WM3 are guilty- Evidence.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they would never release a convicted child killer due to the pressure - but they would railroad and convict innocent teens for murder...due to pressure to pin it on someone. Ahh, the hypocrisy of convicted child killer supporters.

BBM

Comments like this is where your credibility and respect gets lost. You are making yourself and your cause look bad.

BBM

Comments like this is where your credibility and respect gets lost. You are making yourself and your cause look bad.

Do you not support convicted child killers? Which part of that sentence is untrue? Credibility and respect? You lost that when you accused me of being a "disinfo agent" and that I was being "fed information" and that I work for "someone" who is apparently trying to control people's minds, or something. Care to address the part before that? Deflection, once again.

Do you not support convicted child killers? Which part of that sentence is untrue? Credibility and respect? You lost that when you accused me of being a "disinfo agent" and that I was being "fed information" and that I work for "someone" who is apparently trying to control people's minds, or something. Care to address the part before that? Deflection, once again.

How about we discuss this evidence that the WM3 are guilty.
What do you think is the most damning piece of evidence against them?

Let me get this straight. You are saying they let a child murderer on DEATH ROW out of prison due to "enormous pressure" .

Right.... Because it couldn't have had anything to do with the DA coming to the realization that this case was bungled from the beginning and he had a chance to save the state money and many government officials extreme public embarrassment?

Nope, your contention is that Death Row inmates can be release due to "pressure" on the DA. With all due respect my friend, That really is comical to me.

The DA accepted the deal not because they "deep down inside knew the WM3 were innocent" (eye roll), but because anyone without bias can clearly see they would have been at a tremendous disadvantage 20 years after the fact, with the disintegration of evidence and the deaths of original witnesses (LGH, not to mention Lisa Sakevicius, who was the original criminalist who examined the bodies/bindings of the victims). You can find this comical, but I find it rather understandable.

Also, people love to argue that this proves the DA thinks they're innocent: it doesn't prove that any more than it proves the WM3 are guilty. Look at both sides and not just one. Even though the WM3 are technically free, the fact the DA got them to plead guilty does in fact still restrict them from certain liberties -- such restrictions that wouldn't have existed had the WM3 been completely absolved of the crime (which was a legit concern for the DA, as I describe in the paragraph above). These restrictions in some ways do protect the public at large and allow a "closer eye" so to speak on the 3 than if they had been completely exonerated -- this is undeniable, and again, completely understandable why the DA accepted the deal.

The DA accepted the deal not because they "deep down inside knew the WM3 were innocent" (eye roll), but because anyone without bias can clearly see they would have been at a tremendous disadvantage 20 years after the fact, with the disintegration of evidence and the deaths of original witnesses (LGH, not to mention Lisa Sakevicius, who was the original criminalist who examined the bodies/bindings of the victims). You can find this comical, but I find it rather understandable.

Also, people love to argue that this proves the DA thinks they're innocent: it doesn't prove that any more than it proves the WM3 are guilty. Look at both sides and not just one. Even though the WM3 are technically free, the fact the DA got them to plead guilty does in fact still restrict them from certain liberties -- such restrictions that wouldn't have existed had the WM3 been completely absolved of the crime (which was a legit concern for the DA, as I describe in the paragraph above). These restrictions in some ways do protect the public at large and allow a "closer eye" so to speak on the 3 than if they had been completely exonerated -- this is undeniable, and again, completely understandable why the DA accepted the deal.

This just tells me they didn't have much evidence of probative value. If they did, they should have no qualms about getting a conviction again, 20 yrs after the fact or not. It just show they had a weak case to begin with.

But since the title of this thread is the "WM3 are guilty- evidence", I would like to hear what the "nons" feel is the most damning evidence against the WM3?

For the record, I really dislike these terms "nons" and "supporters". I consider myself more a seeker of the truth and don't want to be put in a box like that.
Also for the record I think the West Memphis 3 should be in reference to Stevie, Michael and Christopher as they are truly what this case is about. Justice for 3 little boys and their families.

^ You can't just dismiss the fact that this re-trial would have happened 20 years after the fact. Again, any prosecutor, anywhere, in any case, would have been at a disadvantage.

Probative value is relative and in some ways, I feel like you're really asking for the smoking gun that proves the WM3 committed the crime -- obviously, such a gun doesn't exist, not only for the WM3, but for any one person in this crime. It's also a hard question to answer because would the three be re-tried together or separately again?

For whatever reason, this site is ridiculously slow and won't allow me to type right now or see my text. There'
s more I want to say but I guess I'll just wait until this site can funcction properly., because this is beyond frustrating.

^ You can't just dismiss the fact that this re-trial would have happened 20 years after the fact. Again, any prosecutor, anywhere, in any case, would have been at a disadvantage.

Probative value is relative and in some ways, I feel like you're really asking for the smoking gun that proves the WM3 committed the crime -- obviously, such a gun doesn't exist, not only for the WM3, but for any one person in this crime. It's also a hard question to answer because would the three be re-tried together or separately again?

For whatever reason, this site is ridiculously slow and won't allow me to type right now or see my text. There'
s more I want to say but I guess I'll just wait until this site can funcction properly., because this is beyond frustrating.

I don't really think it matters if they would be tried separately or not. I mean we know the Misskelley confession was leaked to the jury so we could include that as evidence against all of them. My question is,..what else is there? I mean really, the fibers? The random knife? Exhibit 500? What else is there?. Am I missing something? There is no evidence telling us the WM3 were involved. The evidence is lousy. The Misskelley confession (coerced IMO) convicted all 3 of them.

Also for the record I think the West Memphis 3 should be in reference to Stevie, Michael and Christopher as they are truly what this case is about. Justice for 3 little boys and their families.

Don't fall over but I am in agreeance with you. Stevie, Michael & Christopher don't get to tell their side of the story. They lost their lives and deserve for the authorities to seek true justice, not the rush to justice rubbish they attempted all those years ago.

This just tells me they didn't have much evidence of probative value. If they did, they should have no qualms about getting a conviction again, 20 yrs after the fact or not. It just show they had a weak case to begin with.

But since the title of this thread is the "WM3 are guilty- evidence", I would like to hear what the "nons" feel is the most damning evidence against the WM3?

For the record, I really dislike these terms "nons" and "supporters". I consider myself more a seeker of the truth and don't want to be put in a box like that.

Amen to this. If I am against anything I am against segregating or labeling people.

We deserve compassion and kindness - not labels!

I join you as a seeker of truth. This has got to be one of the most complicated cases I have encountered. The last thing anyone would want to get at the truth
is to be labeled or as you brilliantly said "I consider myself more a seeker of the truth and don't want to be put in a box like that."

I am certain that law enforcement officers. don't sit around a table and state "I'm a non", "I'm a supporter", "I'm a fencie."

Seems to me I haven't heard the beginning of a police presser with the officer starting out saying "I'm a fencie but..."

I don't really think it matters if they would be tried separately or not. I mean we know the Misskelley confession was leaked to the jury so we could include that as evidence against all of them. My question is,..what else is there? I mean really, the fibers? The random knife? Exhibit 500? What else is there?. Am I missing something? There is no evidence telling us the WM3 were involved. The evidence is lousy. The Misskelley confession (coerced IMO) convicted all 3 of them.

If all three were tried together, the Miskelley confessions would have downed all of them -- that is why it's important to know if they would have been tried all together or not. Chances are, it would not have been leaked a second time.

Just as there is zero physical evidence definitively linking anyone to this crime (yes, including TH, considering 900 other people could have been the source of that hair; and the Jacoby hair is even a greater percentage), there is no "smoking gun" that points to the WM3. What we have is sightings of the boys at Walmart, and non-sensical alibis by DE and DT about watching JB cut the grass at JB's uncle's house, only to get picked up at the laudnromat a block away (even though DE's mom knew where JB;'s Uncle lived and JB's Uncle had a phone) -- the same laundromat where LG places himself that day (if I remember correctly). You have the muddy boots recoverd from JB's room that had brand new black shoe laces inserted (the old ones were removed), that gives credence to the adult-boot-sized (cut in half) black phantom lace used to tie MM. You have the blue candle recovered from DT's room (blue candle wax was found on the victim's clothes). There are many other threads/reasons and they've been gone over ad nauseum, just search through if you are actually interested.

If all three were tried together, the Miskelley confessions would have downed all of them -- that is why it's important to know if they would have been tried all together or not. Chances are, it would not have been leaked a second time.

Just as there is zero physical evidence definitively linking anyone to this crime (yes, including TH, considering 900 other people could have been the source of that hair; and the Jacoby hair is even a greater percentage), there is no "smoking gun" that points to the WM3. What we have is sightings of the boys at Walmart, and non-sensical alibis by DE and DT about watching JB cut the grass at JB's uncle's house, only to get picked up at the laudnromat a block away (even though DE's mom knew where JB;'s Uncle lived and JB's Uncle had a phone) -- the same laundromat where LG places himself that day (if I remember correctly). You have the muddy boots recoverd from JB's room that had brand new black shoe laces inserted (the old ones were removed), that gives credence to the adult-boot-sized (cut in half) black phantom lace used to tie MM. You have the blue candle recovered from DT's room (blue candle wax was found on the victim's clothes). There are many other threads/reasons and they've been gone over ad nauseum, just search through if you are actually interested.

I was looking for evidence of probative value. Of which there is none. These young men were railroaded by the "old boys club". The only question remaining in my mind.... Why is TH being protected?

I was looking for evidence of probative value. Of which there is none. These young men were railroaded by the "old boys club". The only question remaining in my mind.... Why is TH being protected?

Right, and I was refuting your argument that "it wouldn't matter if the three were tried together." That's what happens on a message board.

Like I said, there is no probative evidence for any single person in this case, TH included. So for you to ask that at all is somewhat pointless in the sense that, it doesn't exist for anyone, not just the WM3.

Examples of narcissistic rage behavior include denying even the truth when it is in front of them.

Consider T.H. in the Pasdar trial when he states he didn't even know who M. French was - even as the lawyer held the police report documenting the assault by T.H.
on M. French right in front of T.H.

Classic narcissistic behavior. Everything is everyone else's fault - not theirs. Their denials are so extreme such as in the case of T.H. when the lawyer showed T.H. the police report and T.H. denied knowing what it was about.

Evidence can and does surface from behavior. Behavior is telling - just like fingerprints.

http://callahan.8k.com/hobbs_pasdar/t_hobbs_depo2.html

But "behavior" (in addition to image) is exactly why the WM3 were proven guilty. Two wrongs don't make a right here, at least in my view.

Is TH a good guy? Probably not (I honestly wouldn't know; I've never met the guy). Does that definitively prove he's a killer? No (again, in my view).

To me it is the evidence of T.H.'s narcissistic rage behavior which he demonstrated over the years.

Here is an article that details narcissistic rage.

http://www.crimetraveller.org/2015/07/narcissistic-rage-cold-blooded-murder/

Examples of narcissistic rage behavior include denying even the truth when it is in front of them.

Consider T.H. in the Pasdar trial when he states he didn't even know who M. French was - even as the lawyer held the police report documenting the assault by T.H.
on M. French right in front of T.H.

Classic narcissistic behavior. Everything is everyone else's fault - not theirs. Their denials are so extreme such as in the case of T.H. when the lawyer showed T.H. the police report and T.H. denied knowing what it was about.

Evidence can and does surface from behavior. Behavior is telling - just like fingerprints.

http://callahan.8k.com/hobbs_pasdar/t_hobbs_depo2.html

Good link Zen, TH's behaviour is extremely important in this case. Although there are many shady characters around the crime, most of them remain shady, perhaps with the exception of JK Martin who has very dark shadows but IMO does not fit the crime. TH however displays the type of personality that fits the crime. Even without the incriminating statements of others, bite-mark theory, DNA proof or anything else, he stands out merely by his way of thinking which is extensively displayed in his police interview, in the Pasdar hearing and the many dubious comments made to the press or on other occasions. As usual I'm not saying "hang him high", I'm saying take a close look at this guy, let a professional unlock a few doors, maybe the "Hobbs family secret" will be revealed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back