Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deep down they may believe but they will never admit it publicly.

I truly believe that they already knew. GA had a gut feeling all along, which is why he went to LE behind CA's back and was made to testify in front of the grand jury. He told CA in the beginning of his thoughts and conclusions and I think that CA just didn't want to believe it.

They loved Caylee and would have given their own lives to save her, IMO.

I believe George and Cindy have been worried and grieving since July 15. They were protecting Casey because she is their little girl, too. Now, they are heartsick and in despair.

In May they thought Caylee and Casey would be in their lives forever. That changed in a way more tragic than they could ever imagine.

I don't know if they think there was a horrific accident Casey covered up or worse. But, I don't think their lawyer will let them publically say it was the nanny or criticize LE.

May I ask how we can judge their reaction at this point? Let's watch this play out.

I agree. The A's have made me angry over and over again, but I still believe it is now the right thing to do by leaving them alone. The ball is in their court. I do this out of respect for Caylee who loved them very much.

I am just having a hard time with this.
KC claimed to have spoken to Klee in July and she kept telling her about a book that she was reading (coincidently the one that appears to be seen at the crime scene). Now. If the autopsy reveal that Klee had been dead since June, why wouldn't the A's believe that their daughter did something to her child. What was the reason for the lie in July? And most importantly, what is the reason for the drawn out conversation about this children's book? Is it because she knew that this book would be found with her dead daughter?

I think they've both known all along that Casey did it (but I don't think Casey confessed to them). I don't think Cindy will ever acknowledge it. I think George is likely to acknowledge it if he splits from Cindy, but not if he stays with her.

I also think they have an excellent attorney, and that someone has gotten through to them that continuing down the path they were on had a strong likelihood of getting them charged with obstruction. I'm not sure how long Cindy can contain herself though.

They already know so this speculation and useless posting is redundant.

This is a fact. Not an opinion.

For me, posting and disgussing all aspects of this case is therapudic in a sense. While I do not personally know anyone in this case, as a Mother it has ripped at my heart.

While it is beyond comprehension why this happened, it has touched an astounding number of people all over this world, and what a wonderful place we have here to meet, disguss, and morn this little girl.

Again, I did not know Caylee Marie, but I honor her, pray for her, and will never forget her.

I am just having a hard time with this.
KC claimed to have spoken to Klee in July and she kept telling her about a book that she was reading (coincidently the one that appears to be seen at the crime scene). Now. If the autopsy reveal that Klee had been dead since June, why wouldn't the A's believe that their daughter did something to her child. What was the reason for the lie in July? And most importantly, what is the reason for the drawn out conversation about this children's book? Is it because she knew that this book would be found with her dead daughter?

My response to the part I bolded is yes.

NO WAY I just seen a clip on dateline and Conway was asking if you murdered your daughter, would you put her body only a few blocks away? He is drinking the Ants kool-aid the spin cycle starts again!

I think the facts remain as they did before today's confirmation. I think George and Cindy should come clean about their roles in this horrific crime without the shield of immunity. I don't believe anyone in the A family is out of the woods yet as I still believe they all knew Caylee was gone 31 days before it was reported she was missing, imo.

I am not shedding any tears for this family tonight. My tears have always been for Caylee and what this poor child was subjected to even after her death from this family who professed to love her. She finally will have her dignity and her justice, but sadly it won't come from this family. They will always remain all for one and one for all which meant leaving Caylee behind all this time to rot in the field behind their house.

I cannot forget it was just last week when they were screaming she was still alive and not to search for her where she would most likely be found. I cannot forgive it either. They need to answer for their actions, their lies, and their willingness to let her lay in a field like garbage while they have supported Casey.

NO WAY I just seen a clip on dateline and Conway was asking if you murdered your daughter, would you put her body only a few blocks away? He is drinking the Ants kool-aid the spin cycle starts again!

Ugggh! Enough of this already! Let this poor dead child have some peace already for crissakes! We are only a few hours into confimation and here we go with the -slapping spin again.

out of respect for caylee i will no longer bash cindy and george .. i dont care what they have done either .. caylee loved them .this is NOT the time .. casey and casey alone did this .. her parents may have known and ya they shouldve come clean ,but as the saying goes shoulda coulda woulda .. they have a chance to do so now.. now is better than never at all .what they put everyone through is horrible enough but its in the past now ... it cannot be changed and we can all hate them and be angry all we want.. it wont bring caylee back .. lets just hope and pray that she guides them to come clean with everything . and imho god is the ONLY one worthy of judgeing or forgiving that family .. we need to forgive if we expect forgiveness

I saw a news conference (just the very end) of the attorney of the Anthony's stating that they thanked LE enforcement and everyone else for all they have done and thanking their supporters. He said they said they wanted to find out the truth about what happened to Cayee and would fully cooperate with LE.

Do you think now that they will believe that Casey has done this and cooperate with LE to get her her just reward for killing their baby? I know they loved that baby and they can't pretend she is alive anymore and have had to face the truth. I do really feel for them.

Yes, I do think the time has come where they must face what has happened and by whom.

I think it will be the hardest thing they have ever had to do in their lives.

imoo

i don't know how they can contain themselves. if it was my daughter and granddaughter, after hearing confirmation today that the remains were MY granddaughter, i'd be at that jail in a new york second, demanding to speak to my daughter.

I think it's very telling that the parents didn't go to see Casey at jail. If I were wrongly accused of a horrific crime, and my family found out my child was murdered (and I didn't do it). They would be down at that jail crying their eyes out with me. I'm sure if they asked to see her to grieve with her, they would have allowed that. Casey just wanted to see her Lawyer. She can't face them because she would say something.

I have a very good friend,who I can honestly say,if she were in the Anthony's position,would never accept her child did anything wrong,even when all the evidence pointed that way. Obviously her son hasn't done anything so horrific,but some of the the things he has done,she will deny,excuse,even when confronted with the facts.
I believe this could be the case for the Anthonys. It doesn't make them bad people,just people who love their child so much,that it hasn't necessarily made them raise the best child. I'm not sure they will ever admit to anyone,even themselves,that their daughter is a murderer. They will grasp at anything that could point at someone else,no matter how far fetched it is. The only thing that might make them face the harsh reality will be a confession form their daughter.

I don't know they might, but I don't know if they could emotionally handle it. So their minds might secretly believe it, but at the same time refuse to believe it.

One of the most telling examples of what the Anthony family knew
about Caylee was the fact that not one of them made a plea toward
these nafarious kidnappers to please return Caylee to them. This is
the first "kidnapping" where noone begged for their loved ones safe return.

I hope KC never has the opportunity to harm another child or
manipulate anyone ever agaiin.
I also hope Cindy will keep off TV and away from any cameras. Heard
enough from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors