Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the general theory here? Was it a mistake, intentional or what?
I think it depends how you look at it. LB signed Mort's statement a looong time ago. IMO she had a long time to make things right.

Ummm.....???!!!! WOW!?!?!?!?!

That can't possibly mean what it seems to can it? That LE has an open witness or evidence tampering case that was active at a minimum as recently as October? And if I am reading correctly between the lines, it seems not just focused on Ms. Buchanon, but seems to be asking some questions regarding two of KC's lawyers? (note all of the defense filings highlighted and annotated.)

Have we ever seen those letters Jose sent to Brad Conway before, requesting that he search TES for them and turn over a ton of physical materials related to KC? Why would they be in there if they were not looking at JB himself?

I got the impression it was Mort Smith they were also investigating. In one of the transcripts I think it's Yuri that says to AP one of two things happened. Had to be either LB or MS. I think simply because those are the only people that ever had the original copy of the form. If MS had anything to do with it then I can see investigating the lawyers to see if he was instructed by anyone on the defense team or was it done without their knowledge? After all he is the PI for the defense.

ETA: Especially after the Dominic Casey fiasco where he tells LE JB is the one who told him not to call LE if he found Caylee.

Ummm.....???!!!! WOW!?!?!?!?!

That can't possibly mean what it seems to can it? That LE has an open witness or evidence tampering case that was active at a minimum as recently as October? And if I am reading correctly between the lines, it seems not just focused on Ms. Buchanon, but seems to be asking some questions regarding two of KC's lawyers? (note all of the defense filings highlighted and annotated.)

Have we ever seen those letters Jose sent to Brad Conway before, requesting that he search TES for them and turn over a ton of physical materials related to KC? Why would they be in there if they were not looking at JB himself?
Thanks for pointing out the highlighting on the motions...but it seems that the defense created a loophole with the wording "on their own". So if LB searched on her own...why worry about it appearing on some form? Why "add" the notes? Could she just have been plain scared?

I got the impression it was Mort Smith they were also investigating. In one of the transcripts I think it's Yuri that says to AP one of two things happened. Had to be either LB or MS. I think simply because those are the only people that ever had the original copy of the form. If MS had anything to do with it then I can see investigating the lawyers to see if he was instructed by anyone on the defense team or was it done without their knowledge? After all he is the PI for the defense.

ETA: Especially after the Dominic Casey fiasco where he tells LE JB is the one who told him not to call LE if he found Caylee.
Funny, I was just going to ask...was Mort Smith left over from AL's day?

The transcripts released where only the first and last pages were included happen to be the same as the witnesses the State added 12/16/2010, with the exception of Chase Hoffon (no transcript at all) and Thomas Hoffon's was released:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5908923&postcount=498"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26[/ame]

They are all related to tampering case #10-86155.

ETA: The were only partial transcripts of Attorneys Kelly Sims & Brad Conway.

Let's remember that we have yet to see the Dominic Casey depo. That, combined with a tampering case really paints quite a picture for us doesn't it???

HOLY MOLY...where did you find that??? There is also a sheet included where BC is listed....and the case type listed is TAMPERING....
It was also discussed yesterday in the doc thread IIRC. Someone (SOTS?) noticed the different numbers. The missing transcription pages also a sign that something is going on.

HOLY MOLY...where did you find that??? There is also a sheet included where BC is listed....and the case type listed is TAMPERING....

CF13News uploaded more files, I posted them in Today's News:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6074353&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.28-30 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

The transcripts released where only the first and last pages were included happen to be the same as the witnesses the State added 12/16/2010, with the exception of Chase Hoffon (no transcript at all) and Thomas Hoffon's was released:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

They are all related to tampering case #10-86155.
Yup...investigation must be ongoing. But, if they're listed as witnesses...then the defense will do depos, right?

and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....get aload of JB's letterhead..............pretentious much?

How's the tummy JB? HeeHee

I found very telling that there are affidavits signed by George Anthony and William Slabaugh regarding any contact with Laura Buchanan.

I think we also may have a clearer understanding of why the Anthony's new attorney has kept their mouths SHUT!!!!

Let's remember that we have yet to see the Dominic Casey depo. That, combined with a tampering case really paints quite a picture for us doesn't it???
But if there was any witness tampering...and if somehow DC has pertinent info...would the State let it go on this long? This directly impacts the trial.

This has really piqued my curiosity: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/courtmotionsTQS.pdf

In this document - http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/TxEQSworkers2.pdf we have 2 new case numbers 10-86155 and on page 2, handwritten, upper right corner 10-86122. The plot thickens....

I hate to even ask but are these linked through any site other than cfnews? (I keep getting error msgs when trying to open their links.) I would go the the news thread, but I don't really know what docs I am looking for...

But if there was any witness tampering...and if somehow DC has pertinent info...would the State let it go on this long? This directly impacts the trial.

I don't know...just how long does a rope have to be for one to hang one's self?

I hate to even ask but are these linked through any site other than cfnews? (I keep getting error msgs when trying to open their links.) I would go the the news thread, but I don't really know what docs I am looking for...

I had a little trouble too, but if you Refresh, it comes up after that.

Yup...investigation must be ongoing. But, if they're listed as witnesses...then the defense will do depos, right?

They are listed as rebuttal witnesses, so I'm not sure they are required to, but they certainly have the right to.

I'm sorry :banghead:

I haven't seen them anywhere else, have you downloaded the latest Adobe?

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

It was also discussed yesterday in the doc thread IIRC. Someone (SOTS?) noticed the different numbers. The missing transcription pages also a sign that something is going on.

I don't know about the different case numbers???
But, the missing pages from the transcripts of the TES searchers may be a human error (according to MuzikMan who has the complete Discovery). MM will try to load the full transcripts soon.

I don't know about the different case numbers???
But, the missing pages from the transcripts of the TES searchers may be a human error (according to MuzikMan who has the complete Discovery). MM will try to load the full transcripts soon.

I believe they are intentionally omitted, look at the handwritten discovery page numbers on the bottom of the page, they are sequential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895