WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone- a newbie here who just can't keep quiet any longer. I've been following this case pretty much since the beginning, and I am so thrilled to hear this latests news!!!! There WILL be justice for sweet Caylee!!!!!!

Mamaof3,
A very hearty welcome to youuuu!
Crazy place, huh?
Buckle up.... it looks like the ride is going to start getting crazier.:dance:

It's sooo hard to keep up being as my computer time is very sporadic so if I've missed welcoming any Newbies....

:Welcome-12-june:

GA -- imho.

LA or GA. Tough choice.

But what about Annie? Not saying she has direct knowledge. Heck, hardly any reason to protect KC even if Annie did know something. Just that her inteviews do not appear = significant? or not related at all?

My thinking is LA.....he has a role in this case that goes beyond his fiduciary swindles.

I have been so beamed in on LA...Can't say why, I dunno.

Who else and/or why/what did he or she offer?

I am very interested in hearing more about that. LE has way more than we do. But just going on what we have in WS document and tapes and videos, can CA be charged with Accessory After the Fact now that her "cooperation" (as if) if no longer needed?

If /and the other A's have cooperated to totally mangle this case, IMO nobody so far (beyond body conveyance) has done more than CA to obstruct, mislead, deflect.

What do you think?

My Dad specifically said Accessory to Murder - I asked him how and he was so sure about this - her actions, statements, not reporting the granddaughter missing, he said that first 911 call pretty much said that Cindy knew the child was missing, after hearing Casey say '1 more day' - then washing the clothes, moving items out of the car, and if she goes in front of the grand jury and perjurs herself, she will most likely see a charge out of that also

LA or GA. Tough choice.

But what about Annie? Not saying she has direct knowledge. Heck, hardly any reason to protect KC even if Annie did know something. Just that her inteviews do not appear = significant? or not related at all?

My thinking is LA.....he has a role in this case that goes beyond his fiduciary swindles.

I have been so beamed in on LA...Can't say why, I dunno.

Who else and/or why/what did he or she offer?

I ETA "Maybe more than one."

My Dad specifically said Accessory to Murder - I asked him how and he was so sure about this - her actions, statements, not reporting the granddaughter missing, he said that first 911 call pretty much said that Cindy knew the child was missing, after hearing Casey say '1 more day' - then washing the clothes, moving items out of the car, and if she goes in front of the grand jury and perjurs herself, she will most likely see a charge out of that also

Sounds like what he is describing is Accessory After the Fact ...where CA would be complicit in her cover-up of the crime and hindering the ongoing investigation ... IMO

I think a lot of that stuff (new thing or else further testing of old thing [soils, perchance sand]) was going forth in early mid Sept. Results are in? (3rd check for iron clad case?)

Maybe.

That and / or a combination of witnesses during the same period (sighting of someone coming from the trees near Orlando AP) and RUMOR cabdriver?

KC is ahem, going to feel the screws of Justice.

I hope. She sure is lucky for such a ......(don't want to get t/o).

While I am ecstatic about this news, it makes me wonder about the timing, when TES is planning on arriving tomorrow to discuss search locations with LE. Wouldn't they want to do more searches first before charging her?

I can only make sense out of this for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. For some reason they fear the motion on Friday of letting Casey go traveling will be approved, hense have her lined up with charges.

or

2. They have received results back from DNA that make they found a "portion" of Caylee on TES' last search. That makes sense to me also as to why TES left all of a sudden that day. I am wondering if they found a portion of a body, and hence figured that in order to find the rest at that location, they needed the water to recede.

Why else would they not wait until TES could do more searches and go to the grand jury with a body?

I guess only time will tell.

But I am glad that this is coming down, for whatever reason!

I ETA "Maybe more than one."

You are right. This case will make Occam's Razor obsolete.

They are all so conniving. I understand in Cindy's case, but the rest? Eecch.

Is there such a thing as conspiracy or does acc. after the fact cover it?

A spokesman for Casey Anthony's attorney would only respond by saying that if prosecutors are going to charge her with homicide, they should just do it and lay out the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html

Oh sure, lets give everything to JB right now.:biglaugh:

Classic quote from JB's "spokesperson." They should "just do it." Does that mean we can skip the GJ?

Also from the above article,

"Meanwhile, attorney Jose Baez filed two new motions Wednesday to be argued Friday.

He's asking that the state be ordered to produce all evidence that supports Casey's innocence.

Baez also wants records of Anthony's weekly home confinement schedule sealed.

I'm thinking the first motion should be over in about two seconds. As for the second...after the GJ, there won't be a weekly HOME confinement schedule.

Classic quote from JB's "spokesperson." They should "just do it." Does that mean we can skip the GJ?

Also from the above article,

"Meanwhile, attorney Jose Baez filed two new motions Wednesday to be argued Friday.

He's asking that the state be ordered to produce all evidence that supports Casey's innocence.

Baez also wants records of Anthony's weekly home confinement schedule sealed.

I'm thinking the first motion should be over in about two seconds. As for the second...after the GJ, there won't be a weekly HOME confinement schedule.

That's all JB's got? "Just do it"? LOL...oh my, he is wayyyyyyy over his head with these cops and prosecutors. Wayyyyy. Did I mention wayyyy? :D

snip

What makes him think they have any evidence of this nature?:)

Sounds like what he is describing is Accessory After the Fact ...where CA would be complicit in her cover-up of the crime and hindering the ongoing investigation ... IMO

Maybe this why GA and CA got themselves a good lawyer early on they new they could be implicated too.

Sounds like what he is describing is
Accessory After the Fact ...where CA would be complicit in her cover-up of the crime and hindering the ongoing investigation ... IMO

I am sorry, but the way she has (cough) turned this case back and back and around is something for which she should be "factually" and "legally" accountable. It's not *just* a moral issue of relativisms. It is a breach of the social contract and the construct that most people agree is reality. (Like it or not.)

Eeechhh. I think it is time for me to sit back and watch NG. Inleash the Lawyers! Produce the Psychiatrists!

Thanks to all, see ya later tonight on threads.

Maybe this why GA and CA got themselves a good lawyer early on they new they could be implicated too.

I wonder if CA and GA will end up losing their jobs and/or house when this is all said and done?

I have to give mucho kudos to LE. They have hung in there with their heads held high and their goal in sight and mind. They want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...as we all do But they are more emotionally involved in this so this has to be a bittersweet event for all of them.
My opinion is like thousands of others- that Caylee is no longer alive and was killed on June 15-16th by her mother. I have thought about this case for so long now..so many thoughts dancing in my head..but in my heart of hearts, I believe Caylee was killed by Casey because Casey wanted to be FREE from her mom mainly and she knew that would never happen as long as Caylee was living. I think Casey killed Caylee out of pure spite and I also believe she planned it...revenge against her mom. Remember her words to Lee...."Maybe I am just a spiteful ." Those words speak so loud to me. This girl despised her mom...her mom ruined everything for her...her mom was beginning to listen to the therapist and do what she said to do to Casey....getting custody of Caylee was a plan for Cindy, I am sure..and Casey knew it and was not going to let her mom win. Isn't it so very evil to kill your own flesh and blood JUST so you can say and believe in your own distorted mind that, "I won." Casey took from Cindy what Cindy loved best..that was Caylee. The spiteful cant help but tell us that in her own words. Casey is a sociopath...there can be no real doubt about that. She's proved it to me for almost 3 months now..and that's just from what we know..there's much more that we are not privy to. I think she took Caylee from her parents home June 15th and gave her chloroform...enough to kill her....she had been reading up on this so she would know how much would be fatal to a small child. She is such a live from minute to minute type person that she didn't even plan on what she was going to do with Caylee's body until the car started to smell then she knew she had to dispose of Caylee's body...I think she buried Caylee somewhere close by....probably within 10 miles of where they live. I believe she will be found and I believe she will convicted in a court of law and I also think she will get the death penalty. Sopciopath's are not known to admit any wrong doing..so she's not likely to talk at all. She will just keep adding to and taking away from her stories and expect people to believe her. But a jury will not buy any of it. She will go down in history as the young heartless 22 year old mom that killed her daughter to spite her mom. All of this is just my opinion only.

snip

What makes him think they have any evidence of this nature?:)

HMMM...isn't that JB's job...to provide evidence of her innocence??

While I am ecstatic about this news, it makes me wonder about the timing, when TES is planning on arriving tomorrow to discuss search locations with LE. Wouldn't they want to do more searches first before charging her?

I can only make sense out of this for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. For some reason they fear the motion on Friday of letting Casey go traveling will be approved, hense have her lined up with charges.

or

2. They have received results back from DNA that make they found a "portion" of Caylee on TES' last search. That makes sense to me also as to why TES left all of a sudden that day. I am wondering if they found a portion of a body, and hence figured that in order to find the rest at that location, they needed the water to recede.

Why else would they not wait until TES could do more searches and go to the grand jury with a body?

I guess only time will tell.

But I am glad that this is coming down, for whatever reason!

I don't think they are concerned at all about the ridiculous motion pertaining to her travels in search for Caylee being granted. I think they may have recovered the body, or portions thereof, on TM's last search and they have the forensics at hand. Also, the fact that the search was stopped so abruptly has never sat well with me. Knowing that TM is coming back to continue the search, I don't think they would sit a GJ without giving TM a few days to try to recover a body. Well, whatever happens the case is moving forward.

Agreed. Hans Reiser convicted of Murder 1 (premed) in California in June/July this year for killing his wife, turned over body location for life in August. He also blew off the immunity/lesser charge deal from DA. He also thought he was very smart. Not. He is a coward though, as far as self esteem issues. His allocution still full of self-justification, IMHO.

They CAN do it without a body when it is evident that fluids that evince death are present. I have heard that weapon, witness, and motive (?) are the Holy Trinity of a murder case. For the defense, maybe. But what about means, opportunity, motive and obviously a dead person was in the trunk and A backyard.

: )

Will they present the evidence off the SHOVEL, SOIL SAMPLES, GAS CANS, BODY FLUIDS, etc. at the GJ?

Why does Baez want records of her home confinement schedule sealed? That's wierd after all this time.

Great news on the GJ! I believe there will finally be justice for little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member