Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone noticed how small she is? how in the heck has she lost all that weight so fast? she doesnt even look like she has a tummy....which she should have an enormous amount of extra skin there

A while ago I saw a documentary of one of these multiple birth moms. I don't recall how many she had, it was at least 4. Anyway, a doctor had donated his time and services to repairing her damage. She was wearing a special girle type thing. She had a tremendous amount of excess skin left from the pregnancy that the only thing that would remove it, was plastic surgery.

JMHO
fran

Have there been any reports of the paparazzi stalking them this time? (The article says the girls were taken home quietly.)
not that I've seen.thank goodness :) they deserved to go home in peace.
One good thing is I think the article said one of the girls was up to 5lbs 2oz. The weight gain is so encouraging!
it is..hooray!

This story really scares me. I've been following it tangentially, but I'm so freaked out about those little babies going home.

I'm all for large families. More power to the Duggars, etc, because I go to bed knowing that they care for their children and are in position to support their children. I wouldn't choose to have that many kids, but I don't judge.

In theory. This was an interesting train-wreck to watch early on, but now my stomach feels tight and I actually feel a physical twinge of fear for these children. All of the children. It's obvious from her interviews that she's not in the right mental state to care for and be the nuturer of FOURTEEN children. Declining help. Alienating Grandma. No father figure. Special needs children and eight preemies. Why are they letting them go home so early?

Early on I was worried about the state taking some kind of custody of the kids, but now that I'm reading more I want them to at least be transitioned into the home. I want a social worker living there.

I'm angry at whatever "little opportunties" are enabling her, because I see no evidence of what those children need, and that is a safe, secure, and nuturing environment. How is this happening? She must have people there, right? NO ONE can care for eight newborns by themselves. She either has a hidden army of supporters or she'll be taken away in a straightjacket by noon tomorrow.

MomofBoys,

I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach too. I don't know if the "Angels" are there yet or if Grandma is the only help, or what is going on. Nadya had a couple days notice about bringing the first 2 babies home and there weren't enough blankets on hand (of course she didn't seem concerned about being home for the social workers to come in and asess the home to begin with).

With the 2 girls coming home in peace, it makes me wonder even more about Nadya in part orchestrating the paparazzi for the homecoming of the 1st babies. I read she was told to "settle it down" with the interviews and such (because the chaos of the 1st homecoming was insane). What else can explain the lack of paparazzi this time?

It appears Nadya didn't do much to raise the original 6 (and they aren't nearly raised yet!). How is she going to handle the "hands on" approach with these 8 babies?

I hope the round the clock nurse staff has arrived. Anyone know?

has anyone noticed how small she is? how in the heck has she lost all that weight so fast? she doesnt even look like she has a tummy....which she should have an enormous amount of extra skin there

A while ago I saw a documentary of one of these multiple birth moms. I don't recall how many she had, it was at least 4. Anyway, a doctor had donated his time and services to repairing her damage. She was wearing a special girle type thing. She had a tremendous amount of excess skin left from the pregnancy that the only thing that would remove it, was plastic surgery.

JMHO
fran

Fran that was Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8. Nadya is probably wearing a garment called SPANX there is another whole line of under garments made by Dr Rey He's a plastic surgeon in BH in covers every little bulge. For those folks who don't want or can't have plastic surgery.

But in addition she has lost a tremendous amt of weight since January.

She's just biding her time, waiting for her free plastic surgery.

This story really scares me. I've been following it tangentially, but I'm so freaked out about those little babies going home.

I'm all for large families. More power to the Duggars, etc, because I go to bed knowing that they care for their children and are in position to support their children. I wouldn't choose to have that many kids, but I don't judge.

In theory. This was an interesting train-wreck to watch early on, but now my stomach feels tight and I actually feel a physical twinge of fear for these children. All of the children. It's obvious from her interviews that she's not in the right mental state to care for and be the nuturer of FOURTEEN children. Declining help. Alienating Grandma. No father figure. Special needs children and eight preemies. Why are they letting them go home so early?

Early on I was worried about the state taking some kind of custody of the kids, but now that I'm reading more I want them to at least be transitioned into the home. I want a social worker living there.

