Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think a lot of people would tune in to a b!tch-slap between Supernanny and OctoMom because that's exactly what would happen!

snipped

Supernanny could go in, observe the craziness that is Nadya, come up with house rules, a schedule, a naughty chair, etc. It would actually probably help Nadya a lot. She doesn't always seem real keyed-in to her kids.

The naughty chair would be for Nadya right?

VB

The naughty chair would be for Nadya right?

VB

Yes! "For not paying attention to your toddler leaving the house and wandering around on the street, five minutes in the naughty chair." "For plopping your newborn preemies in front of the door and letting random people poke them in the face, 20 minutes in the naughty chair."

Only, while she's in the naughty chair she needs to have story time for her kids so she learns parenting skills.

You're not off topic IMO. :)

In my mind I see Nadya being chased around by Benny Hill. This is proof that this story is getting to me.

I've been thinking about the "octo label" that she's supposed to be marketing (after she despised the term) and I am wondering why are "the original 6" children being left out of her "label". She could at least call her line "Catorce Kid's" or something that doesn't leave the other kids "out". :mad:

Well, the first six children failed to bring Nadya her fame and fortune so she probably wouldn't want to bother with them.

Yes! "For not paying attention to your toddler leaving the house and wandering around on the street, five minutes in the naughty chair." "For plopping your newborn preemies in front of the door and letting random people poke them in the face, 20 minutes in the naughty chair."

Only, while she's in the naughty chair she needs to have story time for her kids so she learns parenting skills.

In my house, you sit in the timeout chair for one minute for every year old you are (I think the super nanny show taught me that). With 33 minutes at a time in the naughty chair she wouldn't be able to take care of her kids. Oh wait, she doesn't do that anyway.:rolleyes:

Apparently Octoliar is at it again. She confirmed she had a TV deal with Eyeworks in GB, but that turned out to be a lie. They are still in negotiations with her and her attorney.

Problem is they can't find a cable network in the US that is willing to air the show. Also, sponsors are unwilling to sponsor the show. Octoliar is bad for business.

If Eyeworks only had a clue...well maybe they're beginning to get one!

You're not off topic IMO. :)

In my mind I see Nadya being chased around by Benny Hill. This is proof that this story is getting to me.

I've been thinking about the "octo label" that she's supposed to be marketing (after she despised the term) and I am wondering why are "the original 6" children being left out of her "label". She could at least call her line "Catorce Kid's" or something that doesn't leave the other kids "out". :mad:

Mr. Bean is the one I want to see helping out!!!

I love Brit humor. One of my favorite shows was " Keeping Up Appearances" LOL (Sorry for being a little off- topic.)

I love Hyacinth Bucket (and you know how it's pronounced) and Are You Being Served and Red Dwarf and just all of them. Since the changeover to digital I can't get them until I get a UHF antenna.

All of the Brit's I've ever known have a great sense of humor. Now I have to know if the documentaries are going to be "mock"umentaries. :doh:
prolly more like michael tracey's crockumentaries.

"Supernanny" should do an Octomom episode. I remember on "Nanny 911" once they had all three nannies go into a house with something like 13 special needs kids. The nannies had a tough time...it really made you have a lot of respect for the work that the parents did on a daily basis.

Supernanny could go in, observe the craziness that is Nadya, come up with house rules, a schedule, a naughty chair, etc. It would actually probably help Nadya a lot. She doesn't always seem real keyed-in to her kids.

I'd donate to get Jo the Supernanny in Nadya's home. I love Jo's no nonsense way of dealing with parents. (Last week I almost fell over when she said that bribing the child to take a shower "it's like payin someone to take a wee for goodness sake".) She cracks me up! :)

Well, the first six children failed to bring Nadya her fame and fortune so she probably wouldn't want to bother with them.

Today on the news Nadya was shown holding all 8 babies and I didn't see hide nor hair of the other 6. It hurts my stomach to think about how little time she seems to spend with them. (It seems like she wasn't home much while the 6 were her "only" children?) :(

LOL,that would be great to see...Supernanny would win! :)

I would love to see Jo and Nadya go at it on the television. My money's on Supernanny, she'd surely put an a$$ whoopin on Nadya. LOL! Thanks for replacing the picture in my mind of Benny Hill, this one is much more fun!

