Will IP address of "DRAMMMA" match George's account?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two gas cans would make a very hot fire. Equusearch needs to look at fire pit areas for items pertaining to the case, in my opinion. Start with area behind the apartment where Casey had pretended the nanny lived. I agree with James Bond. Search park area, too.

It is noted in the documents that a picture of Caylee (sitting on her great grandfather's lap) was uploaded to Casey's laptop on June 17th around 3pm. She accessed (modified) this picture around 9pm that same evening. From that we know that Casey had a laptop of her own and most likely had it with her at TonE's apt since it is unlikely that she was at her parent's on the evening of the 17th of June. So it is entirely possible that she posted the facebook message from TonE's using her laptop.

It is interesting to note that on the 17th of June Casey was uploading to her laptop one of the last photographs taken of Caylee. Does anyone know what date JG said that she deleted upwards of 200 photographs of Caylee from her Myspace account?

ETA: I looked it up in the doc. and in his written statement JG writes "after contacting Corp Melich on the phone" he discovered the photographs deleted from Casey's myspace and facebook accounts. He contacted him on the 16th of July.

So we don't know the date the photos were actually deleted from her myspace, and facebook? We only know when Jesse noticed them missing?

If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/20...ls-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/

In the 431-page document, there are a few emails alledgely from Casey's employers that LE determined to be fake. In those emails are embedded some ISP addresses. One is 209.171.106.54 which I looked up. Here's the info I found:

OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID: RRSW
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

Googling Road Runner, I found this:

Times Warner Cable Company calls their broadband network Road Runner...

The other ISP in those emails is 209.171.106.54 which is:

OrgName: TELUS Communications Inc.
OrgID: TACE
Address: 7 - 3777 Kingsway
City: Burnaby
StateProv: BC
PostalCode: V5H-3Z7

Googling Telus Communications I found that it seems to be another ISP so I don't know which of those two ISPs could be the Anthony's. The detectives contacted the supposed companies and the email addresses are bogus. Most, if not all, of the bogus email addresses are yahoo accounts that Casey probably set up or she just typed it in using the forwarding option. Hard to think that universal or subsidiaries would be using yahoo for their email but that's beside the point I guess.

One of the emails from a supposed manager closed with "ciao bella" which I think means 'goodbye beautiful.' Amazing.

If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

How did you find the IP address? I am able to search IP addresses but I have no way of seeing the IP you mention. So, if anyone knows the IP please PM me with it.

Thanks

How did you find the IP address? I am able to search IP addresses but I have no way of seeing the IP you mention. So, if anyone knows the IP please PM me with it.

Unfortunately, I don't have them (i.e. from that message and from potential origins for comparison). Was just pointing out if they were to become available it would have the potential to nail this important account down, or, refute it.

Did anyone look at the Facebook page for "drammma"?

You have to go back to the Greta interview.

George told his gas can story. On the 24th of june,

He admitted going to the trunk during that interview, you can see Cindy nudge him with her elbow and she also finishes his sentence.

Go back and look. They are both very tense and I dunno, it just didn't sit right with me.

Hi everyone I'm new.
I thought the exact thing the first time I saw this interview. I actually replayed it for members of my family and they all noticed the same thing. The Anthony's were wound up like yoyo's and Cindy kept nudging George and putting her hand on his knee. It was just strange. Right away I wondered if Casey's body had been discovered in the trunk that night by George.

Unfortunately, I don't have them (i.e. from that message and from potential origins for comparison). Was just pointing out if they were to become available it would have the potential to nail this important account down, or, refute it.

It is a fascinating logic thread to follow. I'm of the belief that when the Anthony pc was cloned before being returned to them, that began the subpoena requests for the ISP logfiles for that specific pc. Likewise when the compaq laptop was recovered from the car - more pc & isp log files, but as CA used the laptop from various locations the requests must have been expanded to potentially cover multiple service providers. I've never read if the laptop was wireless, cable or she used dial-up. Either way, she may have had to use either/both depending upon the Internet connection installation at the multiple locations she was known to frequent.

The critical question is - were local logfiles, cookies, temp files and the ISP logs also obtained for any technical equipment/connections at both TL's and AH's?

I'd think, yes. I'd also think it likely that the various My Space, Aim, etc. logs have also been requested by now, if not already received.

IMO

Another thing to consider, if it hasn't been already, who did the shopping for Caylee's food and snack items? Was it Casey, or was it Casey's parents? Someone had to have bought the snack items, milk, etc. for the child. Who would usually buy it, and when did they quit purchasing those items? The grocery list would change. I still believe Casey's conspirator was a male friend and not her parents.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

I don't think anything about the gas cans is truth.

CIndy would have told her on the24th. Casey told George on the 24th that she was sorry to hear about the shed break in.
I am guessing Cindy told her on the 24th because didn;t they report it when they discovered it? IOW, Cindy didn't even know about it unti the 24th so she couldn;t have told casey before that?

In the Greta interview with George and Cindy talking about the gas cans, Cindy admitted, reluctantly, that she had talked to her on the phone and told her about the gas cans. She and George both looked very uncomfortable when she said that.

In the Greta interview with George and Cindy talking about the gas cans, Cindy admitted, reluctantly, that she had talked to her on the phone and told her about the gas cans. She and George both looked very uncomfortable when she said that.

Yes, Cindy was VERY reluctant and uncomfortable with that question, which leads me to believe when Cindy says she "talked on the phone and told her about the gas cans", what really happened is Cindy probably called Casey and was badgering her to see if Casey HAD stolen the gas cans, and now Cindy knows in her heart that she was right, but is in cover up for Casey mode now..
A psychology class could have a field day making a study of human behavior from that interview!

OR

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/20...ls-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/

She probably posted "dramma" because there was drama if she just got busted for taking the gas.

I think that when the gas cans had been stolen in the past, the incidents were not reported. The theft was reported this time because they were instituting the tough love recommended by the counselor CA was seeing. Once they realized the gas cans were being tied to Casey and how she could have used them in relation to Caylee's disappearance, they came up with this new story about the 24th. Their body language was incredibly telling, especially George's smile. I don't think the 24th happened AT ALL as far as George seeing Casey.

One thing I really want to see, and no one has mentioned much, are the text messages that Casey sent during the months of June and July from her phone. Maybe even prior to June to see exactly what was happening in Casey's life. Those will be telling and are stored on AT&T servers, thus can be requested by LE.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

Ok criminal thinking here, she stole the gas cans, using the shovel to break the lock on the shed (meaning the one from the neighbor) and backed into the garage, to put the gas in her car, (as well as not to alert the neighbors as to a witness of her doing so), as the other shovels were locked up as well, she would have stolen the gas cans for the gas, and not put the cans back to make it look like a breakin, hence the reason she did not want George to look in her trunk since he made a report of the stolen cans, and the breakin! JMO

OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID: RRSW
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

wowzers... Herndon is actually the name of the street in the midst of the airport area - lol - I'm gonna go google Herndon, VA[?!!!!] is there such a place?!

There is a Herndon, VA... what a coinky-dink though!?

What are the dates she wrote checks on Amy's account? Anyone with a criminal mind like Caseys would do whatever she could to get what she wants including to steal from her own family, which she has admitted to, so stealing the gas might have been when she was unable to cash checks etc. Anyone who steals checks does not want to write small amounts like for gas, they will however go to Target Etc, and write them for at least 100.00 or so, and make it worth there time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99
Back