GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GREEN BAY (Court TV) — A Wisconsin woman accused of killing and dismembering her sexual partner while high on drugs is facing life in prison.

Opening statements are scheduled to begin July 24 in the trial of Taylor Schabusiness.

Wisconsin woman Taylor Schabusiness faces trial for allegedly decapitating her lover and abusing his body. Schabusiness is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse, and third-degree sexual assault for allegedly murdering Shad Thyrion in February 2022 in Green Bay.

Last edited:
State opening: The defendant admits to meth use with her friend Shad Thyrion. #TaylorSchabusiness tells police they were intimately involved and she put a dog collar around his neck. "She's pulling harder and harder...it takes several minutes."

State opening: #TaylorSchabusiness told police where to find body parts. She admitted to cleaning up. (Defendant has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity).

State opening: Police find different "parts of Shad" in a duffel bag and plastic tote.

State opening: The victims legs were discovered in #TaylorSchabusiness' van.

I can't believe this went to trial tbh.
I feel like it’s because of her mental health and drug use. Also the sexual assault charge – I can see that possibly getting dropped if the only evidence was her statement and physical evidence didn’t line up.

But she’s toast as far as the murder charge goes. People don’t attempt to clean up a crime scene unless they know what they did was wrong. She may have done an awful job cleaning up, but she sure tried.

JMO

Prosecutor says Taylor #Schabusibess was friends w/ victim Shad Thyrion from high school. Before murder:”She chose to take methamphetamine.” Also said evidence will show suspect used bleach wipes to clean up after crime. Victim was strangled w/choke collar on neck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back