Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, that very same person could have also taken pictures of the dead teen on the ground, but out of respect to the Martin family did not release them.

I think if that person were trying to be respectful they would have never taken a picture in the first place.

I just find it ironic that this person is hiding their identity. If they were there they are already a witness and their identity is already known. What could they possibly have to hide from LE? jmo

I think if that person were trying to be respectful they would have never taken a picture in the first place.

I just find it ironic that this person is hiding their identity. If they were there they are already a witness and their identity is already known. What could they possibly have to hide from LE? jmo

Do we know they are hiding?:waitasec:

In this article, they show a photo of Austin's mother walking the dog, and they identify him as being a boxer. Although he did slip his leash, boxer's do not have the tendency to be aggressive, plus he did not appear injured in any way the next day, as he would have been if someone had tried to fight to get away from him....his name is Saki. We are looking for a dog named Big Boii. :moo::moo:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1221799.ece

Maybe Saki was chasing Big Boii :)

I don't think the dog is a boxer but no matter what boxers are very aggressive outside the family. My neighbor had to put theirs down because of biting.

Many owners describe their Pit Bull Mixes as Bulldogs, Boxers and other mixes. Saki looks like a Pit Bull or Pit Bull mix.

If I were in some sort of altercation I would want someone to document my injuries. I would guess this person lived in the community and knew George and was close by. I don't find having pictures taken immediately near the home unusual. I would go further and suggest that perhaps a neighbor that knew George recognized the gravity of the situation and suggested he document his injuries for the future. I would assume if I stepped outside my front door to find that my neighbor killed someone and told me it was in self defense, i would advise him to document everything,write down exactly what happened and take pictures. It would occur to me that his injuries may be critical to a self defense case.

JMHO of course.

I'm really surprised that law enforcement would allow George to talk to neighbors. That sounds like a neighbor advising George on what to do at a crime scene. Hinky.

Re: The Witnesses and mouth pieces for GZ, that were all over the news, seem to have stopped talking. Has anyone read or heard any recent oratories from the most vocal friends and family since the night after it was revealed that there was $204,000.00 in GZ's "Therealgeorgezimerman" PAYPAL account?

I'm really surprised that law enforcement would allow George to talk to neighbors. That sounds like a neighbor advising George on what to do at a crime scene. Hinky.

Once LE arrived no one should have been around GZ. No one. I also found it interesting that the SA said the had seen the picture but did not say they had a copy. A picture taken and no one claims to have taken it. If the media has the right to ask for information to report to the general public wouldn't the general public have the right to ask where the media is getting their information from. jmo

I noticed when MO'M asked the Detective G, at the bond hearing, about the photo of GZ's head...the camera panned to M O'M's defense table. It zoomed into something like an IPAD opened to a display of the picture. It was in full view. Then the courtroom camera zoomed out and panned away from the Defense table.

It was pretty hinky too, that Tracy Martin and Benjamin Crump talked to the g/f before notifying LE about her. I'd almost have to say that was witness tampering...
:moo::moo::moo:

It was pretty hinky too, that Tracy Martin and Benjamin Crump talked to the g/f before notifying LE about her. I'd almost have to say that was witness tampering...

Really? You know what was said and the timeline that followed? I'd like to know more about that, I might have to change my mind about some things. Or not.

Baseless accusations aren't going to help the defense at all.

Why is it witness tampering? They don't work for GZ. jmo

Going back to the witness 'John' for a moment. Someone posted earlier asking the question, why would he tell GZ to 'stop' when GZ was (supposedly) calling for help?

That started me wondering about that too because it doesn't make sense to me either to tell someone to stop saying 'help!' when they are in distress. What good does that do?

So I wonder what John really saw that he was telling GZ to 'stop' doing that he felt would help the situation?

Maybe John saw GZ pull out his gun and was telling him to 'stop' and don't use the gun since he was calling the police and help would be there soon.

If so, this would be another person that GZ ignored and went ahead and did what he wanted.

IMO and just saying.....

Going back to the witness 'John' for a moment. Someone posted earlier asking the question, why would he tell GZ to 'stop' when GZ was (supposedly) calling for help?

That started me wondering about that too because it doesn't make sense to me either to tell someone to stop saying 'help!' when they are in distress. What good does that do?

So I wonder what John really saw that he was telling GZ to 'stop' doing that he felt would help the situation?

Maybe John saw GZ pull out his gun and was telling him to 'stop' and don't use the gun since he was calling the police and help would be there soon.

If so, this would be another person that GZ ignored and went ahead and did what he wanted.

IMO and just saying.....

I think he said "told 'em", and it sounds like "him". Someone else suggested that a while back, and it makes sense. JMO

Not only talked to her, they contacted her, not the other way around. They should have given her information to LE to keep the statement pristine. JMO

Really? You know what was said and the timeline that followed? I'd like to know more about that, I might have to change my mind about some things. Or not.

Baseless accusations aren't going to help the defense at all.
The most detailed version of her story came via Crump at his March 20th press conference. Here is the CNN transcript with Crump's statements towards the end:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html

I think problems with the girlfriends account are going to be much worse then just witness tampering. According to Crump's press conference she NEVER came forward to anyone on her own. Crump says TM's father figured out on March 18th that TM's girlfriend had been talking to TM almost the whole afternoon of 2/26 up to 7:16. Her story related to the media on March 20th is that GZ clearly had stalked then chased TM who was trying to get away but was eventually cornered and then pushed when the call ended.

Now that is when I think most people would have thought to call the police. Like right after someone you were talking to on the phone was stalked and then attacked, right? But she didn't do that.

OK, maybe she was worried about TM but didn't think calling the police would be helpful since she may not have known where TM was and she just hoped for the best. That seems weird to me but I'd be willing to give the teenage girl a little leeway here but why didn't she contact the police as soon as he found out TM had been killed? She's literally the prosecutions best witness for a large part of the timeline and she didn't think to tell anyone even after she found out TM had been killed by the very guy she knew he had tried to run from when TM was talking to her.:banghead:

Even after three and half weeks of a media firestorm with masses of people rallying around the cause "Justice for Trayvon Martin" she never apparently thought to herself, "gee, I might be able to help with that." TM's family is lamenting the failure of the SPD to properly investigate the case but according to the Crump the best witness who "connects the dots" never connected the dots for anyone before March 18th when TM's father contacted her.:banghead:

The most detailed version of her story came via Crump at his March 20th press conference. Here is the CNN transcript with Crump's statements towards the end:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html

I think problems with the girlfriends account are going to be much worse then just witness tampering. According to Crump's press conference she NEVER came forward to anyone on her own. Crump says TM's father figured out on March 18th that TM's girlfriend had been talking to TM almost the whole afternoon of 2/26 up to 7:16. Her story related to the media on March 20th is that GZ clearly had stalked then chased TM who was trying to get away but was eventually cornered and then pushed when the call ended.

Now that is when I think most people would have thought to call the police. Like right after someone you were talking to on the phone was stalked and then attacked, right? But she didn't do that.

OK, maybe she was worried about TM but didn't think calling the police would be helpful since she may not have known where TM was and she just hoped for the best. That seems weird to me but I'd be willing to give the teenage girl a little leeway here but why didn't she contact the police as soon as he found out TM had been killed? She's literally the prosecutions best witness for a large part of the timeline and she didn't think to tell anyone even after she found out TM had been killed by the very guy she knew he had tried to run from when TM was talking to her.:banghead:

Even after three and half weeks of a media firestorm with masses of people rallying around the cause "Justice for Trayvon Martin" she never apparently thought to herself, "gee, I might be able to help with that." TM's family is lamenting the failure of the SPD to properly investigate the case but according to the Crump the best witness who "connects the dots" never connected the dots for anyone before March 18th when TM's father contacted her.:banghead:
Another thing that doesn't sit right with me is the fact that they acquired the 911 calls on Friday night, on Sunday night Tracy is going through the phone records. Why that night? Were they comparing the times on the call to match the number on the phone bill? Not only the numbers, but what was said on GZ's 911 call and statements to the police. It's too perfect.

JMO

Another thing that doesn't sit right with me is the fact that they acquired the 911 calls on Friday night, on Sunday night Tracy is going through the phone records. Why that night? Were they comparing the times on the call to match the number on the phone bill? Not only the numbers, but what was said on GZ's 911 call and statements to the police. It's too perfect.

JMO
BBM - It might just be the truth. The truth never changes.

JMO

Maybe the bill just came in the mail on Saturday? Why wouldn't Mr. Martin look at the bill, it's his bill and it was obvious that TM was on the phone right before he was shot. If it were me I'd want to know who he was talking to even more so after the 911 call was released. When GZ is describing TM's "behavior", walking, looking around, that is exactly what you do when you are on the phone talking with someone. You are focused on your conversation with that person and if you watch people on the phone that is exactly what they are doing, looking around, moving their heads because they are not focusing on their surroundings, they are focusing on their conversation. So if you were not aware they were on the phone it might look like strange behavior to you. Certainly is not a reason to track someone down. jmo

Not only talked to her, they contacted her, not the other way around. They should have given her information to LE to keep the statement pristine. JMO

This bothered me from day one. Dang phone locks!

Why would any responsible adult subject a child to LE questioning when they aren't even sure she was aware of what happened? Crump is an attorney. He can question a witness and her statement would still be pristine. As we already know LE would not have given her the time of the day. Not sure it was rumor or a fact but wasn't it reported that one of her parents tried to call SPD and their call was unreturned? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway