Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh - what a great read! That Laura, what a hoot! Foul mouthed little gal, that's for sure.

In this transcript, she tells a fellow searcher she is in Florida to attend a Law Enforcement seminar. And her phone rings a lot. And she tells the others in her car that "it's her boyfriend" calling her all the time.
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...scriptsTQS.pdf

I would think there (or is it "they're or is it "their"? I'll have to ask Laura!) may be some tense moments in the house once Mr. B has had a chance to read these transcripts.

I know! It's a great read huh. I've been following along, too riveted to even log in and comment until now. LOL.

I don't think there's much harmony in the Buchanan household these days. Just a feeling I get... :)

I bet they nailed her but good in that last deposition. Scared her straight. They had their ducks in order, she had a different attorney, and they played hardball. OK I'll say it right now. I think she gave them Cindy Anthony on a silver platter.
Well...not unless she had something concrete...like a trail of email...'cause Mrs. B. doesn't have the proclivity to tell the truth.
Interesting how the defense wanted to know everyone's association with this one person. IMO when it comes down to it...she's just another "interesting person".

PS- are we allowed to say wackadoodle?

Hmmmm, interesting that Baez and Brown seemed to have a previous 'chummy' relationship.

But perhaps not so odd if Baez suggested Brown to LB through a referral by Baez' good buddy Geraldo. ;)

That is actually very possible. I read the depos and thought, "What an [unusual person]!", but never connected the name until I saw the thumbnail pic Sots posted. Raymond Brown is often a guest attorney on several talk shows.

Well...not unless she had something concrete...like a trail of email...'cause Mrs. B. doesn't have the proclivity to tell the truth.
Interesting how the defense wanted to know everyone's association with this one person. IMO when it comes down to it...she just another "interesting person".

PS- are we allowed to say wackadoodle?

YES. Concrete. It would have to be solid -- with documentation. The good stuff. Not wackadoodle (good word!) stuff. Maybe LB produced emails or texts or phone messages she'd been holding back. Something like that. The SA isn't making any deals with unreliable nutjobs. :)

Joe J was shown the "questioned" TES form by Mort S - the defense investigator.

Laura B's attorney faxed it to Mort with a sticky/post it note on the bottom that said "From Laura to/for Mort".

Laura tries to imply that maybe Mort S or the Cheney M created the "questioned" TES form, but it clearly originated from Laura and was given to Mort.

LDBurdick said that Laura B. had the document and they had to suspend her deposition and wait for Laura's attorney to FAX it to LDBurdick.

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

page 189 - 10/27/2009 - Corp Edwards got phone call from Joseph Jordan. Joseph interviewed by Mortimer Smith at Atty Kelly Sims's office. Joseph said he recorded the interview. Joseph said he was shown a search form that contained his name and listed a team leader by the name of Laura Buchanan. Joseph felt that the form was not a genuine document and that the search outlined on the sheet had not occurred.

I finished reviewing the first doc linked. The one with JB's letters "requesting" Conway do his TES dirty work for him ... and TAMPERING listed as the type case :eek: !

Wow. This doc dump has tied a whole bunch of the loose ends together for me. I only have about 100 new questions bouncing around in my brain now.

That is actually very possible. I read the depos and thought, "What an [unusual person]!", but never connected the name until I saw the thumbnail pic Sots posted. Raymond Brown is often a guest attorney on several talk shows.
This jockeying for celebrity has got to stop. There's a beautiful little girl named Caylee who's waiting for justice to be served.

I bet they nailed her but good in that last deposition. Scared her straight. They had their ducks in order, she had a different attorney, and they played hardball. OK I'll say it right now. I think she gave them Cindy Anthony on a silver platter.

Looks like the final depo on Nov 17th has been filed with the Clerk!
Can't wait for MuzikMan to get it and post it for us!!!

01/28/2011 Deposition of Laura Buchanan 8/16/10

01/28/2011 Deposition of Laura Buchanan 11/17/10

YAY! Hold onto your hats. This is going to be good.

This will be a very good read indeed!

PS- TT...do you know the deadline for discovery? We still haven't seen the missing CA interview, right?

I am of the opinion that the courthouse clerk's office should have Sunday hours. But, that's just me.

about the sticky note on the TES form that Laura's attorney faxed to LDBurdick:

Aug 30, 2010 Status Hearing
LDBurdick asks Judge Perry to put a deadline on turning over evidence, photos
LDB - not in amended Order - docs and tangible evidence - Order is silent for production of those things - as we receive discovery or tangible, been disclosing them - items that I requested - photos, docs in her possession at time of depo, her lawyer faxed to us, ask that Court consider adding deadline for docs and tangible, photos, video depos, stmts already taken of witnesses just listed today.
Baez not decided to use particular witness, becomes a problem, if decision made at last minute.

Judge - also asking that I disclose exhibits? items introduce at trial?
those usually come in at deposition and may offer at trial

LDB - requesting if things like records, photos, stmts, items of tangible evidence that could be using at Hearing or trial, if deadline on the production of those, I could be prepared

(clip)

LDB - things I am concerned about - things
during depo of Laura Buch on Aug 16th - she in NJ - had docs from TES she had a third doc in her possession that LDB did not have, Mason did not have them, her lawyer had to FAX that to us, I determined it was not in TES items - somehow this witness had a doc that was not provided, we did not have, complicated our ability to continue - wait for FAX

Judge - Defense didn't have it?

LDB - it was faxed to me - with sticky/post it note on it that said "From Laura to Mort" - Defense investigator
Laura sent this doc to Mr. Smith - this witness had it
witness had looked at aerial photos and a map - not provided to us either
had to suspend deposition - reschedule Oct 13th [NOTE: depo completed Nov 17, 2010]

Why would OSCO pick up this fax from Cheney Mason? :waitasec:

Page 27: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/courtmotionsTQS.pdf

I am of the opinion that the courthouse clerk's office should have Sunday hours. But, that's just me.
Maybe it's a good thing...I need to clean my house some time. Love that the release came on a Friday...but I have been glued to my couch all day today!!

ETA: but just because it's a weekend shouldn't prevent the media from trying to get comments...from the defense.

The "notes" page (which was total bs)?

The handwritten "notes" page was on the back of this form (according to Laura B).

This is the "questioned" TES Field Team Activity Form with Laura B as Team Leader.
Her signature is on the top and on the bottom of this form - but her name is misspelled as "Buchenen" on line 2 of the "Personnel Assigned" boxes, and Ann Whitley Pham's maiden name is listed as "Ann Whitley" (only Laura knew her maiden name), and D(o)n Mitchell is listed as "D(a)n". There are two different styles of handwriting on the page. This was for a search at Jay Blanchard Park (but Laura says she wrote "Suburban Dr./School and behind the Anthony house" on the back of this form).

Attachments

• Laura B fake TES form.jpg
    Laura B fake TES form.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 29
do you think we may end up seeing a depo on Conway?

could someone have copied one of the reports with Laura Buchanan name on it....but left out the number, and then added info to it?...to make it look like a report from those few days of search's?

that would explain the wrong names being spelled.....and the differnt hand writtings, names added that say there wernt there that day.....and such

someone could have seen that she had been with the same people for three days of searching.....then tried to make a fake report.....

The handwritten "notes" page was on the back of this form (according to Laura B).

This is the "questioned" TES Field Team Activity Form with Laura B as Team Leader.
Her signature is on the top and on the bottom of this form - but her name is misspelled as "Buchenen" on line 2 of the "Personnel Assigned" boxes, and Ann Whitley Pham's maiden name is listed as "Ann Whitley" (only Laura knew her maiden name), and D(o)n Mitchell is listed as "D(a)n". There are two different styles of handwriting on the page. This was for a search at Jay Blanchard Park (but Laura says she wrote "Suburban Dr./School and behind the Anthony house" on the back of this form).

IMO she wrote her name incorrectly with direct purpose. I matched several of the letters and they are identical to her handwriting on the rest of the form. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29