Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood the concept of a bible and the oath not to lie in court. The founding fathers clearly put out a separating of church and State. Laws and courts are a State affair. Besides, what does a say, Buddhist, Muslim, atheist, etc... care about about an oath on the Christian bible??? It should be just a simple question asked of witnesses. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU LIE AND IT IS PROVEN YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL?"

And this would be a great time to change to this concept. Seeing it has a vast wide spectrum public interest. I vote 15 years in prison for Cindy!

If she intentionally lied, yes she should, she's no better than anyone else! And, if she's telling her family she KNOWS the truth & is gonna write a book explaining everything....that she's had 2 "bookers" in the courtroom during the entire trial, JB was telling the truth, & she's gonna exonerate her daughter, blah, blah, blah! That's all I'd need to hear.....and I hope to GOD that someone lets HHJP & the SA exactly what was said, what was scripted. Her telling anyone this is amazing to me....she's either ignorant or she's just as devious as her offspring!

No they wont, but they should.

They wont because she is a relative of the victim. They should as I think her testimony helped casey get off

they could think that or by not admitting to searching for how to make it would prove premeditation. WHICH would = to throwing KC under the bus = DP conviction
so now we are to believe there are two people in the house looking up chloroform? (makes no sense)
so it won't happen but it should

Jeff Ashton: Despite Casey Anthony verdict, Caylee's skull photos tell story
Cindy Adams, Crime Examiner - July 7, 2011

Pinsky commented, “Cindy did a little something, something. She took the stand and said... by the way, I looked up chlorophyll on Google... Is she at risk for being accused of perjury?”
Ashton said, “She could be... that decision... would be made within our office, but not by Linda or Frank or myself... you don’t have the person who is invested in the case make that decision.”

The amount of lies this family produced is amazing.
It may be hard to prove anything at all. :crazy:
Doubt the state will waist taxpayers money?
The state threw the case IMO..... and that is enough. :(
Will not happen - THIS CASE WAS THROWN FOR A REASON.

If CA gets into a legal problem, she will be so pizzed….
But after so many lies even if she tries to tell it like it is
- who will believe her.
but that may make the only book worth reading.
Title: "MY story - Like it really is" -
Who would rad that? someone who want to become a professional BS artist. LOL

This case caught worldwide attention and to fail to prosecute Cindy for purgery, would make a statement that you can get on the stand and manipulate and lie and confuse the jury and it's perfectly ok. Someone needs to stand up to this family.

The amount of lies this family produced is amazing.
It may be hard to prove anything at all. :crazy:
Doubt the state will waist taxpayers money?
The state threw the case IMO..... and that is enough. :(
Will not happen - THIS CASE WAS THROWN FOR A REASON.

If CA gets into a legal problem, she will be so pizzed….
But after so many lies even if she tries to tell it like it is
- who will believe her.
but that may make the only book worth reading.
Title: "MY story - Like it really is" -
Who would rad that? someone who want to become a professional BS artist. LOL
the SA threw the case? Like took millions of tax payer dollars and just threw it? :waitasec:

C'mon if Barry Bonds can be charged and tried for perjury so can Cindy Anthony! MY God, lying about the use of steroids is not as important as lying to set a murderer free.

Cindy lied and she thwarted our precious legal system. Throw the book at her...grieving grandmother my you know what.

im getting to the point of whatever..if a murderer gets to walk free why the heck should cindy pay ?.. only reason she did what she did is so her daughter didnt get the DP .. not so she couldnt sit in prison .. i will bet you cindy and george had NO idea that casey was going to be declared innocent .. so now it looks worse on them bc she got away with it .. cindy did wrong yes and i dont agree with it but i understand why she did what she did ..any way you slice it kc is her child and she was just doing what a mother is supposed to do protect her child from harm .. now if the state hadnt ever mentioned DP and she knew without a doubt casey would just get jail time and that is it ..she wouldve been more honest ..and dont mix up what im saying as protecting sticking up for cindy .. im just saying why i feel she did what she did ..and all the energy we spend being mad at the GP when its casey who is the perp here could be spent helping sick ppl or animals helping to find other missing children men and women who are JUST as important as caylee was .. this whole case has gotten way out of hand and so have people with it .. there are lots of other ppl that need help ,caylee is at peace now and casey will live her own hell and so will her parents ..i understand the outrage but its just going to make the anthonys and casey more famous and more rich ..

ETA : Did the title of this thread get changed? I thought it was SHOULD not WILL,or is there another thread?
In CA's State depo IIRC,she only admitted to Casey stealing a few hundred dollars from her and (I think) $5,000 on a credit card. In a sidebar transcript when LDB was advising HH about some testimony the DT wanted to bring in ,she said it would open the door to a lot of stuff. " there were hundreds and hundreds of checks" stolen from Cindy.
I guess I'll need to hunt that up and it ,but IMO yet another statement from Cindy that was perjury.

You don't need to hunt for it, I heard it too...HUNDREDS of checks!

IMO

C'mon if Barry Bonds can be charged and tried for perjury so can Cindy Anthony! MY God, lying about the use of steroids is not as important as lying to set a murderer free.

Cindy lied and she thwarted our precious legal system. Throw the book at her...grieving grandmother my you know what.

Exactly, this was a first degree murder case not some parking ticket. Even Martha Stewart got prison time for lying.

IMO

I agree w/ you. And boy are we the minority! ;-)

Much time, energy and money would be expended pointlessly, IMO. As many attorneys (here and elsewhere) have mentioned, witnesses change their stories all the time and it's extremely difficult to prove the intent to lie.

She didn't lie once. She said she was at work when she wasn't. Then she made up some elaborate story about the dog being tired so she got on the computer to look up chlorophyll then suddenly jumped into chloroform. Oh, then a skate boarding youtube popped up for neck breaking so she clicked on that for a little extra fun.

The public is not as stupid as the As think. Cindy needs to be charged, I don't care how much it costs.

IMO

You don't need to hunt for it, I heard it too...HUNDREDS of checks!

IMO

JMO I have always wondered, iirc CA had the only steady source of income in the family. Just where was all this money coming from that KC could steal from them? I can't believe CA's salary was THAT great.

I think she should be prosecuted, if for no other reason than to prove that in America when a witness commits perjury they will be charged.

I think she should be prosecuted, if for no other reason than to prove that in America when a witness commits perjury they will be charged.

it also seems she lied about only "hearing Caylee that morning.
GA stated in his depostion Caylee was up before CA left for work.

Attachments

• cindy saw caylee.png
    cindy saw caylee.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
Would charges lying under oath in a capital murder case vs other cases make a difference?

I have never understood the concept of a bible and the oath not to lie in court. The founding fathers clearly put out a separating of church and State. Laws and courts are a State affair. Besides, what does a say, Buddhist, Muslim, atheist, etc... care about about an oath on the Christian bible??? It should be just a simple question asked of witnesses. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU LIE AND IT IS PROVEN YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL?"

And this would be a great time to change to this concept. Seeing it has a vast wide spectrum public interest. I vote 15 years in prison for Cindy!

Normally, people are just asked to raise their right hands and swear an affirmation to tell the truth. And I didn't see any Bibles lying around HHBP's courtroom, either. The hand on the Bible routine hasn't been around for many years (unless there's very conservative areas that still practice it, but that I don't know).

im getting to the point of whatever..if a murderer gets to walk free why the heck should cindy pay ?.. only reason she did what she did is so her daughter didnt get the DP .. not so she couldnt sit in prison .. i will bet you cindy and george had NO idea that casey was going to be declared innocent .. so now it looks worse on them bc she got away with it .. cindy did wrong yes and i dont agree with it but i understand why she did what she did ..any way you slice it kc is her child and she was just doing what a mother is supposed to do protect her child from harm .. now if the state hadnt ever mentioned DP and she knew without a doubt casey would just get jail time and that is it ..she wouldve been more honest ..and dont mix up what im saying as protecting sticking up for cindy .. im just saying why i feel she did what she did ..and all the energy we spend being mad at the GP when its casey who is the perp here could be spent helping sick ppl or animals helping to find other missing children men and women who are JUST as important as caylee was .. this whole case has gotten way out of hand and so have people with it .. there are lots of other ppl that need help ,caylee is at peace now and casey will live her own hell and so will her parents ..i understand the outrage but its just going to make the anthonys and casey more famous and more rich ..

I must not have read the correct books on parenting, because I would never--NEVER--lie for a jailbird daughter, much less in a capital murder case. Somehow, I've had the idea all along that showing an example of moral courage was more important than becoming a shameless liar just to protect my criminal daughter's neck at the ultimate expense of justice. I think I'll just turn in my mother card now!

it also seems she lied about only "hearing Caylee that morning.
GA stated in his depostion Caylee was up before CA left for work.

Humm she (CA lied about so many things I lost count 3 years ago..BUT as to legal basis to charge for purjery is during the trial..and was proven in spades...I do think the STATE should prosecute to teach any others who would believe their lies under oath (as perceived victims) will NOT be charged!!
It was bad enough this family caused obstructions (especially with TES) but to do a Media circuit to spread lies went over the top...I have no doubt CA grieves for Caylee..but completely dissolved that when KC became at risk..

Sorry folks..State is worried about the perception of "Sour Grapes"..but for crying out loud..This whole fam damily obstructed and sidelined prosecutions case..and with Baez and Co,..(Jurors who obviously didnt THINK or use common sense) KC walks....SA should feel obligated to pursuit LIARS, those that lie under oath..Enough already!! Anthony's milk their "Victim Status" in order to gain sympathy..but LIES should never be tolerated..EVER!!

..Between Liars and Shifty Defense..and Juror's ..less than "thinkers"...the STATE was doomed..and a Child killer will walk..and I hope she walks into more problems..without her mommy and daddy to bail her out..and JB may try to shield her..BUT Hello..THEY will all be watched very closely!!!!..IRS will be like "White on RIce" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Problem is that due to CA, GA and even LA who showed his complete unbalance with his crying and tears ( not normal) They should all be celebrating ..and I hope Caylee haunts them all for their lies, deceptions and mis-truths!! Its one thing to try and lie to protect..but when you have a jury who doesnt care about actual evidence and judges on dysfunctions..I am sorry but Juror #4 best rethink her role on Non-Judgement..as she judged CA,GA and Lee more responsible for Caylee's dumping in swamp than mommy dearest..who was the last person to be in CUSTODY and CARE of Caylee..
I am soo disgusted right now I want to spit!!:banghead:

Im, sure it isnt just me..but this Jury did NOT USE any COMMON sense..NO evidence..and wanted to be OUT OF THERE PDQ...and whoa..some are lookin to make big bucks...Disgusting..:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove