Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she had 2 nurses that were provided and was paying for 2 nannies?

I found a summary of an article from the OC Register that apparently says Nadya fired AiW yesterday, because one of the women filed a report against her. I can't get the whole article to come up, though.

I was just reading that on www.nadyasuleman.com. I googled to see if I could find an article and found this site expecting it to be a site in support for Nadya... it's not, they call her "Octomonster". If it's not okay to post the name of the site here/link, please let me know.

Thanks for the info, Lucky181. I'm pretty shocked. I didn't think it was going to happen like this--after just a few days. I predict they will make trouble for her getting the remaining babies from the hospital.
boy, that would be the best case scenario! The four remaining babies, that are still hospitalized, most likely have more fragile health. I am beside myself with worry...and shock that this is happening!!!!

Why are the Angels in Waiting coming onto Dr. Phil's show? Are they doing this because they are fired or were they scheduled to go on before she fired them?

I am no defender of Octo-mom, but if it is the latter -- I hold the Angels partially responsible. IMO they should be quietly taking care of the babies and quietly documenting all of her behavior until they have enough ammunition to go to social services. They should do nothing to set this crazy-woman off, because she will act like she has today-- throwing them all out and replacing them with "cheap" nannies who know little about caring for preammies but will do her bidding.

This whole situation is stressing me out-- and like a number of Sleuthers, I am beginning to suspect there will be a bad outcome to this story unless those babies (correction, all her children) are in safe hands.

I think the Granny is anxious because she knows what Nadya is like and is concerned about the children.

You are so right, they have no business going on TV and talking about what goes on in that house. They are medical professionals, that is breaking patient confidentiality.

Call the authorities, call CSF, call Gloria. Going on TV puts them on her level.

Are we really surprised that this arrangement lasted less than a week? This woman truly has delusions of grandeur and supreme reign over her domain. Which, in actuality doesn't exist except in her own mind.

I'm glad Gloria Allred is all over this.

Thanks for the info, Lucky181. I'm pretty shocked. I didn't think it was going to happen like this--after just a few days. I predict they will make trouble for her getting the remaining babies from the hospital.

I hope they do too!

GOD, A RESPONSIBLE NORMAL MOTHER CONCERNED FOR HER CHILDREN would absolutely ensure a good smooth transition for her childrens' well being and safety and not just fly off the hand and fire a bunch of highly trained devoted NURSES.

This goes to the argument that she cannot make competent decisions with respect to her children.
This shows her true nature. WHERE THE H*LL IS CPS? Is there a live feed at her door, there sure should be one!

Most of us know she isn't mentally or emotionally competent. and surely CPS does.

In thinking about this a bit, I don't think there is a legal way for her to fire Angels in Waiting. We don't know all the details of the contract but I hope we find out. I wonder how much Kaiser and social workers were involved in hammering out the deal amongst all the parties. CPS surely must be keeping close tabs on this.

it is just my nurse opinion, but I see this woman completely losing her mind within the month and this going from being octo mom to psyche unit patient with CPS involved. jmo of course...

Thank you for posting my thoughts. I have always felt that it would be her who would have the issues. Which is a good thing. I'd rather it be her than one of the children (or more).

I'm looking down the line and seeing these children being fostered out or adopted out or both.

Are we really surprised that this arrangement lasted less than a week? This woman truly has delusions of grandeur and supreme reign over her domain. Which, in actuality doesn't exist except in her own mind.

I'm a little surprised it lasted less than a week. I thought the nurses would be busy with the babies and Nadya would be busy with the paparazzi (notice she laughs at the same time she tells them to leave them alone) and giving interviews to radaronline.com. I thought even Nadya would realize she needed the nurses and wouldn't just fire them outright without having competent care lined up.

But I overestimated Nadya's ability to think of the good of her children. She thinks only of herself. I hope it's true that the reason behind the firing is that 1 of the nurses filed a report with CPS. If so, it should get an immediate reaction. Unfortunately, I don't think CPS always acts in the best interest of the children. They may give Nadya too much lee-way.

These innocent children.....all 14 of them.....need a voice.

If their "Mother" will not speak up for them, then its up to all of us to be their voice.

I am grateful to the many posters here who believe that children should always come first!

:blowkiss:

May God bless those children......

I would honestly bet money on Nadya having a camera crew in the house right now filming her defending the decision to can the nurses- if Dr. Phil doesn't ask her on Wednesday's show (schedule says an octo update) or she hasn't been included in the filming, she is going to release her "video" by Wed. afternoon (or right after Phil airs)....

I can only hope others here are right in that the agreement / contract with AIW was tantamount to those 1st 4 children going home and that the nurses MUST be kept in place there for the care of the children.

IF she broke that contract especially without just cause and there's NOTHING that would warrant just cause.... then I believe those children should and will be removed from her care and that better mean immediate!

I believe who ever is behind the babies not being released, whether she is ready for them or not, will be all over this. (This is not something hospitals have any say over.) But clearly someone is there worrying about the 8 + 6.

Anyone know what the complaint that she filed was pertaining to? This report to CPS came quicker than I thought too. But in CA those nurses have to report any unsafe/life threatening situations.

I don't think Nadya putting the babies down (in their seats) on the floor or allowing other kids in the house is going to cut it. They must have seen or heard something pretty disturbing.

I think that's it..IMO they will not be allowing the rest of the babies to come home,and perhaps it'll be the start of the ones there being removed.

one of the articles someone posted earlier said that Dr Phil's site has removed her links,so it doesn't appear he's backing her anymore. :)

I believe who ever is behind the babies not being released, whether she is ready for them or not, will be all over this. (This is not something hospitals have any say over.) But clearly someone is there worrying about the 8 + 6.

Anyone know what the complaint that she filed was pertaining to? This report to CPS came quicker than I thought too. But in CA those nurses have to report any unsafe/life threatening situations.

I don't think Nadya putting the babies down (in their seats) on the floor or allowing other kids in the house is going to cut it. They must have seen or heard something pretty disturbing.

Setting the babies down where she did was only the first inappropriate event. I'm certain there was more that was much, much worse.

There are lots of people advocating for those 14 children, at the forefront Dr. Lieberman and Gloria Allred.

And WOW. Dr. Phil removed the links. That speaks volumes.

I think that's it..IMO they will not be allowing the rest of the babies to come home,and perhaps it'll be the start of the ones there being removed.

one of the articles someone posted earlier said that Dr Phil's site has removed her links,so it doesn't appear he's backing her anymore. :)

Gosh you're right... here is the link where he had her name earlier to donate to the Nadya Suleman babies...

https://drphilfoundation.org/donate/index.php
NO NADYA. Looks like this train wreck of a woman has dug a very very fast grave for herself.

Those children's health & safety are at great risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk