Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I just found LB's birth date - its June 20th, 1980.

Casey Defense Witness Admits She Altered Doc

Video Report:http://www.wesh.com/video/26682575/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/r/26681843/detail.html
In her latest deposition, Buchanan now claims she doesn't know where the remains were and may have only gotten within 35 feet.

Earlier, she produced a form for defense investigator Mort Smith to support the credibility of her claims.

In the deposition, Buchanan admitted to keeping the Texas EquuSearch form she was supposed to turn in and later altering it.

Wait. This isn't from the depo we haven't seen yet, is it?

There's more to come I hope.

Wait. This isn't from the depo we haven't seen yet, is it?

There's more to come I hope.

This must be from Laura's Nov 17th deposition, which was filed on Friday Jan 28th, but we have not seen it yet.

This must be from Laura's Nov 17th deposition, which was filed on Friday Jan 28th, but we have not seen it yet.

Holy smokes. She took a bullet for them? I was expecting her to tell all in the depo of the 17th. I don't believe for one second she masterminded this plot. Whoa. I'm shocked.

Wait (dang cold meds) What was the date of the one released Friday?

Trying to use my very best foghorn leghorn voice: I WANT that deposition (the November one!).

How certain are you? Is there a chance it's not? Has the media ever done a piece on unreleased discovery this way?

I'm upset. And disappointed. Boo.

Holy smokes. She took a bullet for them? I was expecting her to tell all in the depo of the 17th. I don't believe for one second she masterminded this plot. Whoa. I'm shocked.

Didn't the reporter say "documents that were released"? We haven't seen the November deposition so how could this be from November. And it was the A's attorney that said the A's had nothing to do with it, grain of salt with anything coming from the A camp if the investigation is ongoing. So has anyone seen the November depo. If MM does not have it than I don't think it has been released yet. Oh, and if there is some real good stuff in there we may not see it for awhile. lol

Didn't the reporter say "documents that were released"? We haven't seen the November deposition so how could this be from November. And it was the A's attorney that said the A's had nothing to do with it, grain of salt with anything coming from the A camp if the investigation is ongoing. So has anyone seen the November depo. If MM does not have it than I don't think it has been released yet. Oh, and if there is some real good stuff in there we may not see it for awhile. lol

Laura's Nov 17th depo was filed with the Clerk - it is on the docket.
MuzikMan just has not posted it ... yet .....

01/28/2011 Deposition of Laura Buchanan 11/17/10

Wait (dang cold meds) What was the date of the one released Friday?

Laura's Aug 16, 2010 deposition was released in Discovery on Friday.

Both of Laura's depositions Aug 16th and Nov 17th were filed with the Clerk on Friday also - on the docket.

01/28/2011 Deposition of Laura Buchanan 8/6/10

The WESH reporter said the TAMPERING investigation is ONGOING ....

Laura's Nov 17th depo was filed with the Clerk - it is on the docket.
MuzikMan just has not posted it ... yet .....

Oh, yes, I remember he said he had some problems with one of the discs.

Oh, yes, I remember he said he had some problems with one of the discs.

MuzikMan has to go to the courthouse to get Laura's Nov 17th deposition.
He is also swamped with trying to get the audio of the Interviews onto YouTube for us, and trying to redact personal info on the full transcripts of a lot of those Transcripts where there was only the first and last pages - not the full transcripts.

The page the reporter is holding is NOT from her August deposition, I went back and checked. He definitely says 'November deposition'. We have not seen this second one yet, and I hope we see it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95