Will this case ever be solved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO, she hoped she was hiding under a bed. I wouldn't want to think of the possible alternatives either, even though they would be screaming at me in the back of my mind. JMO

Right.
Even Crystal didn't believe it at first and she said she could hear LE in the background.
That the grandmother shared the same reasoning, hoping HaLeigh was playing and hiding under a bed is natural IMO.

JMO, she hoped she was hiding under a bed. I wouldn't want to think of the possible alternatives either, even though they would be screaming at me in the back of my mind. JMO

The beds were on the floor. No looking under them.

Right.
Even Crystal didn't believe it at first and she said she could hear LE in the background.
That the grandmother shared the same reasoning, hoping HaLeigh was playing and hiding under a bed is natural IMO.

Not if she'd ever seen the beds IMO. Haleigh had a little toddler mattress on the floor and Misty would have noticed her immediately if she was under it and of course it would have been very difficult to play under the big mattress without waking Misty and Junior up since they were supposedly sleeping on it.

Can anyone help me find the VERY,VERY, VERY, first live interview of Misty Croslin, where she was turning around looking for RC and talking to the reporter?

In that very First one...

She stated Haleigh was in her own room sleeping,

Then RC came up and did that grit your teeth look at MC and he stepped one foot in front of her and said she was in our bed room sleeping in our bed.
Then he looks back at MC and gives her the evil eye...

It was a really choppy live broad cast that interrupted Caylee Memorial...

?????:waitasec:
this is very interesting. I've always suspected that Haleigh might have been in her own room, but Jr's testimony, (according to his mother), disputes that. I've also wondered, (because of LE statements), if Misty was gone that night, and was saying what 'normally' took place, but according to the Geraldo show, Misty slept through the whole thing. But that doesn't mean she didn't leave a door unlocked for a gun or drug thief, and he decided to take Haleigh too. MOO. Her grandmother said that she had heard Misty was in on a gun theft plot, so anything's possible, I guess. I think there's some truth to their wild stories and lies, but who knows what days the fights, thefts, etc...took place. Misty had been gone several days, and the theft attempt might be what led to her leaving...or the theft might have been planned for the night she got back... but unless she speaks up, there's no way of knowing. If the plot had nothing to do with Haleigh, she could clear the air. It took Ron so long and a truth telling deal, to admit to a fight over a ( machine?) gun, that it's MOO, the gun probably had something to do with all of this. MOO..

http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/18873591/detail.html
Picture four: Mattresses on the floor.
Picture seven: Haleigh's empty bedframe in her room. It is completely see-through so there is no hiding underneath it. The caption says AS stated Haleigh never slept in her room so I don't believe there used to be a mattress that LE took since they didn't take the one in the master bedroom.

I don't understand why they kept Haleigh's bed in her room if she always slept in the master bedroom. It takes up a lot of space in the middle of the room for nothing. You can't even use it for comfortable sitting with no mattress. Why not move the bedframe to the master bedroom and have more playing space in her playroom?

It would make a lot of sense if Haleigh really used to sleep in her bed in her own room. The hiding under the bed comments would be easier to understand and the furniture placement would make more sense overall, and it would make it easier for Misty not to notice Haleigh was gone when she woke up until after having wandered in a lot of rooms (if that's really what happened). It would explain Misty and Ronald's changing stories about the sleeping arrangements in the master bedroom. It might mean that something happened to Haleigh in her own bedroom and they needed to divert attention away from it.

But it would mean they all lied *gasp*

JMO, I don't believe HaLeigh and Junior's beds were mattresses on the floor.

We've seen HaLeigh had a bed frame in her room w/o a mattress. It was on the floor in the master bedroom.
That said, I'd still be lifting every mattress off the floor praying the missing child was somehow miraculously underneath.
Anyone would in a panic... and in a panic I would be.
MOO though

We've seen HaLeigh had a bed frame in her room w/o a mattress. It was on the floor in the master bedroom.That said, I'd still be lifting every mattress off the floor praying the missing child was somehow miraculously underneath.
Anyone would in a panic... and in a panic I would be.
MOO though

bbm, yes, exactly, I recall that, and I would have done the same. Junior's bed was never shown that I can recall. No idea where the idea the children did not have bed frames came from. I don't believe HaLeigh's bed frame was empty either. I would have looked under both her and Junior's beds. JMO

http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/18873591/detail.html
Picture four: Mattresses on the floor.
Picture seven: Haleigh's empty bedframe in her room. It is completely see-through so there is no hiding underneath it. The caption says AS stated Haleigh never slept in her room so I don't believe there used to be a mattress that LE took since they didn't take the one in the master bedroom.

I don't understand why they kept Haleigh's bed in her room if she always slept in the master bedroom. It takes up a lot of space in the middle of the room for nothing. You can't even use it for comfortable sitting with no mattress. Why not move the bedframe to the master bedroom and have more playing space in her playroom?

