Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but what exactly did you do with those 3 yrs of your life while seeking Justice For Caylee?

Although this is a disrespectful question I will answer it anyway. I have been visiting this forum for years. Just officially joined recently ( as I am sure you have notice ) I noticed you joined in 2009 but have very few posts, but I don't make judgements upon you and how you may have spent 3 yrs of your life concerning Justice for Caylee. I have written down facts and evidence and honest peoples impressions and opinions and have followed cases here at Websleuths from the beginning of this case and have followed other cases too. Just because someone is not offically signed in to render their opinions doesn't mean they are clueless about the cases here.....or that they don't turn to this site when they want to read the truth about a case. I was able to read here for years......I couldn't talk about it with others or quate people but I was here the same. You can't always judge a book by it's cover.....JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221