Apparently Octoliar is at it again. She confirmed she had a TV deal with Eyeworks in GB, but that turned out to be a lie. They are still in negotiations with her and her attorney.

Problem is they can't find a cable network in the US that is willing to air the show. Also, sponsors are unwilling to sponsor the show. Octoliar is bad for business.

If Eyeworks only had a clue...well maybe they're beginning to get one!

Okay, this is my fourth post in a row- I'll do multiple quotes next time if I can figure it out again. :waitasec:

Imagine Nadya lying about something so silly? I've never heard of Eyeworks, are they big "over there"? It's really hard for me to see a US station picking the show up, Nadya really started off on a bad foot with many.

How far would any of you go as far as boycotting a show about Nadya should it get picked up? I think I would cancel my cable or at the least block the channel. I've already complained to The Enquirer- the story about Nadya considering the "*advertiser censored* offer" was the "story" that put me off with them. It was bad enough to read about "poor Nadya" in the issue before this but enough of the stipper *advertiser censored* stories! ICK! Then, to top it all off, the mag is saying that Oprah's mad at Dr. Phil because he scooped the Octostory. Oprah should be thankful!

Okay... I'll quit ranting now. :blowkiss:

Boyzmum, go right ahead and rant. Totally understandable. I don't have cable anymore so I couldn't cancel it. Actually, I've already cancelled Time Warner because I detest near monopolies.

Eyeworks is described as providing high-quality factual, entertainment. I'm guessing they would be producing the show, but then would need to market it where it would receive the most viewing. Wouldn't doubt they had no idea how detested NS is over here, milking the system, running around ignoring her children and babies in the name of achieving notoriety for herself.

I can't blame any sponsors for not being interested. Slap NS's face on a product, and you've got instant product revulsion.

NS hopes for cashing in are quickly running amuck. Let's hope the state of CA is paying close attention because when the money runs out is when the babies will face the greatest danger.:(

I would definitely boycott the whole channel and any sponsors as well.The only thing I would remotely even consider *possibly watching..not sure..would be a documentary about the babies..one that severely limits Octolips's time on the screen,if not altogether eliminates it.the nannies take care of the babies...show the nannies with them then!
Nadya still does not get it...it is not about HER!!!!!!! who wants to see her? she is nothing but a huge BORE.

I thought Oprah didn't want to have her own,so she wouldn't run the risk of boycotts and of ruining her reputation with the general public and the sponsors? I admit,I just assumed that,thinking surely if Nadya was asked,she would do Oprah.

Boyzmum, go right ahead and rant. Totally understandable. I don't have cable anymore so I couldn't cancel it. Actually, I've already cancelled Time Warner because I detest near monopolies.

Eyeworks is described as providing high-quality factual, entertainment. I'm guessing they would be producing the show, but then would need to market it where it would receive the most viewing. Wouldn't doubt they had no idea how detested NS is over here, milking the system, running around ignoring her children and babies in the name of achieving notoriety for herself.

I can't blame any sponsors for not being interested. Slap NS's face on a product, and you've got instant product revulsion.

NS hopes for cashing in are quickly running amuck. Let's hope the state of CA is paying close attention because when the money runs out is when the babies will face the greatest danger.:(

Thank you for the description of "Eyeworks". High quality and factual sound really good, but the word "entertainment" leaves a little to be desired, in my opinion. I don't think it would be entertaining at all to see Nadya and family on screen. I have issues seeing her on the morning newscast in a bit that lasts 3 seconds.

I am in total agreement with your opinions. I only wish that the children weren't the one's who will suffer in the long run.

can anyone tell me,did I hear this wrong?? on radaronline,I thought Nadya said it was Jeremiah and Makai,and Jonah and Josiah that were identical.On wiki,it says the girls are,as well as J and M.But that has to be wrong,because the last article I read stated Jonah,the one w the cleft lip,was an identical one.It didn't say to whom though.From looking at the pics,I would agree,it's probably Josiah.The others I'm not sure about.But I'm not about to edit wiki,in any event.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back