Will this case ever be solved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, Whisp. I am onboard with everything above, as usual. However, tell me about #6, please. I had never heard/read anything about that.

txs

Hi 4Jacy :seeya:

I was referring to the clerk who waited on him when he stopped at the market before arriving home that night. That person is dead quiet also. no media interviews..nothing. The clerk could confirm the time.

If LE didn' tell people not to talk, why haven't they? It isn't for the lack of trying. These people seem to be hiding, imo. Where are the bus stop people? Santos took a beating, couldn't somebody back him up? What was Haleigh wearing? Not one person can give a description.

Ron said she jumped in his arms at the bus stop. No one backs that up.

I could go on and on, but why won't people who know things talk? Why did they run the press out of town. Why wouldn't anyone talk to GVS (TN did) but it was a ghost town when she was there. The media were NOT welcome...by the people that live there.

I have always thought that Tommy was the guilty one. I am not 100% convinced that Misty is covering for him however I do think she knows now that it was him. JMO

Good to see you! I also think she now knows it was him. JMO

Personally, i happed to find Geraldo pretty creditable in this case anyways. He made me think twice about Rons involvement. If Ron is lying about something so simple that ANYONE could find out, being it public record (his arrest record) then surely he will lie about something as big as accidently killing his daughter out a fit of rage, JMO.

He flat out told Geraldo, that he wasn't a dealer, and that he didn't do drugs, which according to his record and where he is sitting today, oh and his admission to doing drugs on the undercover tapes (while popping pills in his mouth) tells me he is as much as a liar as Misty in this case. JMO

IMO, the only reason Geraldo was run out of Satsuma is b/c he was getting ready to reveal some VERY damning information, and regardless if it was soley on Ron or not, it was enough to cause creditablity issues.

JMO he may or may not have been doing drugs then, or dealing them. I don't know. None of us here know. I also don't know too many people that would admit to doing drugs, especially with a TV camera in your face. Stupid questions, jmo.

Several peopl admit to doing drugs and even do them ON camera.... intervention on A&E (i really love that show..lol)

You are right, he may not have been doing drugs then, however doing them in the past, selling them in the past getting caught in the past, getting caught in the present selling and doing, tells me there probably wasn't a very long period of time that he didn't sell or do drugs. this is only my observation from my past expierences.

I was just pointing out his creditability was jepordized that very day, his is none better than Misty's or Tommy's even Chelsea at this point. Had it not been for Geraldo, IMO, we wouldn't have thought Ron did anything with drugs, (selling or buying or doing) as it had been years since he was last caught. His record can't hide that, but then to lie about on TV, when ANYONE could easily go look it up on public record, is silly to me. JMO

They have all lied!!!!

For sure some people will admit on camera, I think they would be in the minority as I posted.

JMO Ron didn't lie, but we can agree to disagree. I am not a Geraldo fan.

If LE didn' tell people not to talk, why haven't they? It isn't for the lack of trying. These people seem to be hiding, imo. Where are the bus stop people? Santos took a beating, couldn't somebody back him up? What was Haleigh wearing? Not one person can give a description.

Ron said she jumped in his arms at the bus stop. No one backs that up.

I could go on and on, but why won't people who know things talk? Why did they run the press out of town. Why wouldn't anyone talk to GVS (TN did) but it was a ghost town when she was there. The media were NOT welcome...by the people that live there.

This is the weirdest thing about this case, at least to me. People talk, people gossip all the time, especially about murder cases.

There was a very high profile murder case near where I live. One of the heirs to one of the richest and well known families in the world was the murderer. Not only did we know what type of shoes be wore, we knew the name of each and every horse he owned. He was convicted, but the gossip didn't die down for a long time.

The fact that Haleigh was/is missing/murdered is not so strange. It happens everyday all around the world. The fact that the main players involved (and their families) are in cover-up mode, is not all that unusual. What is strange and unusual is that no one in that town is talking. So the biggest question I have is WHY NOT? Is the whole town involved in "something" are they afraid of "someone." Why was Geraldo, Cobra and Texas Equasearch run out of town? I wish Tim Miller would tell us what he knows. I remember him saying, it was the most dysfunctional atmosphere he had anyone been in. :twocents:

Back in April 5, 2010 - Papa C visited TomC in jail. The powers that be; released the recorded tape(s) of their visit - link below is translated by a hard working WS'r :)

Hank SR "I don't understand how anyone could hurt a little baby."

