Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you something that really concerned me was Det Serino tempering MC & her roommates fears about GZ being free. He tells them "the person we are talking about is not going to do that...nothing to worry about."

With John, he is telling Cerino that the one on top was "throwing down blows, MMA style." Serino interrupts and says, "ground and pound" and John repeats the phrase and adds, "on concrete." This taped interview was after John "found out" the guy was Hispanic."

There was too much cross contamination of information, IMO.
Oh, where is that interview?

It looks different under different lighting. It looked red to me in the scene photo of the back of Zimmerman's head. Nobody else said it was actually "orange" after seeing that photo either.

Yeah, but it was really Orange. We know that now. But in police station garage video and the first head shot it did appear Red. At least we know that it really was a zipper on the front left breast area.

Then we have the whole issue that the GD jacket wasn't even red, after all. It was ORANGE.

I have seen a bit of that debate and I think it is a nonissue. IMO.

In some of the documentation it appears red.

In some of the documentation it appears orange.

Based on the photographs I've seen of it, I think it is orangish-red, so some may describe it as orange while others describe it as red, according to their own internal dictionary defining those colors.

I have not seen any photographs purported to have been taken that night that show a vastly different change in outfit on the part of GZ.

JMO and so forth.

PS After using the "preview post" function I see others beat me to it, but I am still going to post this because.

And yet when that person I believe was "John" called 911, he correctly identified the race of the dead person on the ground. Which would have been hard to do, as Trayvon was wearing a hoodie. I think "John" is quite observant and had a good view of the fight.
That was after he said there were guys with flashlights out there.

Um, I’m pretty sure the guy’s dead out here – holy *****! [5:03]

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.” Oh, my God! Um, there’s a guy with a flashlight in the backyard now. I think there’s flashlights, and there’s a guy – I don’t know if that’s a cop.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we’ve had several calls in. Are you sure you heard voices? Was there just one …

Neighbor:

There’s two guys. There’s two guys in the backyard with flashlights and there’s a black guy down and it looks like he’s been shot and he’s dead. He’s laying and there’s multiple people calling. [5:50]

http://www.examiner.com/article/nei...-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed

That was after he said there were guys with flashlights out there.

Um, I’m pretty sure the guy’s dead out here – holy *****! [5:03]

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.” Oh, my God! Um, there’s a guy with a flashlight in the backyard now. I think there’s flashlights, and there’s a guy – I don’t know if that’s a cop.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we’ve had several calls in. Are you sure you heard voices? Was there just one …

Neighbor:

There’s two guys. There’s two guys in the backyard with flashlights and there’s a black guy down and it looks like he’s been shot and he’s dead. He’s laying and there’s multiple people calling. [5:50]

http://www.examiner.com/article/nei...-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed

Flashlights or not, it would be still difficult to do because of the hoodie and considering Trayvon was face down. None of the other witnesses managed to identify the race, as far as I can tell.
Also, he was on his porch when he first saw the fight-would be closer to the action.

Let's say "John" is mistaken about color of coat and it was actually Zimmerman beating up Trayvon. No injuries to Trayvon's face, head or neck. No injuries to Zimmerman's hands. Therefore that scenario doesn't hold water and I can conclude "John" was not mistaken.

BBM and snipped for focus.

ITA but then by the same token, there are no injuries to Trayvon's hands supporting him beating up GZ either, except for the one small abrasion that IMO is inconsistent with that scenario.

So hypothetically? If the scuffle did not consist of either one beating up the other?

What was truly going on?

My questions aren't addressed to you personally, just thinking out loud as it were and again jumping off from your post.

ITA but then by the same token, there are no injuries to Trayvon's hands supporting him beating up GZ either, except for the one small abrasion that IMO is inconsistent with that scenario.

So hypothetically? If the scuffle did not consist of either one beating up the other?

What was truly going on?

My questions aren't addressed to you personally, just thinking out loud as it were and again jumping off from your post.

Trayvon did have an abrasion on a finger.

What was truly going on?

TM trying to get away and then a struggle over the gun?

If you blow up the picture of GZ's right hand, he has a small nick on the top phalanges of one of his fingers, too. Very curious.

“We heard voices outside,” he said. “At first it sounded like dogs.”

Moments later, when he told his wife to get away from the window, they heard what he called “either a loud grunt -- it sounded like a gunshot, too.”

He came outside with his cellphone and flashlight, which he shined on Zimmerman. He said it had sounded as if Zimmerman were on the phone.

I think he was on the phone because it sounded like he was on the phone….

“Why don’t you call 911?” the man says he asked Zimmerman.

“No, I just got off the phone with them,” Zimmeran reportedly told him. “Am I bleeding?”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nake...my-wife-i-shot-somebody-li.html#storylink=cpy

Here we go again. Other witnesses have said Zimmerman asked them to call 911.

“We heard voices outside,” he said. “At first it sounded like dogs.”

Moments later, when he told his wife to get away from the window, they heard what he called “either a loud grunt -- it sounded like a gunshot, too.”

He came outside with his cellphone and flashlight, which he shined on Zimmerman. He said it had sounded as if Zimmerman were on the phone.

I think he was on the phone because it sounded like he was on the phone….

“Why don’t you call 911?” the man says he asked Zimmerman.

“No, I just got off the phone with them,” Zimmeran reportedly told him. “Am I bleeding?”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nake...my-wife-i-shot-somebody-li.html#storylink=cpy

The biggest problem I have with GZ's stories, about all kinds of subjects, he leaves out the parts that make him look bad. I think, he is doing that here.

Flashlights or not, it would be still difficult to do because of the hoodie and considering Trayvon was face down. None of the other witnesses managed to identify the race, as far as I can tell.
Also, he was on his porch when he first saw the fight-would be closer to the action.

But he never identified a race in his first police report. That is kind of strange isn't it since he did in the 911 call.

The biggest problem I have with GZ's stories, about all kinds of subjects, he leaves out the parts that make him look bad. I think, he is doing that here.

Where did you get Mr. Zimmerman's statements? Could you link them for me please, I've been without internet for a couple days.

I believe it was Mary C and her roommate (who are not sympathetic to Zimmerman at all) that claimed Zimmerman asked them to call 911.

But he never identified a race in his first police report. That is kind of strange isn't it since he did in the 911 call.

He did in the 911 call only after being asked. More proof that Mr. Zimmerman is _not_ racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste