• Not enough information to make an arrest at this time

Votes: 61 26.6%
  • Maybe next week there will be an arrest

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • I'm unclear on exactly what LE have and would rather not comment

Votes: 32 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure Terri will be arrested "soon." I'm not seeing that happen this week. However, what about the landscaper? If someone asks you to murder someone, are you obligated by law to report it to the police? And if you didn't, is that enough to get you arrested?

I really have no idea, so I'm honestly asking. *shrug*

If so, I would imagine that LE has no more use for landscaper dude except his testimony. In which case, they may not arrest him and instead offer a deal: testify against Terri and we'll let you walk?

Is that possible? :waitasec:

I'm not sure Terri will be arrested "soon." I'm not seeing that happen this week. However, what about the landscaper? If someone asks you to murder someone, are you obligated by law to report it to the police? And if you didn't, is that enough to get you arrested?

I really have no idea, so I'm honestly asking. *shrug*

If so, I would imagine that LE has no more use for landscaper dude except his testimony. In which case, they may not arrest him and instead offer a deal: testify against Terri and we'll let you walk?

Is that possible? :waitasec:

Sure.
But if he's on probation he needs to talk. period. or go back to jail.

Well, the sheriff said he had some decisions to make this week. I guess we know what his decisions were.

I have a 50/50 chance with this guess...

So my guess is yes. She will be arrested soon.

Soon meaning sometime within the next two weeks maybe 3 weeks?

I do see it coming though.

JMHO.

Yes. Soon. FBI putting ducks in order.Wont be long friends.

Week #5 ends, without an arrest or a named suspect. Or much of anything, really. I am one of those folks who think that LE is just plain stumped. Terri is their only POI, in my opinion, and they can't "get" her. I wonder why might turn up yet that will push their circumstantial evidence over the top. Or finally lead away from her.

If it was up to mom and dad there would be an arrest. Wish I had the information they have so I could join them in their absolute certainty. moo

If it was up to mom and dad there would be an arrest. Wish I had the information the have so I could join them in their absolute certainty. moo

On the light side, that's such a cute cute pic you've got.

ETA: oops! in my opinion! ;)

not sure how the fbi could be putting ducks in order.
i thought they werent on the case anymore :(

A few days ago I said I didn't know but, after seeing DY & KH's last interviews, video surveillance tapes being requested, etc ...I'm getting a feeling it may be soon.

On the light side, that's such a cute cute pic you've got.

ETA: oops! in my opinion! ;)

Thanks, she is my little investigative kitty - not doing so well in this case, she does much better with a fact or two. lol

"Too cute!!!"

I don't know where to post this: :eek:

2vjsgif.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member