Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
missmy baby, I just wanted you to know that this is one of the most serious and thoughful posts about the Octomom subject.
I am alarmed when I read what you have written, knowing it is so close to the truth. I appreciate your posts along with those from BoyzMum and Patty Cake to name a couple of members who add so much here.
I make jokes about the situation, so it is always good for me to read the common sense and concerns the rest of you apply to the Octomom story.
Your insight keeps the situation grounded and points out what others might not imagine where this is headed. Thanks.

azwriter, you are so sweet! :blowkiss:

Missmybaby, your post is excellent. One thing it made me think of is while we think of Nadya as an attention seeker, she "claims" that being an only child was horrible, but it's contradictory of her attention seeking behavior. After all, who gets more attention than the "only child"? She is very, very odd- psychology training and all.

If she doesn't get the attention she wants, I am betting she'll come up with some sort of lawsuit to earn some money. JMO. If she doesn't sue someone in the next year, I'll eat my weight in chocolate. :crazy:

I feel badly for those who are mixed up with her, she's woven one very tangled web. :nuts:

I think there was something about her planning on sueing one of the tabloids,correct me if I'm wrong,but I'm pretty sure I saw it.

I haven't seen it mentioned (psychologically speaking) that Nadya started having all the babies *after she got divorced..in which case,I wonder if it was that loss that triggered her 'need' for so many children.Anyone who has been divorced can tell you there is a real loss there,and some ppl will try to make up for it in different ways.I just wonder if one of those ways for her was having baby after baby after baby...looking and searching and trying to find *something..some kind of comforting relationship in someone else,inc. being a parent...anything.IOW,she gave up on adult relationships after that.It brings to mind something I read about Brittney Spears,when she was apparently having relationships w other women after her marriage broke up..a psych said that was not uncommon for someone in her position after a bad relationship..she was subconsciously shunning men.(or something like that).I'm by no means implying anything sexual in Nadya's case,of course! But as far as the 'connections' she's talking about,no,I don't think that came from lack of siblings.

JMO8778, I didn't see anything about her suing a tabloid, it's funny if it's true! I can see her perpetrating some sort of fraud lawsuit if the money isn't pouring in. She's one *special gal*. :wink:

Your thoughts about the divorce and the desire of having children sound pretty good to me. Nadya at first was blaming her "only child" life as to why she needed lots of children. Your theory sounds plausible.

I haven't seen a lot about the family in the media lately. The newscaster on television hasn't brought her up since his last giddy announcement about her "reality show". Any word if it's a go or not?

Show Biz Tonight showed a video of Octomom with a tabloid in hand saying she "never, never, never, never, never worked as a stripper."
She claimed she would sue them, don't know which paper, for telling lies about her. According to her, she wasn't a stripper, but once won a contest as a lingerie model.

Show Biz Tonight showed a video of Octomom with a tabloid in hand saying she "never, never, never, never, never worked as a stripper."
She claimed she would sue them, don't know which paper, for telling lies about her. According to her, she wasn't a stripper, but once won a contest as a lingerie model.

How many times is she going to change this story? I thought she admitted to having been a stripper and was giggling about it? I think the Enquirer did a story about it (I'd have to look at past issues to be sure). Well, I'm sure there's a lawsuit somewhere. Maybe she can sue all the corporate sponsors who didn't sponsor her? Her lawyer could probably twist that into some sort of "discrimination suit"? JMO!

I wonder if she's been doing anything for Radar or whatever it's called? Have we heard if the reality series is a reality or just a figment of Nadya's imagination?

:blowkiss:

I'm lost with this chicky poo. She admitted a couple weeks back that "Yah, I did strip for ONE night. It was a moment in my adult teens that I was open to exploring..." blah blah blah.

The next day, a dancer comes forward and says UMMM NO - it wasn't one day, I worked with her for a year. Then an owner of the bar who hired Nadya also went on 'record' saying she worked for him, YES the name was Angelina and he had to ultimately fire her.

Nadya, I'm up for believing the dancer over you, sorry. It must be something about your character & previous 'stories' you've told.

I can't see any jury willing to award you one dime Nadya. But if this is your next attempt to scam people and make another quick chunk of money - good luck to ya! Waste all your CHILDREN'S college money on a lawyer. Goes along with all the other responsible normal appropriate decisions a mother of 14 would make. :rolleyes:

PS: MY EYES HURT from rolling them so much at this woman. Between my Octomania diagnosis & eye rolling, I should sue her. :waitasec:

Do we have enough people here to justify a class action lawsuit? :waitasec:

Police and child welfare officials have visited the home of octuplets mother Nadya Suleman to question her about bite marks and a black eye on her 4-year-old autistic son.

Suleman's attorney, Jeff Czech, said Orange County's Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives visited Suleman's home Wednesday afternoon. The visit was first reported by RadarOnline.com.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19328720/detail.html

Police and child welfare officials have visited the home of octuplets mother Nadya Suleman to question her about bite marks and a black eye on her 4-year-old autistic son.

Suleman's attorney, Jeff Czech, said Orange County's Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives visited Suleman's home Wednesday afternoon. The visit was first reported by RadarOnline.com.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19328720/detail.html

I'm scared to death that this is one of only countless injuries & visits to come. This is the one we know about. TY Chico for the link. I've stopped reading & searching stories about this 'woman'.

None of my children have ever had a black eye or bite marks on them. :furious:

(I get kids can get black eyes from baseballs or something but bite marks? I need to be quiet now before I break every TOS rule in the book)!

I bet Nadya will be angry at the teacher and remove him from that school,as she did w the angel care nannies who filed reports on her.
Someone obviously hit and bit the child;I hope they can find out who it was.

Octomom the Musical" Now Casting

Los Angeles -- Finally there's a way to become octo-mom Nadya Suleman without having to give birth or getting mixed up in a Charlie Kaufman movie.

"Octomom the Musical" scheduled auditions for Tuesday at Bang Comedy Studio. The casting session runs from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 457 N. Fairfax Ave. (map)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30458330/

Do you bear a striking resemblance to a certain mother of 14? Do you have an extensive background in musical theater and improv? Have you given up on any hopes of an actual career? Then maybe you could star in a new OctoMom musical!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/25/now-casting-octomom-the-musical/

HEY! it just occurred to me that MY MOM is an octomom.Maybe she should try out for the lead.

I hope Nadya can sing because isn't she the only woman alive to give birth to 8 babies???

Experience. I still say JBean made it all up. ;) :crazy:
the Chukwu's had octo's as well.although only 7 of them lived.

Perhaps having 8 kids and the ability to dumb down will have to suffice? :D ohh I know...that was bad. :/

I'm
None of my children have ever had a black eye or bite marks on them. :furious:

(I get kids can get black eyes from baseballs or something but bite marks? I need to be quiet now before I break every TOS rule in the book)!

I completely believe this woman is an unfit parent but these injuries are possible with all these kids. My 2 YO nephew got a blackeye the other week at the park. He ran head on into his 4 YO brother - unfortunately for him he is like me - if I walk too close to something I bruise. He does also have a bite mark on his arm - his twin gave it to him when he decided he wanted her juice box.

I saw her grab his arm and bite - now she did get a little smack on the butt and had to sit on the couch...... not sure if this will deter her in the future or not.

"The attorney said the boy likely got the black eye from a fall and suggested one of Suleman's 2-year-old twins may have caused the bite marks.

"Poor Aidan, he falls a lot," Czech said told The Associated Press. "He jumps at noises and things and bumps furniture and walls."

Czech is Suleman's attorney... this is from the AP report I just read.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70
Back