Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 212 44.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
There were two ZODIAC caes: The real one out West and the NYC hyped up version. The NYC version went sideways because of the publicity intentionally generated by egotists believing they could help their careers if they were on the case. They screwed it up to a fare-thee-well. It was eventually solved by accident and a very sharp detective that noticed something wasn't right.

Who believes if all these missing women were Princeton University Students that this case would be solved by now? I believe it would be or if not than every measurable task would have been completed in order to do so. They would have started mass ​search teams with the public's assistance, 1000s out searching for the women. This is not done for prostitutes. Why?

Well...I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode. In the podcast with R&J they say an algorithm was applied from the web developer (forgot his Irish ((I think)) ) last name. I think the serial killer will be caught though. He may be intelligent but not smart to go out brutalizing women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy will not tell anyone trust me. It will be a road cop not a detective that catches this one. If we are lucky. Most major cases are closed by luck. A ticket placing one in the area of the crime. A tag reader or toll facility. The first 48 is truly a golden rule. I have done this crap for 28 years it takes a ton of luck this late in the game.

This guy will not tell anyone trust me. It will be a road cop not a detective that catches this one. If we are lucky. Most major cases are closed by luck. A ticket placing one in the area of the crime. A tag reader or toll facility. The first 48 is truly a golden rule. I have done this crap for 28 years it takes a ton of luck this late in the game.

28 years is a whole lot of experience! Do you have more thoughts to share on the perp? I have had some time lately and this case has taken a lot of my interest, too much it feels. It would be interesting to hear from someone that knows the ins and outs. I sense empty dark pinpoint pupils, incapable of feeling anything other than rage and hate. I do not see them being able to maintain or difficulty maintaining a family life without dysfunction.

If you look online you can find several other stories that are very parallel to LiSk in louisiana, Chicago and several other cities. I also found in Canada their hs been over 1200 yes 1200 woman who fit the same category that have been missing or murdered in the last three decades. We need to help build a database and put their stories together to uncover s much bigger issue that is happening right before us!!

Possible truck driver?! Someone also stated they think lisk works with a traveling carnival perhaps?!

If you look online you can find several other stories that are very parallel to LiSk in louisiana, Chicago and several other cities. I also found in Canada their has been over 1200 yes 1200 woman who fit the same category that have been missing or murdered in the last three decades. We need to help build a database and put their stories together to uncover s much bigger issue that is happening right before us!!

Brilliant idea YeahYeah. I have tried to document missing woman and unsolved homicides that I can find over the years but each time my work was attacked by online saboteurs or detractors. There are some who work together to stop this research from being compiled for the public. If there could be a database similar to the Violent Crime Linkage Analysis System (VICLAS) that we have up here in Canada then we could access it and sleuth missing and unsolved cases more effectively. Websleuths would be a great place to implement this database imo.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/to-ot/cpcmec-ccpede/bs-sc/viclas-salvac-eng.htm

I'm never so sure on the "They can't just stop"

Gary Ridgway killed 45 women from 1982 to 1984, and then only killed four women between 1985 and 2001. So it's entirely possible that he just slowed way down.

I realize this is an old post. Ridgway was interrogated and high on a short list of suspects long before he was caught. They kept coming back to him, he was hard to completely exclude. What stops a serial killer? My theory is a common one, death and being locked up are the most likely.

My other pet theories are either they move (possibly in the JTR case) or become scared-straight. Look at the gap in the BTK case, he took a very long siesta between sprees. His ego and arrogance was his undoing. Rader and Bundy were cool, intelligent and calculating killers, something shared by LISK. Ridgway was not bright, DNA was what got him.

The LISK killer has probably became scared-straight. Chances are good that he will be active again, the SK thing carries a strong compulsion.

Some collect trinkets or momentos from their victims in the way you would save a post card from a vacation, or buy a key ring that reminds you of a far-off place. In normal people, this carries them to the next vacation. For a SK, the killing is their vacation.

Ridgway and Rader kept things from their victims. Rader had a secret room in his house. Dahmer saved human parts in his freezer. Brudos kept shoes from his victims. Is this a trait of our own LISK? Some save one thing, some save a lot. Some that have saved a lot over the years can give a run down of who each item came from.

I realize this is an old post. Ridgway was interrogated and high on a short list of suspects long before he was caught. They kept coming back to him, he was hard to completely exclude. What stops a serial killer? My theory is a common one, death and being locked up are the most likely.

My other pet theories are either they move (possibly in the JTR case) or become scared-straight. Look at the gap in the BTK case, he took a very long siesta between sprees. His ego and arrogance was his undoing. Rader and Bundy were cool, intelligent and calculating killers, something shared by LISK. Ridgway was not bright, DNA was what got him.

The LISK killer has probably became scared-straight. Chances are good that he will be active again, the SK thing carries a strong compulsion.

Some collect trinkets or momentos from their victims in the way you would save a post card from a vacation, or buy a key ring that reminds you of a far-off place. In normal people, this carries them to the next vacation. For a SK, the killing is their vacation.

Ridgway and Rader kept things from their victims. Rader had a secret room in his house. Dahmer saved human parts in his freezer. Brudos kept shoes from his victims. Is this a trait of our own LISK? Some save one thing, some save a lot. Some that have saved a lot over the years can give a run down of who each item came from.

Did Ted Bundy keep trophies? I do not recall that he did, but it has been a long while since I read about him.

28 years is a whole lot of experience! Do you have more thoughts to share on the perp? I have had some time lately and this case has taken a lot of my interest, too much it feels. It would be interesting to hear from someone that knows the ins and outs. I sense empty dark pinpoint pupils, incapable of feeling anything other than rage and hate. I do not see them being able to maintain or difficulty maintaining a family life without dysfunction.

I would look at someone in the area that has road rage issues.

I would look at someone in the area that has road rage issues.

That is a good one, he would have that type of rage. How well they cover it for the sake of not becoming suspicious, like a pot ready to boil. They do not like to be told how to do something and control issues. So many of them will represent themselves in court.

Did Ted Bundy keep trophies? I do not recall that he did, but it has been a long while since I read about him.

Bundy actually kept severed heads of his victims. He washed their hair and put makeup on them.

The person who did it may be one of a few suspects and are not able to kill knowing they are a suspect and are paranoid they are being monitored. If they were completely off the radar, I do not see them stopping.

Bundy actually kept severed heads of his victims. He washed their hair and put makeup on them.

Bundy also claimed to have stashed photos of victims at his place in Utah that were there when the detectives came to question him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think more needs to be done to identify Fire Island Jane Doe and her toddler. I really feel like this person was likely not a sex worker and well known to the victim. I also feel that it won't be solved unless the FBI solves it. I have zero faith that Suffolk County PD at this point.

Possible truck driver?! Someone also stated they think lisk works with a traveling carnival perhaps?!

I just saw this post. The GB4 all went missing between June and September, high season for carnivals on LI. Carnivals hire locals to run the concessions and rides. The same people (HS and college students) work them every year in some cases. It would be interesting to see what carnivals were active on the days the GB4 went missing.

http://www.bungersurf.com/Bunger_Surfcam/

Some locals may not know it exists unless you are a surfer of course.

Thanks for the link..interesting..;--)

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• gilgo beach surf cam.png
    gilgo beach surf cam.png
    599.8 KB · Views: 118

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors