Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cindy should be help responsible for the numerous lies she told on the stand - isn't that what perjury laws are all about??? Why should she get off the hook??

they won't, but it wouldn't bother me if they did. Who in their right mind would ever think of lying under oath? Not me!!

Guess she's working on her tan while waiting on the perjury outcome! TMZ reported CA & GA lying by a pool at a hotel somewhere in the Florida area....getting a little R&R! Damn, lyin sure takes it out of ya, just sayin

:razz: :mad: :eek:hwow: :aktion1: :sigh: :liar:

Boy, oh boy....if i typed out what I'm thinking right now, i would probably get a permanent time out.

If you were Jewish you would not be swearing on a Bible. The Oath is "....so help me God."
Wrong- this isn't the thread for religion, but I am Jewish, and should I be sworn into court, I would be saying those words. Those words are NOT new testament.

Cindy should be prosecuted for something. She has interfered with this case from the very beginning

Cleaning out the Trunk...

Trying to cover the odor with Febreeze...

Washing Casey's pants....(To destroy evidence?)

Not calling 911 immediately after smelling the car...(To give Casey more Time?)

Giving LE Caylee's hairbrush instead of Casey's...(To throw off the investigation?)

"Forgetting" to tell LE about the missing Pooh blanket...

Pointing LE toward Jessie G. & insinuating that he was involved..(Was she trying to frame him?)

Perpetuating the "Zanny" lie with LE & the Media....

The story about "Her People" searching Suburban drive for Caylee because a Psychic told her....(who really told her to search there?)

Her inexcusable treatment of Tim Miller....(Did she not want him to find Caylee?)

And finally the lies about the Chloroform searches...

She did everything in her power to see that Casey walked free & at the expense of Justice for her granddaughter she got her wish!

If CA is NOT prosecuted for perjury ... I will have lost all faith in the system! Why have "perjury" laws "on the books" if they are not going to be enforced? :maddening:

The prosecution failed the court system by putting on a losing case. The defense failed the court system by being morally bankrupt and disgusting in the extreme in their presentation. The jury failed the court system massively by being money hungry fools. Only judge Perry has yet to stand up and completely fail the courts system. Well hold on here, he has his chance by doing nothing on carrying perjury charges through on Cindy. Wait for it, sadly...

The prosecution failed the court system by putting on a losing case. The defense failed the court system by being morally bankrupt and disgusting in the extreme in their presentation. The jury failed the court system massively by being money hungry fools. Only judge Perry has yet to stand up and completely fail the courts system. Well hold on here, he has his chance by doing nothing on carrying perjury charges through on Cindy. Wait for it, sadly...

He did his part by agreeing to a change of venue, by rushing the prosecution through Jury selection while allowing the defense all the time they wished, allowed an unfounded accusation of racism, he bent over backward every day to ensure the defense got break after break, let JB make excuses and play the system to his advantage and then made them work a punitive schedule in order to placate the Jurors who obviously found it tedious to work more than 11 hours to find justice for Caylee ..

JP won't be the one to bring charges...the SAO will. So his rep is safe for the moment.

He did his part by agreeing to a change of venue, by rushing the prosecution through Jury selection while allowing the defense all the time they wished, allowed an unfounded accusation of racism, he bent over backward every day to ensure the defense got break after break, let JB make excuses and play the system to his advantage and then made them work a punitive schedule in order to placate the Jurors who obviously found it tedious to work more than 11 hours to find justice for Caylee ..
Ya know...I think...and yes, it's JMO, but...I think that JP is probably like most of us...just plain stunned.

Cindy was the prosecutions witness. If it wasn't for Cindys persistence in calling Casey and asking for Caylee almost daily for those 31 days nobody would have been looking for Caylee. What do they have to gain by prosecuting someone who has lost her adored grandchild, not to mention her entire life has been altered? From what I've heard from the jurors who are speaking out say they based their decision on lack of evidence. They realize something happened but they couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt the how, when and why.

I truly believe that when Cindy called the police she may have thought KC was lying. She probably thought KC was lying to keep Caylee away from her, according to her myspace page at the time, "out of jealousy." I think she thought KC would get scared and tell her where Caylee "really was.

Not for one moment do I think CA would have really wanted to call the police if she thought Caylee had really been dead at the time. When she finally snapped she thought Zanny had Caylee. Things snowballed alright, they snowballed after CA called LE. She spent all the time backtracking, and trying to keep KC out of trouble once it was too late to "uncall" the police.

She is so co-dependent, not just with KC, but with GA. If anyone needs counseling it's CA in my opinion.

She perjured herself, but I doubt if anyone will carry through with persecuting her. They make excuses for her, just like she made excuses for KC.

No one in that family EVER seems to "pay" for their lies. JMHO

Cindy was the prosecutions witness. If it wasn't for Cindys persistence in calling Casey and asking for Caylee almost daily for those 31 days nobody would have been looking for Caylee. What do they have to gain by prosecuting someone who has lost her adored grandchild, not to mention her entire life has been altered? From what I've heard from the jurors who are speaking out say they based their decision on lack of evidence. They realize something happened but they couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt the how, when and why.
Doesn't mean Cindy didn't perjure herself. If it was any of us who perjured ourselves while under oath, we'd be prosecuted if there was significant proof. Trying to be objective here...this was a murder case. I wonder how it's gone in other criminal cases when one family member lies to protect another. Do they usually do nothing?

I truly believe that when Cindy called the police she may have thought KC was lying. She probably thought KC was lying to keep Caylee away from her, according to her myspace page at the time, "out of jealousy." I think she thought KC would get scared and tell her where Caylee "really was.

Not for one moment do I think CA would have really wanted to call the police if she thought Caylee had really been dead at the time. When she finally snapped she thought Zanny had Caylee. Things snowballed alright, they snowballed after CA called LE. She spent all the time backtracking, and trying to keep KC out of trouble once it was too late to "uncall" the police.

She is so co-dependent, not just with KC, but with GA. If anyone needs counseling it's CA in my opinion.

She perjured herself, but I doubt if anyone will carry through with persecuting her. They make excuses for her, just like she made excuses for KC.

No one in that family EVER seems to "pay" for their lies. JMHO

She may not have to worry about the SA office prosecuting...but there's always this. I don't think she'll ever be able to regain favor in the court of public opinion...especially after her "performance" on the stand.

She may not have to worry about the SA office prosecuting...but there's always this. I don't think she'll ever be able to regain favor in the court of public opinion...especially after her "performance" on the stand.

I just saw an interview with the foreman #11 of the jury. He said that Cindy or whoever did those searches meant nothing to them. They all agreed that the chloroform was not relevant to their decision. After picking a foreman, he said they took a vote when they first came in just to see where they were at, and it was 10 for the lesser charge of lying and 2 for murder. He wasn't clear as to which count. He said the duct tape was their main focus, they focused on that a lot since it was the alleged murder weapon. When I think back the duct tape is the only evidence that they wanted to see as it was being talked about by the expert on the stand.

In an interview (Dr. Drew) JA said it would be someone from the SAO who was not involved in the case ,who would decide if she would be charged.

Great, they all get away with lying and obstruction. I'm done.

Now it's OK to blatantly lie on the witness stand and not get prosecuted. This trial has made a mockery of our justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky