Will this case ever be solved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I say all five (TN & GGS) Someone had to orchestrate all this for this bunch. You don't believe they thought this up all by themselves! :twocents:

JMO, I do not believe Ron or Teresa or Great Granny Sykes were involved in any way.

JMO, I do not believe Ron or Teresa or Great Granny Sykes were involved in any way.

We know LE has stated Ron is not a suspect and not one inkling of an official murmur has been heard that LE was looking at TN or GGMS in this case.

The States Attorney has stated Tommy Croslin is a suspect though.
Tells me all I need to know about who LE is looking at for this crime.
Croslin(s) and possibly some of their 'kin'..

Opinions, for my way of thinking, don't carry any weight..
I'm sticking with LE statements.

Good to see you here Flossie!

Hi again, Flossie! Please tell me your theories as to why TN acted so suspiciously at the time Haleigh was reported missing, i.e., the huge pic of Haleigh, getting to the MH so quickly and the sweatshirt with LE on the front. Those things alone always made me feel that somehow Ron was involved.

Respectfully asked, 4Jacy

For the record.. I highly suspect Ron C is the one responsible for Haleigh's demise and TN and GGMS became involved in the coverup immediately after the fact,,Just as soon as Ron C called either his mother or his grandmother and told them Haleigh was deceased......JMHO..

For the record.. I highly suspect Ron C is the one responsible for Haleigh's demise and TN and GGMS became involved in the coverup immediately after the fact,,Just as soon as Ron C called either his mother or his grandmother and told them Haleigh was deceased......JMHO..

Hi Em. I agree with you 100%. We probably will never know the truth though. Someone has gotten away with murder of a precious child here in Satsuma too. I am heart broken.What can we do but pray.:shakehead:

I had a dream last night, and the only thing I can remember from it is "Sea Rd." The only Sea Rd that I can find is in Jacksonville.....when I googled it on a map this morning, it is right next to a RAILROAD track.......strange....

Just as the SA had to go along with GA's last sighting of Caylee, the LE in Putnam have to go along with AS's version. They have to believe them to they can prove differently.

GA either misremembered or outright lied for casey. It is possible that AS would lie for Rc. The LE has to have some kind of a timeline. Both may be wrong but they can't prove it.

I still say misty is the main player in this. I also believe rc knew or covered it all up. He would only do this for two reasons. One would be to keep jr and the other would be he felt or is responsible. Directly or indirectly rc is involved.

misty is a pathological liar and most likely a sociopath. rc possesses a criminal mentality.

One thing that has become abundantly clear to me, following the latest verdict in Casey's trial, is that parents/caregivers who kill a child have become very crime investigation sauvy. Lie, lie, and tell more lies. The common denominator appears to me to be (both in Casey's case and this one) the willingness of family members to lie, cover, and protect the family-member killer. This poses an insurmountable problem for law enforcement as, more times than not, they are dependent on those very family members statements in order to establish a timeline. I have little faith left in justice as the result of the verdict in Casey's trial. Even if RC were someday arrested/brought to trial in connection with HaLeigh's disappearance, the same scenerio would likely play out in court as did in Casey's trial with members of her family lying on the stand. The end result would probably (again) result in a not guilty verdict by a jury. It's a damn shame. JMO~

Hi again, Flossie! Please tell me your theories as to why TN acted so suspiciously at the time Haleigh was reported missing, i.e., the huge pic of Haleigh, getting to the MH so quickly and the sweatshirt with LE on the front. Those things alone always made me feel that somehow Ron was involved.

Respectfully asked, 4Jacy

Hi there, I don't think she acted suspicious in any way.

We know LE has stated Ron is not a suspect and not one inkling of an official murmur has been heard that LE was looking at TN or GGMS in this case.

The States Attorney has stated Tommy Croslin is a suspect though.
Tells me all I need to know about who LE is looking at for this crime.
Croslin(s) and possibly some of their 'kin'..

Opinions, for my way of thinking, don't carry any weight..
I'm sticking with LE statements.

Good to see you here Flossie!

