GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This woman reminds me of a praying mantis. Don't they rip their partners' heads off after sex? I don't think there is any way for her to not be found guilty.

6. Female Mantids Sometimes Eat Their Mates​

Yes, it's true, female praying mantids do cannibalize their sex partners. In some instances, she'll even behead the poor chap before they've consummated their relationship. As it turns out, a male mantid is an even better lover when his brain, which controls inhibition, is detached from his abdominal ganglion, which controls the actual act of copulation. Cannibalism is variable across the different mantid species, with estimates ranging from about 46% of all sexual encounters to none at all.1 It occurs among praying mantids between 13–28% of natural encounters in the field.

I feel like it’s because of her mental health and drug use. Also the sexual assault charge – I can see that possibly getting dropped if the only evidence was her statement and physical evidence didn’t line up.

But she’s toast as far as the murder charge goes. People don’t attempt to clean up a crime scene unless they know what they did was wrong. She may have done an awful job cleaning up, but she sure tried.

JMO
Agreed. Cleaning up the crime scene shows that she was in a clear frame of mind. Moo

6. Female Mantids Sometimes Eat Their Mates​

Yes, it's true, female praying mantids do cannibalize their sex partners. In some instances, she'll even behead the poor chap before they've consummated their relationship. As it turns out, a male mantid is an even better lover when his brain, which controls inhibition, is detached from his abdominal ganglion, which controls the actual act of copulation. Cannibalism is variable across the different mantid species, with estimates ranging from about 46% of all sexual encounters to none at all.1 It occurs among praying mantids between 13–28% of natural encounters in the field.

Guess we should be grateful she didn't eat him. This is a horrible case.

I also agree, Cleaning up and attempted coverup means she knew what she did was wrong and that if caught, she was going to jail.
I could even further argue that since she did all this while she was on meth, even the drugs did not impair her ability to know right from wrong.

I do believe she’s severely mentally ill. I genuinely do; I don’t think she’s faking it. But I don’t think it’s the reason she killed Shad. Even in her own statement, her reason for killing him wasn’t based on any delusion or paranoia.

JMO

This questioning from the defense is so cumbersome. I get that he’s just doing his job, but seriously, “and it was nighttime, correct?” They’ve already stated the time multiple times and it’s clearly dark out in the bodycam footage. JMO lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back