Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, that very same person could have also taken pictures of the dead teen on the ground, but out of respect to the Martin family did not release them.

That would make a difference although someone taking a picture of GZ's head immediately after the shooting with a dead teen on the ground is certainly disturbing. I'd wonder about that person.

For all we know, that very same person could have also taken pictures of the dead teen on the ground, but out of respect to the Martin family did not release them.

That is also distasteful IMO. The person should not of been taking pictures of anything. Why were they there immediately? Why were they not horrified at a death? The police? It would be understandable. Anyone else. Not so much.

That is also distasteful IMO. The person should not of been taking pictures of anything. Why were they there immediately? Why were they not horrified at a death? The police? It would be understandable. Anyone else. Not so much.

Maybe the photographer is just cold like that. Who knows? Who cares? I know I don't. The motivation or nature of the photographer has nothing to do with whether or not george was injured.

btw, I see I am way off topic. I think there's a separate thread for George's injuries, though. Sorry :)

Maybe the photographer is just cold like that. Who knows? Who cares? I know I don't. The motivation or nature of the photographer has nothing to do with whether or not george was injured.

IMO the motivation of the photographer is very important.

Interested to here the reason why you think the motivation is significant, but I think we need to take it to the right thread :)
The other thread is closed. This person would of been a witness to supposed injuries and is said to of been at the scene immediately. Why was person at the crime scene immediately? Was this premeditated and the person knew something was going to happen? Was it a resident of the gated community? Was this a friend of Georges? Does this person even exist?

The other thread is closed. This person would of been a witness to supposed injuries and is said to of been at the scene immediately. Why was person at the crime scene immediately? Was this premeditated and the person knew something was going to happen? Was it a resident of the gated community? Was this a friend of Georges? Does this person even exist?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone who knew him or was friends with him, but maybe not. I think there were probably a number of on the scene immediately given all the noise and all the 911 calls. I admit that I'm nosy like that if something happens in my neighborhood. If there's a police car parked on the street I go right up to them and ask what's going on. I want to know if there's something I need to be concerned about. I can see myself going out to see what was going on under these circumstances -- at least once the danger has passed.

As fas as pre-meditation, I don't think any significant premeditation would have been possible considering there was no way George could have known what Trayvon's plans were re going to the store, coming back, etc. I don't think it's completely out of the question that he called someone and said, hey, there's a suspicious dude walking around checking things out and I think he might be one of those "punks" who've been breaking in around here. Come check it.

On the other hand, though, I think we would have had some hint of that from a witness or George himself, or whomever helped him, since, in George's mind (and in mine) there wouldn't have been anything wrong or unusual about him calling someone to help him under the circumstances. Seems to me he would have readily said so. Especially since he would have expected that friend to support his story, even if it was not entirely true.

All that said (and sorry for the long-*advertiser censored** post) regardless, that doesn't reflect on the issue of what the photo shows imo. Unless you're suggesting that the photo itself was fabricated by an interested accomplice? I'm thinking you possibly are suggesting that, but not sure?

I find it strange that this pitbull gets loose at the time Zimmerman has to use his pistol that he got to protect himself from the same kind of dog.

dog.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...essed-part-of-Trayvon-Zimmerman-confrontation

Austin's dog here is a boxer. However, there was still an aggressive pit bull living in the neighborhood somewhere. I have often thought what if.. what if GZ ran upon that pit bull...and got attacked...what if Trayvon came to try to help. What if that gun went off accidentally and shot Trayvon. That would definitely account for those heartwrenching screams.
:moo::moo::moo:

Problem I have with it is it doesn't appear to me the voices are lining up with the lip movements. I am wondering if the whole thing is dubbed and can't figure out why they would not say the name of the reporter or ABC at least in the video.

I have noticed the lips never match up to the voice on ALL of the videos in this case. A lot of hinky stuff is going on with the media. Even when I watched the bond hearing live, the audio was off.

If I were in some sort of altercation I would want someone to document my injuries. I would guess this person lived in the community and knew George and was close by. I don't find having pictures taken immediately near the home unusual. I would go further and suggest that perhaps a neighbor that knew George recognized the gravity of the situation and suggested he document his injuries for the future. I would assume if I stepped outside my front door to find that my neighbor killed someone and told me it was in self defense, i would advise him to document everything,write down exactly what happened and take pictures. It would occur to me that his injuries may be critical to a self defense case.

JMHO of course.

DR F, I too have wondered where the dog ran off to and where the kid retrieved the dog. I can't believe it never occurred to me that the dog may have bitten GZ...now wouldn't that be something! If that did happen, that would surely pizz GZ off.

I tend to think it might HURT, and he would feel PAIN instead of anger.. and even if he did feel anger, it was the DOG who had hurt him up to this point.:moo::moo::moo:

More information on the first interview with 13 year old witness:

This video, that can no longer be found on the ABC website, was made by Matt Guttman on March 13th. It seems Gutman was the one who outted the young boy's name!

Second witness confirms Trayvon was attacker - YouTube

Gutman's tweet about this: Matt Gutman ‏ @mattgutmanABC 3/29
"interview conducted under @ABC guidelines with full consent of mother, who was present during interview + contributed. enough 4U?"

He's not answered my question about where the original video is.

I don't trust that video because of the title. "Second witness confirms Trayvon was attacker"

How does seeing one person on the ground prove anything?

The video appears to be filmed from someone's tv screen and I have no idea who the narrator is and I have no idea how much editing has been done to it.

As far as I know the reporter asked him what color of tshirt were the police trying to get you to say and they cut that part out.

Austin's dog here is a boxer. However, there was still an aggressive pit bull living in the neighborhood somewhere. I have often thought what if.. what if GZ ran upon that pit bull...and got attacked...what if Trayvon came to try to help. What if that gun went off accidentally and shot Trayvon. That would definitely account for those heartwrenching screams.
:moo::moo::moo:

I don't think that is a Boxer. Boxer's have the upper cheeks that hang way down over the lower jaw.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_%28dog%29"]Boxer (dog) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I have noticed the lips never match up to the voice on ALL of the videos in this case. A lot of hinky stuff is going on with the media. Even when I watched the bond hearing live, the audio was off.
Do you know who did the editing on that video or who's voice that is doing the narration?

I don't think that is a Boxer. Boxer's have the upper cheeks that hang way down over the lower jaw.

Boxer (dog) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this article, they show a photo of Austin's mother walking the dog, and they identify him as being a boxer. Although he did slip his leash, boxer's do not have the tendency to be aggressive, plus he did not appear injured in any way the next day, as he would have been if someone had tried to fight to get away from him....his name is Saki. We are looking for a dog named Big Boii. :moo::moo:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1221799.ece

Do you know who did the editing on that video or who's voice that is doing the narration?

No Ma'm, these days, anyone can take a cell phone, or a camcorder and tape news shows, put them on youtube, and then edit to their heart's content. As a matter of fact, I read somewhere that that is how the tapes of GZ being taken into SPD on the night of the shooting got leaked. Someone copied it from the CCTV with their cellphone, and that is why the injuries appeared practically non-existent. We have not seen the real CCTV tapes yet.

http://.com/2012/03/29/reported-dam...ually-shows-more-support-for-zimmermans-case/

MOO-IMO-IMHO- 'n all that stuff.

No Ma'm, these days, anyone can take a cell phone, or a camcorder and tape news shows, put them on youtube, and then edit to their heart's content. As a matter of fact, I read somewhere that that is how the tapes of GZ being taken into SPD on the night of the shooting got leaked. Someone copied it from the CCTV with their cellphone, and that is why the injuries appeared practically non-existent. We have not seen the real CCTV tapes yet. I can't seem to find that link right now, but I will look for it again and edit it back in here asap.

MOO-IMO-IMHO- 'n all that stuff.

The very first short tape at the police station released was leaked and they did film a monitor. The city then released the full tapes and that is what everyone watched with him walking through all the doors. The injuries still appeared non existent on those.

In this article, they show a photo of Austin's mother walking the dog, and they identify him as being a boxer. Although he did slip his leash, boxer's do not have the tendency to be aggressive, plus he did not appear injured in any way the next day, as he would have been if someone had tried to fight to get away from him....his name is Saki. We are looking for a dog named Big Boii. :moo::moo:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1221799.ece

I don't think the dog is a boxer but no matter what boxers are very aggressive outside the family. My neighbor had to put theirs down because of biting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member