WI - Teresa Marie Halbach, 25, Manitowoc, 31 Oct 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All:

I agree with the Nancy Grace posts....I posted my feelings on this very topic on the Kara Borden thread....she is WAY over the top lately.....she needs to WAKE UP and take a look at her behavior...it is going to cost her BIG TIME.....IMO

cheko1 said:
Recently in Wi a law was passed that its ok to shoot stray / wild cats. Why no regards for cats is beyond me.

This law was NEVER passed.... I live in WI, work with LE and my hubby is LE.. You can not shoot stray cats.

Bobbisangel - SA was not the ONLY picture in the photo lineup, he was the only person who was in both lineups.... The rest of the gus in the line ups were in one or ther other - not both like SA.

lisag said:
This law was NEVER passed.... I live in WI, work with LE and my hubby is LE.. You can not shoot stray cats.

Thanks for the info & sorry sure never meant to post false information.
But it was up for a vote recently, correct?
I also live in Wi.

I know...it's just unbelievable. No bail is more like it.

Hoppy[/QUOTE]

LE must be quite confident he can't come up with it.

Mr. E said:
And Teresa Halbach paid the ultimate price!

I'm not convinced of SA innocence in the rape, either. If the woman was unconcious, anything could have happened. I need to see proof that SA and Allen didn't know each other.

I agree! Have we seen a picture of Allen? I wonder if he looked alot like SA?

While the stray cat thing was being bandied about it was just a resolution passed by the Conservation Congress. It never went to the legislature. AND - although I love kitties too - stray ones kill songbirds at an outrageous rate daily. So the environmentalist/animal lover people have a bit of a conflict.

This link states that there are two states which allow stray cat killing - feel like guessing?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/13/national/main687961.shtml

Ang50 said:
While the stray cat thing was being bandied about it was just a resolution passed by the Conservation Congress. It never went to the legislature. AND - although I love kitties too - stray ones kill songbirds at an outrageous rate daily. So the environmentalist/animal lover people have a bit of a conflict.

This link states that there are two states which allow stray cat killing - feel like guessing?

I knew I heard it recently on the news.........thanks for posting it Ang50

cheko1 said:
Bobbisangel,

Everyone here is entitled to there own opinion.

LE was totally unfair to the lady. She must be going thru her own private hell today. I'm not so convinced SA never knew the other fella & both were involved in her rape. Sounds possibe when she admitted to being knocked out. She'd of never known how many were involved.

I've also known guys who hurt cats. Had no respect for them either.
Recently in Wi a law was passed that its ok to shoot stray / wild cats. Why no regards for cats is beyond me.

I read someplace that a worker had let searchers into the junk yard & they found the car. Will try to find it & post the link. SA & family may never of let anyone into the yard without a search warrant had they been there, who knows? My opinion only. For a brital /torture chamber like whats been described is unthinkable in our society.

Someone has to know something, there was 36 million at risk. I don't buy SA frame up story for a second.
cheko1- very well stated gurl-and about the cats being shot-it is still less cruel then the burning and torture of cats..now I dont agree with that bylaw, so thats not the point-but i am telling those who bring such arguments up in defense of type of person who burns and tortures a cat/animals - your thinking is simply illogical.
The types of people who torture animals and the type who kill with a gun after a bylaw is passed to do so legally are not the same.
Some of the ones willing to shoot a cat are psychopaths for sure- but all those who gleefully burn a cat alive are for sure psychopaths.

Yaya said:
:) I got it... all better...http://www.filehigh.com/serve/3827/30243.gifThank You.

I'm not believing the bail set at $500,000!
awwww soooooo cute yaya
hey i cant believe he was given bail at all-why would they ever let the monster have bail
thx for your kindness yaya
hugz3.gif

cheko1 said:
lisag said:

Thanks for the info & sorry sure never meant to post false information.
But it was up for a vote recently, correct?
I also live in Wi.
cheko1

hey thats close to home for u - living in WI.
I have a customer in Pond La Duc (if thats how its spelled)..I did not realize the newspaper was named the same.
I am originally from Ontario so your neck of the woods is familiar to me.

Ang50 said:

I can understand this to some extent-but its still hard to think about-stray cats or any animal in large numbers creating a health problem or a safety problem becomes an issue.
But its still very differnt than killing, maiming, burning, torturing for fun.
I mean the by law does not say u can be cruel to them intentionally-it says u can shoot them dead..it doesnt say they are allowed to make a big fire and throw them all in the incinerator. I can just hear the screaming of any animal being burnt to death.
Its dispicable-its just wrong.
I would rather be shot dead with a bullet to my head then burned in a fire that someone threw me into.

I heard about this potential law all the way to vancouver..I am glad they did not pass it..just the idea of where do they draw the line-who is the next to be shot at..

newtv said:
do u think he will raise the 10 percent that will get him out? 50K
Could someone who is knowledgeable about bail/bond reply: if it's a $500,000 cash bond, does he need to raise the full amount or only a percentage of it?

Thanks,

Hoppy

hoppyfrog said:
Could someone who is knowledgeable about bail/bond reply: if it's a $500,000 cash bond, does he need to raise the full amount or only a percentage of it?

Thanks,

Hoppy
I think its generally only 10 percent

newtv said:
I think its generally only 10 percent

10% cash or a property owner with holdings in an amount acceptable. No way this ooze is getting bail. I'll bet they are watching the perv family's bank accounts even as we speak....being frozen could be steps away.

newtv said:
cheko1- very well stated gurl-and about the cats being shot-it is still less cruel then the burning and torture of cats..now I dont agree with that bylaw, so thats not the point-but i am telling those who bring such arguments up in defense of type of person who burns and tortures a cat/animals - your thinking is simply illogical.
The types of people who torture animals and the type who kill with a gun after a bylaw is passed to do so legally are not the same.
Some of the ones willing to shoot a cat are psychopaths for sure- but all those who gleefully burn a cat alive are for sure psychopaths.
Hey newt,
Shooting the cats IS NOT legal here in Wi. I made a mistake stating that.
But agree with you about the psychopaths.

Yep Ontario is not far from here at all. Beautiful up there, but cold.

My ex son inlaw knew the Avery's. He is long gone & fits the same mold...........2 peas in a pod. JMO Some posters here live real close to the Avery's. I live on the other side of the state.

concernedperson said:
10% cash or a property owner with holdings in an amount acceptable. No way this ooze is getting bail. I'll bet they are watching the perv family's bank accounts even as we speak....being frozen could be steps away.

Before LE let him out they'd add more charges & take him back to court for higher bail. It also shows SA is being treated fairly by the courts.

cheko1 said:
Hey newt,
Shooting the cats IS NOT legal here in Wi. I made a mistake stating that.
But agree with you about the psychopaths.

Yep Ontario is not far from here at all. Beautiful up there, but cold.

My ex son inlaw knew the Avery's. He is long gone & fits the same mold...........2 peas in a pod. JMO Some posters here live real close to the Avery's. I live on the other side of the state.
I realized that later cheko1- i read the other posters words-glad they did not pass the law-its kinda hard to know where to stop once that gets started.
I mean who is next?
Sorry to hear about yout relative-I think my dad had something weird going on-he died when I was really young thank god.
I dont think he was a sex predator but he was a wife beater and that is really scary to me-he obviously thot it was ok to brutalize his wife.
And he may have drowned puppies - i recall something about that-drowning them because there were too many in a litter..I am not certain and I dont know if thats the same-it was a more common thing in days past..but it gives me the creeps-i get a chill thinking about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader