WI - Teresa Marie Halbach, 25, Manitowoc, 31 Oct 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheko1 said:
Before LE let him out they'd add more charges & take him back to court for higher bail. It also shows SA is being treated fairly by the courts.
I am surprised noone has posted bail -usually the parents mortgage their house or whatever.

They said $500,000 CASH bail....don't think he can get out without coming up with the whole amount in CASH...no percentage..forgot what that is called...

docwho3 said:
I am still waiting for someone to come along and say about cat burning: "Well, its just a guy thing." Someone needs to explain to people thats not just a guy thing. That's a sick thing. (said by a guy)
Someone already said that... several pages back. It's just a guy thing. :banghead:

mssheila said:
Someone already said that... several pages back. It's just a guy thing. :banghead:
True. I suppose I should have said:"
I am still waiting for someone to come along again and say about cat burning: "Well, its just a guy thing." Someone needs to explain to people thats not just a guy thing. That's a sick thing. (said by a guy)"

Maybe someone could help me. I am trying to find an aerial photograph of the property. I tried Terraserver, and Goggle Earth (Google earth would not cooperate AT ALL! :razz: ) but they dont zoom close enough. Anyone have any better programs to point me to? His most recent address is listed as:

12932 Avery Rd
Two Rivers, WI 54241

Here is what I found on Terraserver:

[url="http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=2223&Y=24500&W=2&qs=12932+Avery+Rd%7cTwo+Rivers+%7cWI&Addr=12932+Avery+Rd%2c+Two+Rivers%2c+WI+54241&ALon=-87.6900120&ALat=44.2573172"]http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=2223&Y=24500&W=2&qs=12932+Avery+Rd%7cTwo+Rivers+%7cWI&Addr=12932+Avery+Rd%2c+Two+Rivers%2c+WI+54241&ALon=-87.6900120&ALat=44.2573172[/url]

From Terraserver, this property looks enormous. I guess I just wanted to get a good scope of what the property looks like. Any help is appreciated.http://terraserver-usa.com/image.as...rs,+WI+54241&ALon=-87.6900120&ALat=44.2573172

1000Sparks said:
They said $500,000 CASH bail....don't think he can get out without coming up with the whole amount in CASH...no percentage..forgot what that is called...
That's what I suspected too, which is why I asked for clarification a few posts back.

Hoppy

newtv said:
I realized that later cheko1- i read the other posters words-glad they did not pass the law-its kinda hard to know where to stop once that gets started.
I mean who is next?
Sorry to hear about yout relative-I think my dad had something weird going on-he died when I was really young thank god.
I dont think he was a sex predator but he was a wife beater and that is really scary to me-he obviously thot it was ok to brutalize his wife.
And he may have drowned puppies - i recall something about that-drowning them because there were too many in a litter..I am not certain and I dont know if thats the same-it was a more common thing in days past..but it gives me the creeps-i get a chill thinking about him.
For sure newt I thought it sounded really sad somthing like that would be allowed to happen & never checked it out before I posted it. Normally I do.

Ex son inlaw is /was a habitual liar. Everything in his life was someone elses fault. He was a saint to hear him tell it. He never took responsibility for anything he ever did. Totally worthless from the day they married. He quit his job a wk after the I do /then it was all bad luck / bad times / everyone is out to get him. Similarity ends there. He left 4 yrs ago,2 little girls / don't pay a dime support / never calls / never writes / & life is good these days! Kids don't need the bum! Sorry to hear about your Dad...thats sad.

1000Sparks said:
Thanks for clarifying......

cheko1 said:
For sure newt I thought it sounded really sad somthing like that would be allowed to happen & never checked it out before I posted it. Normally I do.

