Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I don't know about the different case numbers???
But, the missing pages from the transcripts of the TES searchers may be a human error (according to MuzikMan who has the complete Discovery). MM will try to load the full transcripts soon.

I believe they are intentionally omitted, look at the handwritten discovery page numbers on the bottom of the page, they are sequential.

Right ... but MM said this info is duplicated in another section of the Discovery and the full transcripts are in the other section, and MM thinks it is merely a mistake when the Discovery was page numbered and was loaded onto the discs. MM has all of the Discovery, but we only have whatever the media outlets chose to publish. CFN appears to have published different parts of the Discovery that WESH and WFTV did not publish.

This has really piqued my curiosity: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/courtmotionsTQS.pdf

In this document - http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/TxEQSworkers2.pdf we have 2 new case numbers 10-86155 and on page 2, handwritten, upper right corner 10-86122. The plot thickens....

The page that has the handwritten Case # of 10-86122 - is from the law office of Laura's attorney ... is it possible that office made a mistake when writing the case number? Is the Case # 10-86122 listed anywhere else, other than from the law office of Ray Brown?

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I don't know about the different case numbers???
But, the missing pages from the transcripts of the TES searchers may be a human error (according to MuzikMan who has the complete Discovery). MM will try to load the full transcripts soon.

Right ... but MM said this info is duplicated in another section of the Discovery and the full transcripts are in the other section, and MM thinks it is merely a mistake when the Discovery was page numbered and was loaded onto the discs. MM has all of the Discovery, but we only have whatever the media outlets chose to publish. CFN appears to have published different parts of the Discovery that WESH and WFTV did not publish.
So would that mean that there's no longer an investigation of LB?

The page that has the handwritten Case # of 10-86122 - is from the law office of Laura's attorney ... is it possible that office made a mistake when writing the case number? Is the Case # 10-86122 listed anywhere else, other than from the law office of Ray Brown?

Of course, I was wondering that myself. I only saw that number on that 1 page, so far.

There's handwriting stating "new case"-pdf. page 9

ETA: sorry...think we're talking about 2 different things

I'm reading along, fascinated.

There's another LB deposition we haven't seen yet, right? Is it possible after that she was given immunity for certain information she may have given? She's not a big fish and she may have implicated others?

Or am I all wet...

Well, I think we all kinda figured out that LB was in big trouble with the papers that were found...or should I say not found. A form with no number...really?

ETA: is the doctored form- the one that has LB's name on top as team leader-is that the one they said had no number? I'm trying to figure out what's missing...I thought I did see printed form numbers. Does anyone know what they are specifically talking about?

The "questioned" TES form is the one that has Laura B as Team Leader, but has Laura's last name misspelled in the "Personnel Assigned" boxes - misspelled "Buchenen", and also has "Ann Whitley" - which is Ann(e) Pham's maiden name (and only Laura knew Anne's maiden name), and also has "Dan Mitchell" instead of "D(o)n".

The "questioned" TES Field Team Activity Form has the DATE at the bottom blocked out because a "sticky note" was placed there, which says "Laura ... Mort".

I'm reading along, fascinated.

There's another LB deposition we haven't seen yet, right? Is it possible after that she was given immunity for certain information she may have given? She's not a big fish and she may have implicated others?

Or am I all wet...
No...she probably did try to save herself...but if she was given immunity that's a d*n shame. What she did was unconscionable.

The "questioned" TES form is the one that has Laura B as Team Leader, but has Laura's last name misspelled in the "Personnel Assigned" boxes - misspelled "Buchenen", and also has "Ann Whitley" - which is Ann(e) Pham's maiden name (and only Laura knew Anne's maiden name), and also has "Dan Mitchell" instead of "D(o)n".

The "questioned" TES Field Team Activity Form has the DATE at the bottom blocked out because a "sticky note" was placed there, which says "Laura ... Mort".
Thanks. In her depo...don't remember which one...LDB mentioned on a couple of occasions that there was no number on the page...whereas the other forms (whatever they were looking at) had numbers. Did TES number reports (pages) they handed over? There was a form in Laura's possession (at least at the depo) that didn't have "a number".

No...she probably did try to save herself...but if she was given immunity that's a d*n shame. What she did was unconscionable.

I agree, these types of deals really sicken me. But it seems to happen all the time. Lee got some kind of partial immunity. The Anthonys tried to get it, don't know if they were successful.

Seems if the SA got some quality info from LB in exchange for immunity they'd consider it a deal worth giving.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the last deposition, she suddenly got "un-flakey" and lucid, regained her memory and spilled her guts to save her sorry self.

I do dislike the deal-making though. I'd vote for "no deals" with criminals EVER if it were up to me.

They are listed as rebuttal witnesses, so I'm not sure they are required to, but they certainly have the right to.
The defense would be absolutely insane to put LB on stand. I think the SA is playing a mean game of chess.

about the sticky note on the TES form that Laura's attorney faxed to LDBurdick:

Aug 30, 2010 Status Hearing
LDBurdick asks Judge Perry to put a deadline on turning over evidence, photos
LDB - not in amended Order - docs and tangible evidence - Order is silent for production of those things - as we receive discovery or tangible, been disclosing them - items that I requested - photos, docs in her possession at time of depo, her lawyer faxed to us, ask that Court consider adding deadline for docs and tangible, photos, video depos, stmts already taken of witnesses just listed today.
Baez not decided to use particular witness, becomes a problem, if decision made at last minute.

Judge - also asking that I disclose exhibits? items introduce at trial?
those usually come in at deposition and may offer at trial

LDB - requesting if things like records, photos, stmts, items of tangible evidence that could be using at Hearing or trial, if deadline on the production of those, I could be prepared

(clip)

LDB - things I am concerned about - things
during depo of Laura Buch on Aug 16th - she in NJ - had docs from TES she had a third doc in her possession that LDB did not have, Mason did not have them, her lawyer had to FAX that to us, I determined it was not in TES items - somehow this witness had a doc that was not provided, we did not have, complicated our ability to continue - wait for FAX

Judge - Defense didn't have it?

LDB - it was faxed to me - with sticky/post it note on it that said "From Laura to Mort" - Defense investigator
Laura sent this doc to Mr. Smith - this witness had it
witness had looked at aerial photos and a map - not provided to us either
had to suspend deposition - reschedule Oct 13th [NOTE: depo completed Nov 17, 2010]

I agree, these types of deals really sicken me. But it seems to happen all the time. Lee got some kind of partial immunity. The Anthonys tried to get it, don't know if they were successful.

Seems if the SA got some quality info from LB in exchange for immunity they'd consider it a deal worth giving.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the last deposition, she suddenly got "un-flakey" and lucid, regained her memory and spilled her guts to save her sorry self.

I do dislike the deal-making though. I'd vote for "no deals" with criminals EVER if it were up to me.
If she revealed any info about the defense...this trial won't be happening in May.

The defense would be absolutely insane to put LB on stand. I think the SA is playing a mean game of chess.

I bet they nailed her but good in that last deposition. Scared her straight. They had their ducks in order, she had a different attorney, and they played hardball. OK I'll say it right now. I think she gave them Cindy Anthony on a silver platter.

Gosh - what a great read! That Laura, what a hoot! Foul mouthed little gal, that's for sure.

In this transcript, she tells a fellow searcher she is in Florida to attend a Law Enforcement seminar. And her phone rings a lot. And she tells the others in her car that "it's her boyfriend" calling her all the time.
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...scriptsTQS.pdf

I would think there (or is it "they're or is it "their"? I'll have to ask Laura!) may be some tense moments in the house once Mr. B has had a chance to read these transcripts.

about the sticky note on the TES form that Laura's attorney faxed to LDBurdick:

Aug 30, 2010 Status Hearing
LDBurdick asks Judge Perry to put a deadline on turning over evidence, photos
LDB - not in amended Order - docs and tangible evidence - Order is silent for production of those things - as we receive discovery or tangible, been disclosing them - items that I requested - photos, docs in her possession at time of depo, her lawyer faxed to us, ask that Court consider adding deadline for docs and tangible, photos, video depos, stmts already taken of witnesses just listed today.
Baez not decided to use particular witness, becomes a problem, if decision made at last minute.

Judge - also asking that I disclose exhibits? items introduce at trial?
those usually come in at deposition and may offer at trial

LDB - requesting if things like records, photos, stmts, items of tangible evidence that could be using at Hearing or trial, if deadline on the production of those, I could be prepared

(clip)

LDB - things I am concerned about - things
during depo of Laura Buch on Aug 16th - she in NJ - had docs from TES she had a third doc in her possession that LDB did not have, Mason did not have them, her lawyer had to FAX that to us, I determined it was not in TES items - somehow this witness had a doc that was not provided, we did not have, complicated our ability to continue - wait for FAX

Judge - Defense didn't have it?

LDB - it was faxed to me - with sticky/post it note on it that said "From Laura to Mort" - Defense investigator
Laura sent this doc to Mr. Smith - this witness had it
witness had looked at aerial photos and a map - not provided to us either
had to suspend deposition - reschedule Oct 13th [NOTE: depo completed Nov 17, 2010]
The "notes" page (which was total bs)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member