GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we think she planned on killing Shad that day?

I personally dont think she planned on killing him until she started strangling him. I think it started as a sexual thing.

I agree with this. I'm not one to kink shame but I never have personally understood the appeal of strangling/being strangled.

Do we think she planned on killing Shad that day?

I personally dont think she planned on killing him until she started strangling him. I think it started as a sexual thing.
I don't think she planned it. I think she got carried away and was sexually aroused by the act. I do think though that she mirrored Dahmer in the disposal. She used a bucket, he stored parts in barrels. She dismembered, so did he. As stated before, I'm not sure she didn't cannibalize.

Detective testifies that #TaylorSchabusiness had planned to take the bucket with her that contained the head and genitalia because she wanted to keep them, but then forgot.

Did Ms. Schabusiness discuss anything else she did with Shad's body after she killed him? The detective goes on to describe what the defendant told him she did to and with the body:

I don't think she planned it. I think she got carried away and was sexually aroused by the act. I do think though that she mirrored Dahmer in the disposal. She used a bucket, he stored parts in barrels. She dismembered, so did he. As stated before, I'm not sure she didn't cannibalize.
I don't recall all of JD's actions. I recall reading a book written (or ghost written) by JD's father Lionel and it's an excellent book. Had a lot of empathy for his father. Moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back