Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any responsible adult subject a child to LE questioning when they aren't even sure she was aware of what happened?
She was aware of it happening, especially within the three weeks after it happened. They went to school together. Even though it was announced for some days, his friends knew. Remember, she *allegedly* went to the hospital instead of the wake because she was *allegedly* traumatized.

Crump is an attorney. He can question a witness and her statement would still be pristine. As we already know LE would not have given her the time of the day. Not sure it was rumor or a fact but wasn't it reported that one of her parents tried to call SPD and their call was unreturned? jmo

BEM: Please, how do we already know this? TIA

Attorney's do not investigate a case that is before a State Attorney. Her information should have gone to LE. In NO world is it any other way. Crump is not a party to this case, his expertise is the civil suit(s) that will eventually be filed in the future.

LE didn't know about her, how could they? The Martin's didn't eve know about her. There's not one bit of her story, as told by Crump, that makes a lick of sense. All this junk that's being said about the SPD and this case is outrageous. People are buying the bull from a known, unapologetic liar, Crump, and believing it, whether it makes sense or not.

If Crump would outright lie about a clandestine meeting involving a State Attorney, he would lie about anything, IMO

She was aware of it happening, especially within the three weeks after it happened. They went to school together. Even though it was announced for some days, his friends knew. Remember, she *allegedly* went to the hospital instead of the wake because she was *allegedly* traumatized.

Attorney's do not investigate a case that is before a State Attorney. Her information should have gone to LE. In NO world is it any other way. Crump is not a party to this case, his expertise is the civil suit(s) that will eventually be filed in the future.

LE didn't know about her, how could they? The Martin's didn't eve know about her. There's not one bit of her story, as told by Crump, that makes a lick of sense. All this junk that's being said about the SPD and this case is outrageous. People are buying the bull from a known, unapologetic liar, Crump, and believing it, whether it makes sense or not.

If Crump would outright lie about a clandestine meeting involving a State Attorney, he would lie about anything, IMO

LE had the phone and they could get the phone records in a day if they wanted to. imo

As far as I've seen nothing has been proven that Mr. Crump lied about the SA's clandestine meeting, or anything else. The letter I posted previously stated 'we have obtained new information' about that meeting and asked DOJ to investigate it, and Serino's affidavit on charges for GZ. He has a source for this and it may be this person or persons lied, or not, but he is asking DOJ to get at the truth of the matter. Just because Wolfinger says it did not happen does not make that true. I see he was nervous enough after his interview with DOJ to decide not to run for office again.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...rayvon-martin-case-letter-to-USDOJ_Page_1.htm

Why would any responsible adult subject a child to LE questioning when they aren't even sure she was aware of what happened? Crump is an attorney. He can question a witness and her statement would still be pristine. As we already know LE would not have given her the time of the day. Not sure it was rumor or a fact but wasn't it reported that one of her parents tried to call SPD and their call was unreturned? jmo

I also recall that her parents had tried to call SPD without luck (similar to what witnesses reported, SPD did not return phone calls). They considered the case closed. MOO.

I also recall that her parents had tried to call SPD without luck (similar to what witnesses reported, SPD did not return phone calls). They considered the case closed. MOO.

Do you have a link which confirm this?

[/B]

As far as I've seen nothing has been proven that Mr. Crump lied about the SA's clandestine meeting, or anything else. The letter I posted previously stated 'we have obtained new information' about that meeting and asked DOJ to investigate it, and Serino's affidavit on charges for GZ. He has a source for this and it may be this person or persons lied, or not, but he is asking DOJ to get at the truth of the matter. Just because Wolfinger says it did not happen does not make that true. I see he was nervous enough after his interview with DOJ to decide not to run for office again.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...rayvon-martin-case-letter-to-USDOJ_Page_1.htm

This is one of the main things that I am hoping comes out with the doc dump. I have never believed the meeting didn't happen, but that's just IMHO.

This is one of the main things that I am hoping comes out with the doc dump. I have never believed the meeting didn't happen, but that's just IMHO.

Exactly why members of congress wore hoodies!

Is everyone having problems with the forum?

Of course there was communication since Wolfinger and/or his office made the call on whether to arrest George. My guess is that it was e-mail/fax and maybe a phone call. Could have been an actual "stop by" for Wolfinger if he was close, but I've read here that he was pretty far away. I don't know if that's true.

Also imo, Crump's idea of a "meeting" was for the sole purpose of firing up the public and the media. He admitted as much, as was posted upthread. Suggesting it was all "clandestine-like" rather than totally SOP under the circumstances. Just like Natalie Jackson was absolutely sure George fired a warning shot, and everyone and their brother knew that the whole incident was race-based because George said effing "c--ns" and id'd Trayvon as a black kid without being asked, in a sentence with observations of suspicious behavior. As though being black was what made him suspicious, not just "the hoodie." jm0

eta: just realized how OT this is. Not sure whether it should go under the prosecutor's evidence or the defense perspective, though lol

Exactly why members of congress wore hoodies!

That was a truly appalling display, imo. So many adjectives--undignified, unprofessional and divisive come immediately to mind, along with many others. I guess when you have the POTUS chiming in with his uninformed :twocents:, you might feel like that's a great idea...oy.

[/B]

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/02/us-usa-florida-shooting-prosecutor-idUSBRE83116420120402

State Attorney Norm Wolfinger asked the U.S. Justice Department civil rights division to disregard a letter it received from lawyers for Martin's family which referred to reports that Wolfinger interfered in the police investigation.

The letter contained "outright lies," Wolfinger said.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/02/us-usa-florida-shooting-prosecutor-idUSBRE83116420120402

State Attorney Norm Wolfinger asked the U.S. Justice Department civil rights division to disregard a letter it received from lawyers for Martin's family which referred to reports that Wolfinger interfered in the police investigation.

The letter contained "outright lies," Wolfinger said.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

From the above article LOL:

Lynne Bumpus-Hooper, a spokesman for Wolfinger, said the state attorney never spoke with Lee on the night of the shooting. Instead Sanford police consulted that night with Kelly Jo Hines, the prosecutor on call, Bumpus-Hooper said. She declined to say what was discussed.

"Police officers can make an arrest at virtually any dadgum point they feel they have enough probable cause to make an arrest," Bumpus-Hooper said. "They do not need our permission and they do not seek our permission."

Not only talked to her, they contacted her, not the other way around. They should have given her information to LE to keep the statement pristine. JMO

[/B]

BBM

People are buying the bull from a known, unapologetic liar, Crump, and believing it, whether it makes sense or not.

Crump is a liar? I believe that applies to GZ...Crump is an attorney, he can give his testimony at trial. I doubt he did anything wrong, especially since, SPD closed this case and took the words of GZ the unapologetic, unremorseful liar who took a teens life without giving it a second thought...and demanded a Federal probe/DOJ probe...

I think Crump has shown the world how shoddy the SPD investigation was, if it can be called an investigation..they decided not to charge, was ok with TM being a John Doe on a slab in the morgue, so why would he bring this back to SPD...he did what he felt was right and can testify to exactly what, if he is called as a witness..

Why didn't the SPD have that sitdown with TM's last known person he spoke with this fateful night? Why didn't they call the carrier and get the information needed for a FULL investigation, not that half assed one...

The 17-year-old was on the phone with his girlfriend as Zimmerman began to follow him, and because she is a minor, RadarOnline.com isn't disclosing her name. The Sanford Police Department never questioned Trayvon's girlfriend, even though her parents contacted the cops to tell them she wanted to come in for a sit down interview.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...lphone-girlfriend-subpoena-grand-jury-florida

The girl was so distraught after the killing that she spent a night in the hospital, the lawyer said.

"She was really traumatized over this. They were dating. ... It's a situation where to know you were the last person to talk to the young man who was one of the most special persons in the world to you," Crump said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017

Nothing is alleged about this young ladies trip to the hospital for her trauma..She was the last person (besides GZ) who spoke to a living, breathing TM...I can't imagine how shocked and saddened she must have been after learning of TM's death, as she heard it unfold...She will put part of the puzzle together for a jury...she has no reason to lie being in another part of Florida, when this unfolded right in her ears...

I pray she is able to get over the dread she feels at the loss of TM...:please:

All this talk about Trayvon's GF, wow! Having raised 3 daughters, and one son. (My son, by the way, if he were posting on this thread would be agreeing with those who are defending GZ), I can tell you all three of my daughters would have called me first before anyone else, and I would have called their Dad, so I'm thinking maybe it was her parents who made decisions for what she was going to do.

What do Legislators in New York in hoodies have to do with Trayvon Martin homicide witness accounts?

Crump is an attorney, he can give his testimony at trial.
<Snip>
I think Crump has shown the world how shoddy the SPD investigation was, if it can be called an investigation..they decided not to charge, was ok with TM being a John Doe on a slab in the morgue, so why would he bring this back to SPD...he did what he felt was right and can testify to exactly what, if he is called as a witness..
First, Crump will never be called as a witness because he is not a witness to anything. Second, TM was a John Doe because his father had not looked for his son or contacted police until 14 hours after Trayvon went to a convenience store for skittles for his soon to be step-brother. The wording in the above quote, as regards the morgue, seems very harsh, by the way. IMO
<snip>
Why didn't the SPD have that sitdown with TM's last known person he spoke with this fateful night? Why didn't they call the carrier and get the information needed for a FULL investigation, not that half assed one...
I know I haven't missed the document dump containing the information that they didn't call the carrier, so where else might I find this information?

Nothing is alleged about this young ladies trip to the hospital for her trauma.
"The girl was so distraught after the killing that she spent a night in the hospital, the lawyer said." ABC Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal