Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF HHJP sentences ICA to serve the rest of time.. would it be in orange county jail still? or would she go to prison?? I actually hope he does send her to prison .. even if its just a year. and in general population.

I 'think' she would be sent to prison to finish out her sentence. If I understand correctly, the county jails are only temporary holding until the time of formal sentencing. I think.

I 'think' she would be sent to prison to finish out her sentence. If I understand correctly, the county jails are only temporary holding until the time of formal sentencing. I think.

No. Misdemeanour sentences are served in County Jails.

So if Casey does walk tomorrow, does she get the death car back since they no longer need it for evidence? Can just picture her (and smell her) driving from bar to bar to Jose's, etc.:loser:

I think she will be released soonest, the State of Florida will want her out of the system. The only thing to be gained is notoriety.

It occurred to me today that she is probably the most detested vilified woman in America and then the name Ruth Madoff popped onto my mind. Completely different scenario but they are a club of two...

On NBC just said ICA is already inside the court.

This will be the last time I'll watch anything about her. No Barbara Walters, No ABC, No Disney trips. I'm done.

Casey Anthony's sentencing is scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday. Live stream and chat open around 8:15 a.m. ET

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 4:09 PM yesterday

I'll be here reading. I don't wanna see her and the DT's arrogant gloating <modsnip>.

I pray JP gives her a tongue lashing. SOMETHING.

I hope so too but in reality JP has seen his share of vile people and murder cases. He'll be a pro and do whatever the law allows.

:sigh:

Sentence
With prior convictions involving dishonesty, a pre-sentence report, psychological reports and four intentional crimes obstructing law enforcement investigations and causing public funds to be wasted, she may be sentenced to four years in prison, fines and court costs with no credit for time served as the jail-time was a result of lawful arrest and indictment.
She will not walk free now.

I saw this on another site...I do hope this person is correct and Inmate Casey Anthony get to do those 4 years with no time off for time served..That would be the beginning of the end for those other prisoners would get hold of her..I believe a guilty person walked free...what a shame on our judicial system..JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie :rose:

if they release her today, whilst opinion and feeling is still raw, the public will know who she is and she wont be able to swan around like a celebrity. anger is still rife, and she might get a good scare (IYKWIM). if they keep her in for 18 or so months, however long they can, a huge percentage of people will forget about her, and even though it will be reported in the MSN, people wont feel as strong as they do right now, lots of people will have had time to think "well, if the courts found her not guilty she can't be" and she'll slip out into an easier obscurity and write her books and make her money and god forbid move to england and i'll have to walk past her!

Oh yes Grandmaj...I too had a sick feeling as I watched Judge Perry flip through the verdict form. How sad!!

As soon as people here started posting tweets from the media about the jury being dressed up in the Verdict Watch thread, I immediately posted that to me it sounded as if they have a verdict already or was close to one, and it's an acquittal or a lesser charge because why dress up as if it was your last hooray in front of the court, because if guilty they would have stayed around longer to begin the penalty phase! Then they ordered lunch, and right after they were done eating they announced they had a verdict, and I knew it wasn't good news. I thought it was as if they were saying "lets all get one last meal together", and damn I was never more sad to be right.

I saw this on another site...I do hope this person is correct and Inmate Casey Anthony get to do those 4 years with no time off for time served..That would be the beginning of the end for those other prisoners would get hold of her..I believe a guilty person walked free...what a shame on our judicial system..JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie :rose:

i hope so too...judge HAD to seen all her smirking,ect.during the trial. one of our posters(i forgot who, but i THANK them for sharing that image, very very telling) even had a still pic of ica doing her smirking/inappropriate face, and there was the judge, looking dead ahead at her, and his expression, he was NOT amused...i hope he lays the smack down. please please please be caylees champion, even if its in a (indirect way, not his fault the jury acquitted, but surely he can "make up for it" by sentencing her to the max for the "false info/le" charge??? am i foolish, grasping for straws?? or not????) the waiting is going to kill me...

I have a question. I thought Casey had been sentenced to 3 or 4 years for check fraud, and THAT's what she's been serving the past few years. So she really wasn't just sitting in custody, which, absent the check fraud sentence, could be considered as time served.

Couldn't the judge order that she serve that full check fraud term, as well as four years for lying to cops?

Does she have one or two strikes in regards to the three strikes law? How many strikes are the check charges? One? Is there hope that she'll commit another crime soon and be put away for life based on three strikes?

if they release her today, whilst opinion and feeling is still raw, the public will know who she is and she wont be able to swan around like a celebrity. anger is still rife, and she might get a good scare (IYKWIM). if they keep her in for 18 or so months, however long they can, a huge percentage of people will forget about her, and even though it will be reported in the MSN, people wont feel as strong as they do right now, lots of people will have had time to think "well, if the courts found her not guilty she can't be" and she'll slip out into an easier obscurity and write her books and make her money and god forbid move to england and i'll have to walk past her!

I agree with everything that you said with the exception of England. She doesn't deserve England and England doesn't deserve her.

I have a question. I thought Casey had been sentenced to 3 or 4 years for check fraud, and THAT's what she's been serving the past few years. So she really wasn't just sitting in custody, which, absent the check fraud sentence, could be considered as time served.

Couldn't the judge order that she serve that full check fraud term, as well as four years for lying to cops?

Nope, Casey got time served for the checks

Smiling, laughing, relaxed, loose hair, miming driving a car...

Please, judge, don't let her walk today.

I can honestly say that I hate this woman. I don't like hating people, and I don't hate many people, but I absolutely, positively hate her. I also believe Baez is as bad as she is, so I hate him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove