GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Schabusiness to be sentenced Tuesday after withdrawing request for delay​

Schabusiness expected to speak in court Tuesday, watch NBC26 livestream

Last updated 1 hour ago

In a letter written to Judge Thomas Walsh, Schabusiness' attorney Christopher Froelich, said that he was finally able to meet with Schaubusiness on Friday.

Tuesday's sentencing proceedings are expected to begin with victim impact statements.

Attorney Jevon Jaconi explains what will likely happen next. [...]

Last edited:

LIVE: Taylor Schabusiness Sentencing | House of Horrors Murder Trial​

LIVE: Taylor Schabusiness, convicted of killing and dismembering her sexual partner while high on drugs faces, life in prison at her sentencing Tuesday. In July, Taylor Schabusiness was found guilty of all charges in the February 2022 death of Shad Thyrion. Schabusiness had claimed she was suffering from mental illness when she strangled Thyrion with a chain during sex while they were high on methamphetamine. In police interviews admitted as trial evidence, she also admitted to sexually assaulting and dismembering his corpse.

Last edited:

WATCH LIVE: Beheaded Lover Murder Trial — WI v. Taylor Schabusiness — Sentencing​

Started streaming 95 seconds ago

Wisconsin woman Taylor Schabusiness is set to be sentenced after being convicted of decapitating her lover and abusing his body. Schabusiness beheaded Shad Thyrion before committing gruesome acts to his corpse and dismembering him in the basement of his mother's Green Bay home in 2022.

WATCH LIVE: Beheaded Lover Murder Trial — WI v. Taylor Schabusiness — Sentencing​

Started streaming 95 seconds ago

Wisconsin woman Taylor Schabusiness is set to be sentenced after being convicted of decapitating her lover and abusing his body. Schabusiness beheaded Shad Thyrion before committing gruesome acts to his corpse and dismembering him in the basement of his mother's Green Bay home in 2022.
Taylor's grandmother is testifying. She is caring for Taylor's 2 year old. Great grandmother... Taylor relinquished rights, pathway for adoption by great grandparents.

Keeping my thoughts about that to myself.

JMO

Nearly 30 minutes after sentencing was supposed to begin, #TaylorSchabusiness is finally brought into court with some sort of covering on the lower half of her face. #WLUK Someone shared: WATCH LIVE: Schabusiness being sentenced for murder, dismemberment https://fox11online.com/news/crime/taylor-schabusiness-sentencing-shad-thyrion-homicide-sexual-assault-mutilating-corpse-stony-brook-lane-green-bay-meth-drug-use-head-bucket

We’re following the sentencing of #TaylorSchabusiness in Brown County Court. #WLUK Someone shared: WATCH LIVE: Schabusiness being sentenced for murder, dismemberment

I am listening....

Her family is asking for the option of parole because.... she's redeemable, she has a son...

But I'm not seeing why parole is warranted. She's still alive. Her family can forge a new relationship with her and visit her in prison, where she and they can all be safe.

One fault member said it was important for Taylor to be able to see her son someday, have a relationship.

Lotta prisoners want that sort of thing.

What's perhaps too bad is that methamphetamine can't be on trial in this country. The violence, the loss -- is staggering.

It IS a tragedy and it IS a travesty that methamphetamine ate her brain, but SHE is safest behind bars and so is everyone else.

JMO

#TaylorSchabusiness’ incarcerated father spoke at the convicted killer’s sentencing on Tuesday and discussed her troubled upbringing, along with her issues with substances. Arturo Coronado said he doesn’t think “she’s a monster” and that substances turned her into a “zombie.” Coronado believes Schabusiness should get the chance to receive parole, instead of being locked up indefinitely.

Ouch. The defense's expert just made the case for damaged goods. Her brain is forever damaged.

How in heaven's name would mere family members EVER be able to provide her the safety and structure to gird her from every possible stressor?

Frankly IMO anyone who cares about her ought to be grateful that, to see her, there will always be bars between them.

JMO

I am listening....

Her family is asking for the option of parole because.... she's redeemable, she has a son...

But I'm not seeing why parole is warranted. She's still alive. Her family can forge a new relationship with her and visit her in prison, where she and they can all be safe.

One fault member said it was important for Taylor to be able to see her son someday, have a relationship.

Lotta prisoners want that sort of thing.

What's perhaps too bad is that methamphetamine can't be on trial in this country. The violence, the loss -- is staggering.

It IS a tragedy and it IS a travesty that methamphetamine ate her brain, but SHE is safest behind bars and so is everyone else.

JMO

I think she'll find a way in prison to get drugs and attack someone else, just wait for it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back