Will IP address of "DRAMMMA" match George's account?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've wondered if the gas cans were so she could go from point A (Orlando) to point B (wherever she dumped/buried Casey) without stopping for gas and draw attention to a body/smell in the trunk.

In other words, she drove far away.

This has been on theory already but I think They tie it to Cindy and Casey both being gone for like 9 hrs unaccounted for ...the gas cans taken so they don't have to stop for gas ( i think they said NC) however these cans can only hold maybe 5 gallons a piece so no drive to SC and back could be done with only 10 gallons of gas to come back on.

Didn't Casey say something to GA indicating she had heard the shed had been broken into and gas cans stolen?

How did she know this?

That's Question #1

Cindy claims she told Casey the shed was broken into in a phone conversation.

Not possible to obtain unless you are LE or work for Facebook... don't know if they were listed in the documents, but I don't recall them being there (like I recall other "sensitive" info such as SS# and other identifying personal info).

People mask just because they can sometimes. Plus, depending on the connection and provider, IP's change.

I should have added that he could be off on times, plus or minus either way, in any other situation without it being suspicious... so it's good to remember that in real life a minor mistake could easily be made when retelling the timeline. Signed statement, or not.

I like your other current posts, and the theories behind them - but I think this one is a reach, personally.

I think we're in violent agreement here, only, that I was attempting to point out that the IP address (even if only by LE) would be one method of establishing that the date was correct or incorrect. George is pretty emphatic about the date/time in his story. He would have no clue about an incidental FB posting that might not align with the date. If they didn't match, then, maybe it all went down on a different date.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

If a body were going to be transported some distance away, a person might rather take someone's available gas instead of being seen purchasing any on a return trip to town. I think the pavers being put down was found out causing alarm and it happened after returning the gas cans but before abandoning the car. For someone who wanted to get away from home so bad, Casey sure kept coming back alot.

You have to go back to the Greta interview.

George told his gas can story. On the 24th of june,

He admitted going to the trunk during that interview, you can see Cindy nudge him with her elbow and she also finishes his sentence.

Go back and look. They are both very tense and I dunno, it just didn't sit right with me.

ElGato, thanks for posting this. There was more said in body language in that Greta interview than there was in the spoken. The part where Cindy put her hand on George and finished his sentence has bothered me ever since I saw that Greta episode. There is just something not right there.

It went something like this:

G: . . . and I opened the trunk and there was . . .
C: . . . the gas cans.

ElGato, thanks for posting this. There was more said in body language in that Greta interview than there was in the spoken. The part where Cindy put her hand on George and finished his sentence has bothered me ever since I saw that Greta episode. There is just something not right there.

Do you have a link to that interview?

This has been on theory already but I think They tie it to Cindy and Casey both being gone for like 9 hrs unaccounted for ...the gas cans taken so they don't have to stop for gas ( i think they said NC) however these cans can only hold maybe 5 gallons a piece so no drive to SC and back could be done with only 10 gallons of gas to come back on.

Casey stops home on the 24th. She says to George, "gee dad, i'm sorry about the break in into the shed." He asks her to get something out of the trunk. There's the gas cans.

The gas cans may have DNA on them if Caylee's body was in that trunk before she got the cans. If that's the case then I would think ex LE George would have smelled decomp. She borrowed the shovel on the 18 I think. I want to know where she took the gas cans. Did she refill them and go someplace to burn evidence?

Cindy didn't go anywhere with Casey to hide that baby's body. The 911 calls are the only truth in this whole case. JMO

This was my post on the General Discussion thread #156 - page 8 from earlier today:

George's Statements
We have two statements by George to the media.

In one statement, George describes Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on Monday, June 16th. He stated that they left at 12:50pm, he described the clothing that Casey was wearing - grey slacks with a pinstripe, and an off white blouse. He described Caylee's clothing as a blue denim skirt, pink top, and sunglasses. Both had backpacks.

In his second statement, George states that Casey came home on June 24th, said she had spoken to her mother that day and knew about the theft of the gas cans. George had made a police report of the gas can theft earlier that day. George stated that Casey was reluctant to have him open the trunk of her car to retrieve chocks George needed to rotate tires on Cindy's car. When he finally opened the trunk, he found the two gas cans.

George's second statement was made long after original statements made by both George and Cindy in which they stated that they hadn't seen Casey from June 16th until July 15th. It was also made just a few days after LE came to the Anthony home and took the gas cans and clothing found in Casey's car.

I believe that George's second statement was an effort to cover for the fact that he actually found the two gas cans in the Pontiac when he brought the car home from the impound yard on July 15th. I believe he removed the gas cans at that time and placed them back in the shed without notifying the police that he had recovered the stolen gas cans.

In regards to George's first statement about Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on June 16th, I don't believe that statement is factual. Most people can't remember on a day to day basis what another person was wearing, especially remembering what someone was wearing a month ago. George's statement was too detailed.