It would make a lot of sense if Haleigh really used to sleep in her bed in her own room. The hiding under the bed comments would be easier to understand and the furniture placement would make more sense overall, and it would make it easier for Misty not to notice Haleigh was gone when she woke up until after having wandered in a lot of rooms (if that's really what happened). It would explain Misty and Ronald's changing stories about the sleeping arrangements in the master bedroom. It might mean that something happened to Haleigh in her own bedroom and they needed to divert attention away from it.

But it would mean they all lied *gasp*
Ron was at work, so he's the last person who should have been correcting Misty or adding details. Actually, if I was going to lie, I'd say that Haleigh was in her own room. DCF supposedly insists that children have their own rooms and her being away from Misty would have explained why she slept through an abduction. Also, how did Ron know that Misty hadn't propped the door open while she was gone partying, and Haleigh wandered off? After we learned more about these people's lifestyles, I wonder how Ron could have been so sure? Surely he didn't take Misty's word. His child was missing and Misty had just come off a drug bender with another guy. No way should he have taken her word on a thing.

bbm, yes, exactly, I recall that, and I would have done the same. Junior's bed was never shown that I can recall. No idea where the idea the children did not have bed frames came from. I don't believe HaLeigh's bed frame was empty either. I would have looked under both her and Junior's beds. JMO

So what do you think happened to her mattress, since her bed frame is empty in the photos?

I have just read a little about this case and don't much. But it seems like Misty and her brother were the ones that were last with Haleigh. I know they were both sentenced with drug charges but why have they not been charged with anything else regarding Haleigh?

I have just read a little about this case and don't much. But it seems like Misty and her brother were the ones that were last with Haleigh. I know they were both sentenced with drug charges but why have they not been charged with anything else regarding Haleigh?
JMO I suspect they don't have proof yet. The wild stories though make me wonder,why not take that and go forward?

Haleighs Bed.JPG

Yep, why leave the frame up and have it in the way, if "she never slept there"

Also didn't they remove her Breathing stuff off the little stand that was next to her bed?

And didn't MC say she gave her her Breathing Treatment every night?

JMO I suspect they don't have proof yet. The wild stories though make me wonder,why not take that and go forward?
sorry to quote myself, in light of Casey Anthony, I suspect they won't until they have cold hard proof JMO

View attachment 17770

Yep, why leave the frame up and have it in the way, if "she never slept there"

Also didn't they remove her Breathing stuff off the little stand that was next to her bed?

And didn't MC say she gave her her Breathing Treatment every night?

IMO there was hope HaLeigh might start sleeping in her own room after a while.
Living in a new house she may have still been afraid of sleeping alone in her own room.

With Ron working nights do we know if it was Misty who was afraid to sleep in the master bedroom alone?

You not reading much on this case is probably a good thing, lol. There's so much drama to sift through, that key points are lost in the mountain of information and lies. But, I think you hit the nail on the head. Even in the very beginning, Misty admitted that Tommy had been by after Ron went to work...supposedly to hang out, smoke some dope and watch the kids play. I never did buy that. The story had the ring of diversion, IMO. IDK, but maybe he was seen by neighbors, so she had no choice but to admit it. My questions are...What was he really doing there? what time did he leave? who left with him? did him being there have something to do with the supposed gun theft plot? Mainly, I'd like to know if he was up to no good and if he babysat for Misty. (ugghh, I hate the idea). Ron and Misty reportedly argued about babysitting, and this could have been the issue. MOO. That's speculation on my part, but #1, I could see that being a problem for Ron, and #2, I remember in the LVA test, or hypnosis, the interviewer asking Misty if the kids left with Tommy. MOO.

I believe MC would not hurt that child, and did love HaLeigh. she passed out that night, and the guilt she feels makes her feel responsible. just a kid so naive, tryin to live a grown-up world. Easily co-erced and munipulated, but remember Donna B wasnt able to get anything out of her; she knows nothing.
i want to know, who sat in that makeshift chair? Y was it there? was someone watching MC/HaLeigh?
What really was DS's purpose for the donation? What kind of hold does/did HE have on LE? DS was sure able to make Cobra disappear - one would think LE would welcome cobra's assiistance, insight, experience - yet they chased him away - why?
is it possible GGMS, TN SUSPECT RC involvement so protect him the best they can? RC may feel responsible due to his lifestyle, debts, etc. yet may be just as innocent as MC.
LE suspects everyone ... just like ME . We need more clues and info. MOO :waitasec:

IMO there was hope HaLeigh might start sleeping in her own room after a while.
Living in a new house she may have still been afraid of sleeping alone in her own room.

With Ron working nights do we know if it was Misty who was afraid to sleep in the master bedroom alone?

Since she was imoved to a different house every two/three months, I suppose that would take a lifetime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapturedOnCamera
Back