GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long do we think itll take for them to come back with a verdict? I say tommorow by noon
I'm woth you...Probably before or by noon tomorrow.
Did the judge say how long the jury would go tonight? He sped through everything I missed it if he said it.

Wow, verdict watch has already begun!

@arielilane thank you for the updates throughout the trial! After Letecia’s trial I decided to step back a little and depend on information here.

And thanks to the other members for your insightful comments and occasional humor- all were much appreciated!

Think it’ll be quick?

Hugs to you all. :)
Been great to have supportive group of members. Agree with you - y'all add much insight into this case and it's been a pleasure posting. Much easier to watch trial and laughter is important imo especially with morbid topics.

Honestly, with the topics that might be discussed during deliberations, I wouldn't have much of an appetite. Just sayin..
I did jury duty once and sat on a trial very similar to this. Not the sexual aspect, but a murder involving dismemberment. Also with an insanity defense and it being a two part trial, so very very similar.

IIRC, a few people upthread seemed surprised that the jury was being shown all of the gruesome photos. Well, I was not surprised, because we were shown everything. We were deliberating with a pile of the graphic photos spread out all over the table.

And then they offered to bring us lunch. Same with me, @shotgun09 I didn’t have an appetite- the idea of eating any kind of meat made me feel sick. I ended up with egg salad since it least resembled anything human.

Oh to answer another question, our jury alternates were also dismissed before we began deliberating.

Second phase begins tomorrow:

The trial is being done in two phases. The first is regarding Schabusiness' charges. If the jury finds her guilty, the second phase will focus on whether Schabusiness is responsible for the crime, or if she was suffering from a mental disease or defect at the time of the killing.

Schabusiness trial: opening statements and 11 witnesses testify on day one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mareno
Back