Good to see you too Mkay! ITA, I don't see any evidence at all that Ronald or Teresa or Great Granny are being looked at by LE. JMO, they know they are NOT involved. LE knows a lot more than they say IMO, and are not looking at Ronald and his Mom or Granny JMO

Not to be disrespectful, but I believe TN acted extremely suspicious. HOW could she shown up so soon, if she wasn't informed beforehand? Why was she (wearing that sweatshirt when she no longer worked there.) Also, there is the "diamond" (yeah, I bet) necklace to perhaps show she was out somewhere, before going to bed, and not orchestrating anything about the cover-up.

Look, I don't have any horses in this race, however, logic tells me something is very wrong and RC, TN and GGS are covering it up.

AND, I don't even want to go into the Croslin MESS!

Good to see you too Mkay! ITA, I don't see any evidence at all that Ronald or Teresa or Great Granny are being looked at by LE. JMO, they know they are NOT involved. LE knows a lot more than they say IMO, and are not looking at Ronald and his Mom or Granny JMO

I just wonder about that. I feel Tommy has been pretty much named by the SA. Misty pretty much too, Ron also by his sentencing for 15 years. Hopefully, whoever it is between them or all of them or whoever, aren't sleeping real well with Haleigh's death on their mind.

I wanted them to rot in prison, well it's stinking pretty bad now!

I'm with you.
That she grabbed a photo, even a large one, means nothing nefarious to me. <shrug>
Who the hell cares what her jacket says?
She worked dispatch. No big deal.
Mountains out of molehills. IMO

I don't think the photo was suspicious because TN would have known that the police needs a photo of a missing child and I don't care about what her jacket said but TN and AS lying about Misty the wondermommy at the time RC and Misty got married was extremely suspicious IMO. I think it goes to show that everybody knew that these precious children were taken care of by drug dealers/users who hung out with other drug users, thieves and otherwise criminal individuals and nobody did a dang thing to protect them.

I'm with you.
That she grabbed a photo, even a large one, means nothing nefarious to me. <shrug>
Who the hell cares what her jacket says?
She worked dispatch. No big deal.
Mountains out of molehills. IMO

Not surprisingly, I have a similar opinion. If I received a call that my child or husband or grandchild was missing, I would be horrified, and probably my eyes would also be drawn to their framed pictures on my wall. I would grab a picture, knowing it would be needed, and also to feel close to them. I would race as fast as I could, speed levels be damned, JMO. The jacket doesn't phase me either, it's cool in early hours, and I have been known to wear my high school sweatshirt, sweetie's work jacket, his running shoes which are way to big for me, whatever is hanging by the front door is what I would grab. JME. She was called during the 911 call, which was lengthy iirc, raced over and arrived after police. It's heartbreaking to watch Teresa Neves in interviews, her pain is so strong it hurts to watch IMO. I do think varying opinions are interesting even when I don't agree with or understand them. JMO

Not to be disrespectful, but I believe TN acted extremely suspicious. HOW could she shown up so soon, if she wasn't informed beforehand? Why was she (wearing that sweatshirt when she no longer worked there.) Also, there is the "diamond" (yeah, I bet) necklace to perhaps show she was out somewhere, before going to bed, and not orchestrating anything about the cover-up.

Look, I don't have any horses in this race, however, logic tells me something is very wrong and RC, TN and GGS are covering it up.

AND, I don't even want to go into the Croslin MESS!

No disrespect taken. :) I completely disagree with your opinion, but respect your right to have yours.

This video is what makes me suspicious of TN bringing the picture of HaLeigh. Why would she bring the picture if she thought "she was hiding under the bed" makes no sense to me at all. JMO

&#x202a;Greta Interview With Teresa Neves From Fox News&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

As far as the jacket, i go back and fourth.

JMO, she hoped she was hiding under a bed. I wouldn't want to think of the possible alternatives either, even though they would be screaming at me in the back of my mind. JMO

Can anyone help me find the VERY,VERY, VERY, first live interview of Misty Croslin, where she was turning around looking for RC and talking to the reporter?

In that very First one...

She stated Haleigh was in her own room sleeping,

Then RC came up and did that grit your teeth look at MC and he stepped one foot in front of her and said she was in our bed room sleeping in our bed.
Then he looks back at MC and gives her the evil eye...

It was a really choppy live broad cast that interrupted Caylee Memorial...

?????:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back