GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr Diane Lytton talks in circles when questioned by the State IMO.

… no, so yes you are right , BUT …
I think at one point the Dr said
….and blah , blah, blah…

What the?

Last edited:
MY Readers Digest Condensed Version, ( with a slightly subjective sarc note attached) :

Basically, Mizz Schabusiness is BS Crazy because TS threw a chair at this Psychologist ( without a red face) when she tried to do an interview! No need to do an MMPI test.....others already have.
:rolleyes:

Case closed.
And all the other doctors are wrong because I am right.

Shook? Like how? I can't watch it right now. In my office.
@Warwick7 when you get a chance later here is the video of her father's testimony.
As he was being removed by the baliff's in front of her table. She said "I love you" he responded in turn. Then she said "Go Bears" and he responded something I couldn't make out and she responded back. But I couldn't make that out either. It was a sweet but sad interaction imho.
@Rhozwen thank you for the explanation. Much appreciated!

@Warwick7 when you get a chance later here is the video of her father's testimony.

@Rhozwen thank you for the explanation. Much appreciated!

She surely wasn't making facial grimace gestures then, now was she? No train was blowing a whistle then, either. Nor were people "screaming in court" This might prove a bit of malingering, eh?

The prosecution and their witness, Dr. Seipel, are showing the defendant much more respect and compassion than her own attorney and witness did when discussing her mental health history. This witness is also doing a good job of impeaching Dr. Lytton's testimony as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back