

Her obituary:
http://www.barbolafuneralchapel.com/williams.html

I found some news stories
Preliminary autopsy results indicate a 3-year-old Wisconsin girl found dead in a canal near her home died of apparent accidental drowning.
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news...eena-mae-williams-death-apparently-accidental

Divers found Reena’s body Wednesday afternoon in a canal about 25 yards from her home in Danbury.
http://fox6now.com/2012/08/16/three-year-old-girl-died-of-apparent-accidental-drowning/

Deputies say the family dog returned wet about an hour after she disappeared, which led deputies to believe she was in the canal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189421/Body-missing-girl-3-canal-day-wandered-home.html

"We are aware of the fact that she had been brought home, was turned over to her father, and that it was an hour and half later that she was reported missing," said Roland.
http://www.kare11.com/news/article/...ion-continues-in-death-of-3-year-old-Wis-girl

Maloney says the girl had water in her lungs consistent with normal signs of drowning. He says her body had a couple of little scratches but no trauma or anything suspicious.
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Searchers-Looking-For-Toddler-In-Burnett-County-166245426.html

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:Rest in peace baby girl....:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back