Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Last week, jurors heard testimony from Anderson’s former cellmate. The cellmate, Marquan Washington, said Anderson admitted to the murder. “He told me they called him Houdini because of his case, and he basically made a body disappear,” Washington said.

Last week, jurors heard testimony from Anderson’s former cellmate. The cellmate, Marquan Washington, said Anderson admitted to the murder. “He told me they called him Houdini because of his case, and he basically made a body disappear,” Washington said.
The case jumpers as they call them become hard to trust it seems in this trial and even the questioning by the defense is raising hackles, court fight club!.

In the #ZachariahAnderson trial: The defense played our footage (@LawCrimeNetwork) of the moment they say D.A. Gravely mouthed the words "Die, die, die", as in prompting Washington when he testified earlier in the trial. They have recalled him and asking him about this moment.

Gravely argues in the clip he doesn't mouth "die, die" before Washington says it, appears to be repeating after Washington. Judge Schroeder agrees it looks like he mouths it after. Defense says the original file shows it simultaneously,laptop may have a lag.

Last edited:
The defense team for #ZachariahAnderson discussed a video clip from the trial that allegedly shows District Attorney Michael Graveley mouthing the words "die, die, die" to Anderson's former cellmate Marquan Washington during his testimony.
Yup lol seen it like being coached by the state, state has a good case so don't go shooting yourself in the foot. Now what's next will the defense bring in their case jumper to trump the states case jumper. When you hear the bell ring come out swinging and no hitting below the belt, no rabbit punches or biting.

Yup lol seen it like being coached by the state, state has a good case so don't go shooting yourself in the foot. Now what's next will the defense bring in their case jumper to trump the states case jumper. When you hear the bell ring come out swinging and no hitting below the belt, no rabbit punches or biting.
Weak upper cuts!

These counsels never break. lol

This is ridiculous. The defense is making themselves look like fools and I would not be surprised if the prosecutor files bar complaints on them.

The defense took a swing at that but shot down I see. Enough evidence to eyeball ZA and can see the jurors seeing that as well.

Based on the cases I’ve seen, the defense always (well, almost always,) asks for the judge to dismiss, after the prosecution finishes its case. I’m not aware of a case where the judge has complied, although it must happen now and then.

As is par for the course in this trial, there is drama right out of the gate with this witness. Defense called him. Prosecution has no deal with him for his testimony but then when asked Mcatee says he does have a deal/promise/something from the "state".

Last edited:

Judge Schroeder takes a really long time to rule on this...................

Mcatee said he was offered "consideration" in his federal case for testifying for the prosecution. He said he considered it, but I guess he didn't take it. He didn't testify for prosecution but is now testifying in defense case.

Mcatee shared a cell with #ZachariahAnderson two different times. Aug - Oct of 2021 was the first time. They got along, "for the most part".

Defense: Can you tell us what you observed about his sleeping habits? Mcatee: Nothing abnormal. Defense: Would he have nightmares or wake up screaming? (This goes to state's witness Washington's testimony)

Prosecution objects to question about #ZachariahAnderson having nightmares/waking up screaming. Now we're in a long pause as the judge ponders. While looking up a case Judge Schroeder says, "Actually I found a nice article about medicine."

I'm losing track of when the jury is present and when they've been sent out.....

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89