I discount BOTH statements made by George.

I believe the last time it can be independently confirmed that Caylee was alive was on June 15th. The video of Caylee reading at the assisted living facility is the last known public sighting of Caylee outside the immediate Anthony family.

Added information: The shovel was borrowed from the neighbor on June 18th.

I was thinking.......now why would they throw that out there? They're on national TV snitching on their little angel Casey???? Makes no sense. They throw so much spin out there. It's so obvious why nobody is at their side helping them find Caylee.

This was my post on the General Discussion thread #156 - page 8 from earlier today:

George's Statements

In one statement, George describes Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on Monday, June 16th. He stated that they left at 12:50pm, he described the clothing that Casey was wearing - grey slacks with a pinstripe, and an off white blouse. He described Caylee's clothing as a blue denim skirt, pink top, and sunglasses. Both had backpacks.

In his second statement, George states that Casey came home on June 24th, said she had spoken to her mother that day and knew about the theft of the gas cans. George had made a police report of the gas can theft earlier that day. George stated that Casey was reluctant to have him open the trunk of her car to retrieve chocks George needed to rotate tires on Cindy's car. When he finally opened the trunk, he found the two gas cans.

George's second statement was made long after original statements made by both George and Cindy in which they stated that they hadn't seen Casey from June 16th until July 15th. It was also made just a few days after LE came to the Anthony home and took the gas cans and clothing found in Casey's car.

I believe that George's second statement was an effort to cover for the fact that he actually found the two gas cans in the Pontiac when he brought the car home from the impound yard on July 15th. I believe he removed the gas cans at that time and placed them back in the shed without notifying the police that he had recovered the stolen gas cans.
In regards to George's first statement about Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on June 16th, I don't believe that statement is factual. Most people can't remember on a day to day basis what another person was wearing, especially remembering what someone was wearing a month ago. George's statement was too detailed.

I believe the last time it can be independently confirmed that Caylee was alive was on June 15th. The video of Caylee reading at the assisted living facility is the last known public sighting of Caylee outside the immediate Anthony family.

They said he brought a gas can to the tow place when he picked up the car because he thought is was out of gas and that's why it was towed. The tow guy would know if those gas cans were in the car because George opened the trunk in front of him. I agree that his statements are a bit off the wall too.

George's Statements

I think George said from the begining that he alone had seen her a once during that month period, but Cindy had not seen her. I will look for a link, but IIRC, he was pretty consistent on that point.

Regarding the clothes on the 16th, I think he pressed himself to remember as much as possible about that day. He knows how important details are and he really tried to recall as much as possible. It could be that Caylee and/or casey wore those particular outfits a lot or he was partial to them or some other reason he would recall all the details. I would agree that it is odd to remember what someone was wearing 4 weeks after the fact, unless there was some distinguishing characteristic about those clothes.

LE should pull GA's cell phone record and if he and Casey were together on the 24th of June wouldn't the pings indicate that?

The link requested:
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ject=2963775&referralPlaylistId=search|caylee

Was looking for objective evidence that would either prove/disprove George's stories. Believe that the IP address of the "DRAMMMA" message is at least one way LE may be able to do that, assuming they try.

Trying hard to stick to the facts vs. my opinion. George's account of 6/16 12:50PM as watching his favorite, "a News...err...it was a Food Channel thing that I watch..." gets me everytime.

I've wondered if the gas cans were so she could go from point A (Orlando) to point B (wherever she dumped/buried Casey) without stopping for gas and draw attention to a body/smell in the trunk.

In other words, she drove far away.
I think that could be a great possobility and have wondered about it also

They said he brought a gas can to the tow place when he picked up the car because he thought is was out of gas and that's why it was towed. The tow guy would know if those gas cans were in the car because George opened the trunk in front of him. I agree that his statements are a bit off the wall too.

I remember in the 400 pages there being a white garbage bag listed as what was found in the trunk, and it had a pizza box in it. There was something else too, I think, but I dont remember it being gas cans. The tow man took the garbage bag and tossed it into the dumpster.

LE should pull GA's cell phone record and if he and Casey were together on the 24th of June wouldn't the pings indicate that?
This thing has become so sorted and crazy I think they should pull Ga, Ca, and Le cell phone records I mean there is just a lot of crazy and as KC would backwards thinking going on here

What bothers me most about George's statements is that they're made long after the fact, and too detailed.

Our grandson spent the weekend with us last weekend and he left early Sunday evening. It's only been six days, but I can't tell you what he was wearing or what his mom was wearing when they left here. :)

How does George remember all those little details more than a month later?

This thing has become so sorted and crazy I think they should pull Ga, Ca, and Le cell phone records I mean there is just a lot of crazy and as KC would backwards thinking going on here

I think so too! Don't forget JG says he heard Caylee in the back ground and Casey telling her to get down on June 24th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back