Ex son inlaw is /was a habitual liar. Everything in his life was someone elses fault. He was a saint to hear him tell it. He never took responsibility for anything he ever did. Totally worthless from the day they married. He quit his job a wk after the I do /then it was all bad luck / bad times / everyone is out to get him. Similarity ends there. He left 4 yrs ago,2 little girls / don't pay a dime support / never calls / never writes / & life is good these days! Kids don't need the bum! Sorry to hear about your Dad...thats sad.
checko1
sounds like the best thing he ever did was leave-how is your daughter?? Is she ok now-does she think its for the best too..
my dad died along time ago-and its sad-but the more i hear about this stuff the luckier I feel that he died before anything more could happen-he was really quite a pathetic man-without courage really-I dont care if he is my dad biologically-he was not a safe person and I dont even like to dream about him cuz its always violent-he was not violent with me but i used to fear for my mothers life and try to intervene-not what a child should have to go thru.

u r a good person cheko and dont be hard on yourself for not checking that-i did not get the impression u were fixed on it-just reporting a piece of info..
i really hope your daughter is surviving better without that loser.

newt, my daughter is fine she is just happy to be rid of the looser. She works 60 hrs a wk to support the girls. Kids are with me alot of the time.

When she heard about SA she was glad she never knew him.
Thanks for caring! :blowkiss:

cheko1 said:
newt, my daughter is fine she is just happy to be rid of the looser. She works 60 hrs a wk to support the girls. Kids are with me alot of the time.

When she heard about SA she was glad she never knew him.
Thanks for caring! :blowkiss:
i do care about the real hero's of life-those who forge ahead in spite of the assholes they marry..

lisag said:
This law was NEVER passed.... I live in WI, work with LE and my hubby is LE.. You can not shoot stray cats.

Bobbisangel - SA was not the ONLY picture in the photo lineup, he was the only person who was in both lineups.... The rest of the gus in the line ups were in one or ther other - not both like SA.

I know. The lady said that is what made it easier for her to pick Avery out...he was the only one in both the picture of six and in the lineup. She said that she had been told that the police thought that they knew who the guy was who raped her and there Avery was in both the pics and lineup. It is just a shame that they didn't do the whole thing honestly...pictures and lineup. She may have picked Avery out anyway. I would like to know what the guy that the DNA matched had to say...did he ever admit the rape of the lady...did he say he was alone? We've never heard if he admitted anything. If Avery was there I wish the guy had spoken up. Maybe he figured he had 60 yrs to do so he just kept quiet and took the rap alone. With these monsters you just never know.

Nancy Grace November 18, 2005

GRACE: And Gil Halstead, reporter with the Wisconsin Public Radio. At this juncture -- and of course, Mr. Avery is a suspect. He has not been proven guilty in a court of law. And just going over with you what we know as of tonight from police sources, from AP reports and other sources, Gil, what other evidence is there? Let`s just look at the worst case scenario for the state. We have no DNA, all right? What else do we have?

HALSTEAD: Well, there`s a list. Her car was found on the salvage lot where -- that`s his property, tree branches covering it, as if it was being hidden, license plates crumpled in a scrap vehicle at the salvage yard, as we just heard, the DNA on the victim`s key, blood inside other junked vehicles in the lot. Eleven spent rifle shells on the floor of Avery`s garage is another thing that prosecutors and police have talked about, and there was apparently also blood on the floor of the garage, a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle and a .50-caliber black powder muzzle loader, which is originally the reason he was-...

Thanks for posting that Chico.......
Good to see you here.
I found it very informative / I watched it on TV but to read it made more sense to me.

AP NewsBreak: Avery thinks Halbach may be alive

Steven Avery says a 25-year-old photographer he is accused of murdering and burning may still be alive and he repeated in an interview with The Associated Press what he has claimed from the start: He is innocent and is being framed.
"She could still be out there where it's all a setup," Avery said by phone from the Calumet County Jail in Chilton, about 80 miles north of Milwaukee.

Any person who would have killed Teresa Halbach "ain't got a right mind," Avery said.

"There is no way I could kill somebody," he said. "That would be too hard."

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/politics/13277185.htm

What a dork this guy is.......:doh: ....quite a few sandwiches short of a picnic.....IMO

Her family was convinced enough to hold a funeral service for her. I am quite certain if there was a shred of evidence she was alive they'd still be out looking & spared themselves the sorrow of a funeral.

joanofarc said:
AP NewsBreak: Avery thinks Halbach may be alive. . . .
Any person who would have killed Teresa Halbach "ain't got a right mind," Avery said. . .
Maybe he his setting things up for an insanity defense.

Note to reader:joanofarc's post was not supporting Avery but was only reporting his absurd claim. I shortened the quoted material to save space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia