Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought...

Perhaps the fertility doctor is actually the father of all those children. It would stand to reason. He seems to have no qualms with ethics & neither does Nadya, and they both stood to benefit. The doc seems to be suffering the exact same kind of stupid that Nadya suffers from. In both cases, their pathology got in the way of them reaping mega bucks.

I remember a L&O episode that was fairly simular to what you said in that post.

OMG !
I had a dream last night that Octomom got Sally Struthers to do a television commercial where we could sponsor one of the babies. $50 a month and we got a letter and photo from the infant we sponsored.
Although it was a dream, holy sh** she might just try this!
I've come to the conclusion after watching her with Dr. Phil and the fact she's made very few plans and attempts to prepare for the little ones coming home, that she does not want these babies. I think she will allow the state to step in and put these babies in foster care.
Now that the reality has come around that she needs to care for these babies, hands on, around the clock, the idea doesn't sound so great to her.
Anyone else see it this way?

OMG !
I had a dream last night that Octomom got Sally Struthers to do a television commercial where we could sponsor one of the babies. $50 a month and we got a letter and photo from the infant we sponsored.
Although it was a dream, holy sh** she might just try this! my response :floorlaugh:
I've come to the conclusion after watching her with Dr. Phil and the fact she's made very few plans and attempts to prepare for the little ones coming home, that she does not want these babies. I think she will allow the state to step in and put these babies in foster care. Now that the reality has come around that she needs to care for these babies, hands on, around the clock, the idea doesn't sound so great to her.

No plans that I've been able to see either AZW. No babies cribs in boxes much less set up inside the home we saw. No huge boxes of things such as diapers, wipies, etc. What about bottles and formula? I know a lot of Mom's stockpile on that prior to birth, especially a seasoned Mom. As an aside I took care of all of those things, starting with child number 2 and thereafter with each child, I started collecting things and getting ready at the beginning of my third trimester slowly at first then each passing month I picked up speed until by the time I went to hospital everything was ready for new baby to come home to. I realize that she and I aren't anything alike in personality but I can't see where she planned or is planning anything for these children.

OctMom's spokeperson said they were looking to move and lease a house.
Can you imagine any landlord willing to lease to them after seeing the condition of the home she is currently living in AND running a credit check?

She is still not operating with a full deck.

I, too, am now convinced she doesn't want these children. I see so many similarities between Nadya's family and the Anthonys. Both have a daughter whose every whim was indulged. Both have a daughter who lies. And both have said truly negative things about their daughters to others, and then come back to support them.

It's my belief Nadya turned down the generous offer of a house and round the clock nursing care for no other purpose than to punish her mother because she knows when push comes to shove, her mother will show up and do her best to care for the children while Nadya busies herself shopping, getting her nails done, etc. Again, I think, here we have grandparents who are acting as the parents of the daughter's child/children.

OctMom's spokeperson said they were looking to move and lease a house.
Can you imagine any landlord willing to lease to them after seeing the condition of the home she is currently living in AND running a credit check?

She is still not operating with a full deck.

Logger, good point about the person leasing to her. I wouldn't do it.
Her house with all those kids and 8 of them newborns would be part home, part hospital. She needs at least 6 bedrooms (she said four would be cozy). At least three bathrooms and lots of storage space for the supplies to take care of the infants.And an industrial size laundry room.
Then there's the six she still needs to provide for.
She can put two infants to one crib. But, how big of a kitchen would she need to hold 8 plus (don't know how many of the six still need them) high chairs and room to feed the rest. I heard they now eat in shifts.
There is no way she was planning on any of this.
As for her turning down the offer from the Angels, do you think it's because she doesn't want anyone looking over her shoulder as she attempts to care for the infants. I suspect she never gave much care, other than hugging and kissing them, to the six at home. Having strangers in the home full time would allow others to see that she doesn't know how to take care of a child. Reality isn't looking so good to her now.
jmo of course.

OMG !
(((snipped)))
I've come to the conclusion after watching her with Dr. Phil and the fact she's made very few plans and attempts to prepare for the little ones coming home, that she does not want these babies. I think she will allow the state to step in and put these babies in foster care.
Now that the reality has come around that she needs to care for these babies, hands on, around the clock, the idea doesn't sound so great to her.

Oh, I respectfully disagree :crazy: :D

She's busily manipulating and "working" the public and media to do the work for her. That's how she's getting ready to bring the little ones home.

The banality of supplies for eight infants is up to other people to provide. She's much too busy drumming up a "deal". Her "servants" (ie, volunteers, vendors, reality TV producers) will handle the minor details, such as moment to moment care of 8 special need infants.

A narcissist like this woman sees herself as far above the "details", those are the responsibility of her minions (read: servants; read: volunteers, vendors, ad nauseum).

If those babies do NOT come home (the means is not important here), it will foil her plans. It is simply not an option.

Instead of calming down to LISTEN to helpful feedback and direction, Nadya will just try harder and harder to manipulate, scheme, and raise hell. She is probably unable to approach this problem in a constructive way, due to her personality disorder. The entertainment value of her machinations (and machinations to come, no doubt) will be so entertaining. Nadya the exploiter will be Nadya the Exploited.

Interesting. Do you remember enough about the episode to elaborate?

The episode that I remember was called "Seed" on the original Law & Order season 5 episode 15

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629413/

snipped from the link:

While investigating a fertility doctor for a separate case of fraud, McCoy and Kincaid discover evidence that he may be inseminating his patients with his own sperm. (FWIW, I don't remember if he was inseminating or using his own sperm to inseminate embryo's for IVF)

I think that the doc that might have been the "story ripped from the headlines" for that episode was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Jacobson

snipped from article from the link:

"Cecil Byran Jacobson (born October 2, 1936 in Salt Lake City, Utah) is a former fertility doctor who used his own sperm to impregnate his patients, without informing them."

Now I would think that Octo-Mom was very well aware of who was the father of her embryos. I was just posting this information to explore the possibility and the probability that this could have happened if we are going to explore that Octo-mom and Dr. were in cahoots on some deal.

It is in the realm of possibility but it is so high on the improbable scale that it would add another layer of absolute chaos to this story. LOL

Oh, I respectfully disagree :crazy: :D

She's busily manipulating and "working" the public and media to do the work for her. That's how she's getting ready to bring the little ones home.

The banality of supplies for eight infants is up to other people to provide. She's much too busy drumming up a "deal". Her "servants" (ie, volunteers, vendors, reality TV producers) will handle the minor details, such as moment to moment care of 8 special need infants.

A narcissist like this woman sees herself as far above the "details", those are the responsibility of her minions (read: servants; read: volunteers, vendors, ad nauseum).

If those babies do NOT come home (the means is not important here), it will foil her plans. It is simply not an option.

Instead of calming down to LISTEN to helpful feedback and direction, Nadya will just try harder and harder to manipulate, scheme, and raise hell. She is probably unable to approach this problem in a constructive way, due to her personality disorder. The entertainment value of her machinations (and machinations to come, no doubt) will be so entertaining. Nadya the exploiter will be Nadya the Exploited.

ITA. Who'd have ever thought having children could be criminal, but in this case, it should be, imo. I think the woman is criminally insane, and also think she's well aware that she's going to lose at least the 8 newborns--thankfully!

Also wouldn't doubt she's already plotting how to get pregnant again.
Pregnancy for her seems to be a vindictive act against her parents.

ITA. Who'd have ever thought having children could be criminal, but in this case, it should be, imo. I think the woman is criminally insane, and also think she's well aware that she's going to lose at least the 8 newborns--thankfully!

Also wouldn't doubt she's already plotting how to get pregnant again.
Pregnancy for her seems to be a vindictive act against her parents.

Hmmm. What an interesting idea justthinkin, she's punishing her parents. I would not have thought of that. That's why I love this site. So many ideas to consider.
What I would like to see is footage of her actually caring for the six at home. So far I've only seen her bouncing one baby on her knee (ie Michael Jackson style) and showering it with kisses. And, some video of her among some the children amid toys. She's just sitting in the middle talking to an interviewer.
Oh yes, and I think I saw her carrying one into the backyard. A month after a C-section.
I want to see her changing a marathon of diapers and at the same time spoon feeding the little ones and wiping all those faces and hands with her feet.
Cooking a lunch or dinner and setting the table for the kids to eat. Lifting them in and out of high chairs.
Bathing each one in a crowded bathroom while still trying to look after those waiting for a bath with the eyes in the back of her head.
Doing laundry and folding and putting away clothes for all these little ones.
Helping the two eldest with homework while putting the others into their beds and reading them a night-night story while rocking a crib of a fussy 2-year with her left foot
I still want to see her dressing them all for an outing in the park and getting them all into their own car seats and unloading them when they reach the park. And having them each hang onto the hem of her skirt as she walks along with them.
Forget the interviews where she goes over and over why she wanted this many children and her pholosphy about child rearing. I want to see those mothering skills in action. I doubt we'll ever see that.
jmo

Logger, good point about the person leasing to her. I wouldn't do it.
Her house with all those kids and 8 of them newborns would be part home, part hospital. She needs at least 6 bedrooms (she said four would be cozy). At least three bathrooms and lots of storage space for the supplies to take care of the infants.And an industrial size laundry room.
Then there's the six she still needs to provide for.
She can put two infants to one crib. But, how big of a kitchen would she need to hold 8 plus (don't know how many of the six still need them) high chairs and room to feed the rest. I heard they now eat in shifts.
There is no way she was planning on any of this.
As for her turning down the offer from the Angels, do you think it's because she doesn't want anyone looking over her shoulder as she attempts to care for the infants. I suspect she never gave much care, other than hugging and kissing them, to the six at home. Having strangers in the home full time would allow others to see that she doesn't know how to take care of a child. Reality isn't looking so good to her now.
jmo of course.

bold by me...yes, that's exactly what I've been saying lately too. I really think she knows those kids will be removed from her if nurses are there round the clock. She knows how incompetent and useless she is and doesn't truly know how to mother.

Hmmm. What an interesting idea justthinkin, she's punishing her parents. I would not have thought of that. That's why I love this site. So many ideas to consider.
What I would like to see is footage of her actually caring for the six at home. So far I've only seen her bouncing one baby on her knee (ie Michael Jackson style) and showering it with kisses. And, some video of her among some the children amid toys. She's just sitting in the middle talking to an interviewer.
Oh yes, and I think I saw her carrying one into the backyard. A month after a C-section.
I want to see her changing a marathon of diapers and at the same time spoon feeding the little ones and wiping all those faces and hands with her feet.
Cooking a lunch or dinner and setting the table for the kids to eat. Lifting them in and out of high chairs.
Bathing each one in a crowded bathroom while still trying to look after those waiting for a bath with the eyes in the back of her head.
Helping the two eldest with homework while putting the others into their beds and reading them a night-night story while rocking a crib of a fussy 2-year with her left foot
I still want to see her dressing them all for an outing in the park and getting them all into their own car seats and unloading them when they reach the park. And having them each hang onto the hem of her skirt as she walks along with them.
Forget the interviews where she goes over and over why she wanted this many children and her pholosphy about child rearing. I want to see those mothering skills in action. I doubt we'll ever see that.
jmo

And your JMO is so accurate AZW! When I read your post it brought to mind a very short clip of Octo-Mom that I had seen with her older six. It was only a few seconds long, but in this clip the children were seated at the table to eat. She had bowls in front of them and she was smiling as she dished out very small portions of something that looked like it might have been mac and cheese. I thought to myself, what in the world is she doing? It looked so staged. Now, I know that many parents may choose to fix mac and cheese alone for dinner, but in my house with my four munch monsters mac and cheese has always been a side dish LOL

I left a comment,i told her she was a digusting vile human being and i hope the kids were given to someone who can take care of them properly.:biggrin:

Tonia you are on my bestest list today :D

jmo

I don't even have kids and your post made me tired LOL I used to be a nanny (a real one, not a toddler snatching pretend one) and just having 2 children under 4 tired me out. Everything I did, I had to do 3 times, once for me and once for each of them, dressing, feeding, bathrooming, into the car, out of the car, on and on. She can't handle these 14 children and she is too proud to come out and say "My kids are not mistakes, but I may have made a mistake in having so many at once. I need help. I will take and be grateful for any volunteers that can donate a little time to make sure these children have the life they deserve" or whatever.

As a side note, it is a miracle that all 8 have survived and seem to be doing well. That is some good news out of the whole mess.

I am totally effing sick of this.

Everyone needs to mind their own business!

ImHHOO!!

I am totally effing sick of this.

Everyone needs to mind their own business!

ImHHOO!!

And what happens to the children if we ignore this then and go away? What if she is so incompetent, these children end up seriously harmed. ? :hand:

The children are what matter here and prevention IS the best way to help the kids.

Post number 21 is really interesting.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/whittier-daily-news/T8791OOVCQ9TI82II/p2

If it's not okay to post this please delete - but read it first....:D

Part of it:

HOW MUCH MORE REALITY DOES NADYA NEED TO $HOW?
Awareness of the Snowflake Program seems like just about the only good thing to come out of Nadya Suleman's extraordinarily selfish meddling with nature. It shoots out from under her the self-centered indifferent breed or destroy notion which could have been such an act of human kindness and generosity six times over had she only understood that donate or destroy is the option any even marginally sane person would automatically have made. Especially in the circumstances she deliberately caused to create.

Follow link for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member