Tommy "I am just wanting the truth to get out there so they will f'in get off my back, and get off my family's back....and it will eventually, it always does. Maybe f'in years from now but it will come out."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100039&page=3

Their conversation (Papa C & TomC ) was a loving moment between family members.
I don't know "Y" TomC did the Flo story afterwards. However, by the actions of TN and GGMS - me wonders if it was a set up by LE for investigative purposes. You gotta admit; they did scurry down by the river mighty quickly.

This is the weirdest thing about this case, at least to me. People talk, people gossip all the time, especially about murder cases.

There was a very high profile murder case near where I live. One of the heirs to one of the richest and well known families in the world was the murderer. Not only did we know what type of shoes be wore, we knew the name of each and every horse he owned. He was convicted, but the gossip didn't die down for a long time.

The fact that Haleigh was/is missing/murdered is not so strange. It happens everyday all around the world. The fact that the main players involved (and their families) are in cover-up mode, is not all that unusual. What is strange and unusual is that no one in that town is talking. So the biggest question I have is WHY NOT? Is the whole town involved in "something" are they afraid of "someone." Why was Geraldo, Cobra and Texas Equasearch run out of town? I wish Tim Miller would tell us what he knows. I remember him saying, it was the most dysfunctional atmosphere he had anyone been in. :twocents:

JME I don't find it strange at all

Flossie, could you tell me why you don't find it strange? Thanks.

Hi buddy. I think I posted earlier. I think most respect LE and will be discreet/quiet. Nobody hid, nobody is in hiding, claims about that are absurd and laughable imo.

Geraldo was rude and baiting and causing trouble imo. I would toss him myself. Tim said he was asked to leave and then recanted. He also said Ron was not involved. I know peeps want to think he felt Ron was guilty, he never said that iirc.

Cobra needs help imo. I can't count how many times Kim was his girl and then wasn't

there is no proof that this child is deceased -
it is possible HC was used to pay off a debt or as collateral for keeping silence.
HC could have been kidnapped and sold for all we know (by an unknown person).

A lady tried to see her newborn for $500 the other day! I M telling you, ppl R kooks!

I would imagine 'the whole town' isn't aware of the goings on in this case.
Those that are, IMO, gossip with each other but likely intentionally exclude 'outsiders'.
The 'clerk' at the store doesn't need to be mum or to say anything..
The video speaks the truth, so I would imagine what he knows isn't newsworthy.
Ron came in; bought beer; peanuts and cigs; got time dated receipt... then left. <shrug>
Supper/dinner 'time' at PDM wasn't mentioned except, IIRC, that it was a half hour.
The AC man being related is rumor and won't be found in any of the news articles. IIRC that came about in a feeble attempt to point the finger at 'why' someone (else) would protect Ron.

Misty thought the a/c technician was family-related to RC per her hypnosis session

I would imagine 'the whole town' isn't aware of the goings on in this case.
Those that are, IMO, gossip with each other but likely intentionally exclude 'outsiders'.
The 'clerk' at the store doesn't need to be mum or to say anything..
The video speaks the truth, so I would imagine what he knows isn't newsworthy.
Ron came in; bought beer; peanuts and cigs; got time dated receipt... then left. <shrug>
Supper/dinner 'time' at PDM wasn't mentioned except, IIRC, that it was a half hour.
The AC man being related is rumor and won't be found in any of the news articles. IIRC that came about in a feeble attempt to point the finger at 'why' someone (else) would protect Ron.

Why would he choose not to tell his story, especially if he is not related?

Back in April 5, 2010 - Papa C visited TomC in jail. The powers that be; released the recorded tape(s) of their visit - link below is translated by a hard working WS'r :)

Hank SR "I don't understand how anyone could hurt a little baby."

Tommy "I am just wanting the truth to get out there so they will f'in get off my back, and get off my family's back....and it will eventually, it always does. Maybe f'in years from now but it will come out."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100039&page=3

Their conversation (Papa C & TomC ) was a loving moment between family members.
I don't know "Y" TomC did the Flo story afterwards. However, by the actions of TN and GGMS - me wonders if it was a set up by LE for investigative purposes. You gotta admit; they did scurry down by the river mighty quickly.
I never thought this was a frame up set up, but I did think LE set a trap and Tommy fell right into it. I also think he gave them some information he can't back away from. MOO

I never thought this was a frame up set up, but I did think LE set a trap and Tommy fell right into it. I also think he gave them some information he can't back away from. MOO

I agree, and Tommy is street smart, but nothing else.

[/I][/B]

Why would he choose not to tell his story, especially if he is not related?

Of course I wouldn't know why he choose not too come forward but on occasion people are smart enough not to step into the middle of a media storm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back