I'm angry at whatever "little opportunties" are enabling her, because I see no evidence of what those children need, and that is a safe, secure, and nuturing environment. How is this happening? She must have people there, right? NO ONE can care for eight newborns by themselves. She either has a hidden army of supporters or she'll be taken away in a straightjacket by noon tomorrow.

MomofBoys Those babies have been in the hospital for 8 weeks already. I believe I read 6 in all were ready to go home. As much as NICU nurses love their jobs and love those babies, a hospital is not the right environment for growing babies. They need to be home, for proper stimulation to development their minds. They need to be held and loved and cuddled. The need attention that they don't get in a hospital. I wanted to slap Nadya, in the last interview she was doing, one of the babies started crying. She just kept on talking. Her 6 y.o. daughter went over and put her hand on the baby's head to calm it.

A company called Angels in Waiting is providing 24/7 care. PT/OT/whatever they need, these medical professionals provide.

I am worried about the babies, I am worried about the first 6, I'm even worried about Nadya and what she might do if it dawns on her the world was right, she isn't equip to care for all those needy little people.

Another fine mess she gotten herself into.

I just found this thread and this is the first time I've seen the babies, they are beautiful!!

I am currently in awe that those 8 babies are alive and healthy. That is truly a miracle to me!

I watched for a portion but I became angry when it became an advertisement for "radaronline.com". Could it be any more blatant where the money comes from?

I suspect the weight loss is all part of her plan to market herself and her family,just like the lip injections and her facial features changing were planned in advance..she probably figures she needs to look better to be on tv,and in that respect,she's right.the Duggars didn't get their series based on bad looks.
otoh,if it's true she's not sleeping much,the weight loss could possibly indicate some level of mania going on as well...(hypomania).she was dx'ed with mood swings,I believe.and she need not be totally out of her mind to have it.but it can and does make ppl act out of character,to the point of causing them to do dangerous things or take dangerous risks sometimes,so that's scary,if it's the case.her 911 call alone indicated how fragile her emotional state is,pregnant or not,IMO.I hate how Dr Phil just so casually blew it off...ugh!!!! (he said: I'm not any more worried than I was before!).and labeled it as nothing more than a panic attack.but most ppl don't threaten to kill themselves over a panic attack and a missing child...they want to stay alive to help find that child!!

Another clip of her but fast forward past the smooze to around 6 minutes and see the way she talks to grandmom.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/exclusive-family-argues-2-more-octo-babies-home

Disgusting!!!!:furious:

Grandmom said she was leaving and never coming back! And Nadya claims grandmom is self-absorbed and wants attention on herself, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

The interviewer implied the fight was instigated because grandmom came in (and Nadya interjected that she didn't invite her) and there were 10-12 kids in there, most of them NOT Nadyas. So Grandmom started yelling at Nadya and Nadya didn't acknowledge her. If all of these other kids were inside the house, that is so wrong with the preemies there.

Nadya needs help, but she doesn't seem to appreciate her mother's help at all. She told the interviewer that she and her mother didn't get along at all and she doesn't want all that negativity. Then she admits how she gets sidetracked and never finishes what she is doing. For the children's sake I hope the Angels in Waiting can bring some order to that household.

Nadya sitting and holding her 4 babies made a beautiful picture. If she had stuck to that type of focus from the beginning, she wouldn't have as many detractors.

Unbelievable hearing this about the video posted.

Really, if this woman some how cons her way to keeping & raising these kids, these children will be damaged goods just because of the inner dynamics of the mother & grandmother. And Nadya wants to counsel people?????

HEY CHICKY - Clean your own house 1st, then maybe you can be a maid somewhere else. :rolleyes: I mean really, if your entire life is a shambles, how can you qualify to aid others??

I think KARMA will come when ALL 14 KIDS GET TOGETHER 18 years from now and write a tell all book about their completely screwed up life and Nadya will be living all alone with none of her kids wanting anything to do with her.

I just found this thread and this is the first time I've seen the babies, they are beautiful!!

I am currently in awe that those 8 babies are alive and healthy. That is truly a miracle to me!

Oh, you are so right. Those babies are so beautiful. Just so cute and adorable. I hope they are remain so wonderful when all 8 of them awake for a 2 a.m. feeding.
jmo

I think KARMA will come when ALL 14 KIDS GET TOGETHER 18 years from now and write a tell all book about their completely screwed up life and Nadya will be living all alone with none of her kids wanting anything to do with her.

<snipped>

I wonder if it will take that long. If she keeps up this behavior, she will not be allowed to keep the octuplets, and possibly not some or all of the rest of her children.

As far as sleuthing goes, is the information regarding identity of sperm donors protected by law? Does it vary from state to state?

I wonder if it will take that long. If she keeps up this behavior, she will not be allowed to keep the octuplets, and possibly not some or all of the rest of her children.

As far as sleuthing goes, is the information regarding identity of sperm donors protected by law? Does it vary from state to state?

My ultimate prayer is that all 14 children are removed and are placed in loving secure homes where they can have adopted parents that will allow for visitation gatherings.

I have stated several times, I believe strongly that there will be a fatality and that's the only way CPS in California will take those kids away. God helpm them all, she's a complete incompetent selfish irresponsible con artist who's going to go 'ape ' once all 8 kids are at the home because she'll have NO excuse to leave that house!

PattyCake I agree something serious is going to happen. My intuition tells me it is something with her, more than the kids. I don't like to speculate beyond that. When I look in the future, I don't necessarily see Nadya there with the children. It's just a gut feeling. More than that, I don't think I should speculate. But again, I agree that something serious is likely to happen. I pray that it won't, but it doesn't look promising.

I watched for a portion but I became angry when it became an advertisement for "radaronline.com". Could it be any more blatant where the money comes from?

ITA!
Octo-Narcissist is 100% "in bed" with radar online. All 14 of her kids have been sold out to the highest bidder and Nadya clearly has a big money deal with them.
I have a very bad, sinking feeling in my heart about all of this. It is clear to me that she considers these innocent children to be her "commodities". IMO, she has been a shrewd and calculating manipulator for a long, long time. I genuinely fear for the emotional, psychological and physical well being of all 14 children, as Nadya is devoid of the maturity or judgement to be in the position of their "Mom". I just can't shake this sad, depressed feeling I get when I see her with any of her children. I truly fear for all of the little ones.

I have felt for some time now that these beautiful babies are just a means to an end for Nadya- financial gain. As much as I about Kate - she at least seems to genuinely love and care for and about her kids. I'm grateful for Angels in Waiting - they'll be doing more than caring for the babies you can be sure- they'll be watching and documenting Nadya's every step or misstep.

Octo-mom Fires Angels in Waiting

In a startling development, Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman has decided to no longer use the services of Angels In Waiting, the non-profit charity organization that had offered to provide 24/7 care for her octuplets and six other children, at a cost.
Suleman tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that, instead, she wants to hire her own nannies to care for her children. Suleman had been using the services provided by Angels In Waiting since she brought home of the first of octuplets last Tuesday night in a chaotic mob scene that was broadcast on television worldwide.
Members of Angels in Waiting are scheduled to tape an episode of Dr. Phil tomorrow, and Nadya is concerned the organization will bash her. She tells RadarOnline.com she hopes to also appear on the program to defend herself.
Story still developing...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/eclusive-octo-mom-fires-angels-waiting

Octo-mom Fires Angels in Waiting

In a startling development, Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman has decided to no longer use the services of Angels In Waiting, the non-profit charity organization that had offered to provide 24/7 care for her octuplets and six other children, at a cost.
Suleman tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that, instead, she wants to hire her own nannies to care for her children. Suleman had been using the services provided by Angels In Waiting since she brought home of the first of octuplets last Tuesday night in a chaotic mob scene that was broadcast on television worldwide.
Members of Angels in Waiting are scheduled to tape an episode of Dr. Phil tomorrow, and Nadya is concerned the organization will bash her. She tells RadarOnline.com she hopes to also appear on the program to defend herself.
Story still developing...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/eclusive-octo-mom-fires-angels-waiting
Geez - that didn't take long. CPS - I hope you're watching!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap