Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's tooo true. I have 5 children:

11 yo- boy
11 yo- girl
5 yo- girl
27 mo- girl
12 mo- boy

I don't know how to act when I go to Wal-Mart alone. And, if I get to actually look around at things while I'm grocery shopping, it's like Publisher's Clearing House made a visit, I'm so thrilled. Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVEEE being a SAHM. But, I also like to pee for 45 seconds with no one barging in on me or knocking on the door if it's locked.

LMAO How we are all so alike. :p
Last night I went to Walmart and let 3 other people ahead of me telling them I was in no hurry to get home. :)
LUV my kiddos & luv my breaks from them too. :D

Just listening to Judge Judy on LKL talking about how incredibly irresponsible Nadya is.
One shocking comment from her ..."Larry, so this woman had to implant all 8 remaining embryos instead of getting rid of them... So what if this woman is so religious she wakes up one day deciding that ALL 8 kids should end up being with God instead of her?"

I am paraphrasing but there will be a transcript available soon.

EDIT HERE'S THE QUOTE: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/lkl.01.html

...because this same fragile lady one day will wake up and say, you know, I can't take care of these children and I'm a very religious person, which is why I chose to have eight instead of just one or two. Maybe they should be with god. I don't know.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's tooo true. I have 5 children:

11 yo- boy
11 yo- girl
5 yo- girl
27 mo- girl
12 mo- boy

I don't know how to act when I go to Wal-Mart alone. And, if I get to actually look around at things while I'm grocery shopping, it's like Publisher's Clearing House made a visit, I'm so thrilled. Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVEEE being a SAHM. But, I also like to pee for 45 seconds with no one barging in on me or knocking on the door if it's locked.
hahhaah same here!!

ages

hahhaah same here!!

ages

God help you both... if you're not nuts before, you must be now. I'm joking of course :blowkiss:

Honestly, I don't know how you manage that. It is highly commendable and honorable. I've had tears with hubby dealing with my 10 & 12 yr old on somedays... I also have an 18 yr old but she's not much work anymore God bless her.

I only apply makeup when we go to church (Sunday) and IF we have a birthday party or somehwere special to go. I still have company with me when I go to the bathroom. Try explaining to your 5 year old twins or 7 year old, WHY mommy wears a diaper!! :eek::eek: (sanitary pads because they burst open door whenever they feel like it.

I have always been a mom/woman/wife who always had her long hair rolled , nicely done, nails done, makeup and thin. HA!!!! I have gained so much weight since becoming a stay at home mom once we got Kayla, 7 years ago, stopped rolling hair, have not had nails done in that many or more years (can;t afford time, money or scared of scratching baby with nails) and only makeup when stated above. My kids are so surpised when I WEAR makeup they say "Oh mommy, I love your eyes", or "oh mommy you are so beautiful". LOL They are in SHOCK!!!

SO this woman who has all these kids gets her nails done routinely, spends $1000 on makeup and NEVER ever takes any of these kids outside of the house (except the oldest son rides bus and GRANDPA gets hime off) , WHERE does she deserve anythign from us? I think grandma needs to grow a backbone and tell her daughter "I am going to the store and YOU have to sit YOUR kids". Grandma needs to leave and make sure grandpa is gone to, for most of the day, and let Nadya take care of all those children (even the 6 she has right now) by herself. A few days of that without anyone;s help and MAYBE she will then realize what eep ka ka she is in.
Okay, well I do live in CA, I only have 1 child, and my lifestyle is much like yanks! Nothing like Nadya's. Doesn't sound to me like she ever takes care of any of her children, she wouldn't have the time to get manicures and such!!! Nadya is only a breeder, not a true mother!

I have written to some favorite actors and actresses in my adult years. I wrote to Gillian Anderson, Dean Cain, and Jorja Fox.

I think what separates that nut in CA with the rest of us is that she takes her obssession too far. She alters her body and her life to be like her favorite actress. If it's true about the 911 call -- that's just psychotic.

If I were Angelina Jolie, I'd get a restraining order on Octomom, just to be safe. Celebrity obssessions don't always end well.
I totally agree! Angelina ought to publically come out and distance herself from this "woman". Angelina can afford her children, maybe she should adopt Octomom's.

Bobby Sherman was totally going to notice me one day and beg me to marry him! Either him or David Cassidy. Hey, it could still happen.
Those were mine too! David first, then Bobby, but Bobby came to my elementary school. My friends Tiger Beats were of Donny Osmond.:rolleyes:

I used to watch and enjoy Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I'm not such a fan anymore...they no longer seem to try to give their kids "normal" lives; now all they do is things most normal families can't do, like take lavish vacations and buy million-dollar homes), and in the early years Kate would go grocery shopping during the babies' nap. Although she had a short period of time to shop before getting home to the waking babies, she really seemed to enjoy the break. This was before the nannies that she seems to have around all the time, when she was offered help by family and friends (and really seemed to appreciate the help). My goodness...I didn't realize I had such issues with J&K+8!

Yet, here is Nadya, who seems to get a lot of "me" time, even though she has six kids at home already!

My little one, who is 13 months old, is getting over a bad fever (including ear infection and strep throat). She spent the better part of the weekend being held because she cried whenever we tried to put her down. And I mean the better part...Mr. Mr. E and I got very little sleep because the baby cried whenever we lay her down. So what is Nadya going to do when one of her babies (or more) are sick and feverish and just want to be held? Sit up in a rocking chair at two in the morning holding eight babies? Can you imagine 14 kids with the stomach flu????

Mr. E, I still "fall apart at the seams" when my 9 & 11 year olds get sick. (And when the oldest calls me with the sniffles, I'm barking off orders to him as far as how he can get better.) When we were all under the same roof, I was segregating the sick one and making the other two stay as far away as 1500 sq. foot allowed. Had we had more children, I would have had to hire a nurse (or lose my mind completely!) I went so far as to have them shower when they got home from school during flu season. Never used Lysol, but made sure they washed the school *advertiser censored* off them.:)

It is a huge worry (IMO) that as the babies are brought home, even 2 by 2, the children or child who attends school in that home is going to bring home a germ (it happens) and since the babies will be in a fragile state for a while, one germ is bound to set off an epidemic.

Also, if one of the babies is colicky (sp?) it's going to toss a wrench into any schedule. It's relatively a minor incident in a home with fewer children, but with 8 babies at one time, that one little thing can cause chaos. (I'm not even using the consideration of the number of disabilities that one or all 8 of the preemies could face.)

Even Jon and Kate plus 8 are basically pimping out the family~ JMO. I don't know the answer, but can their children grow and learn to live in a normal world? Or will they be attention seekers like their parents? (Not that we can predict the future mind you.) Maybe J and K didn't start off being publicity hounds, but that's what it looks like they are now AND Kate having the nerve to diss Nadya? I guess Kate can be in her ivory tower because she didn't have cosmetic work done until after the babies were born? I'm sorry, I woke up on the strongly oppinionated side of the bed today. :)

On a side note, I hope Little E. is feeling better today. My heart is with the E family! :blowkiss:

Okay, well I do live in CA, I only have 1 child, and my lifestyle is much like yanks! Nothing like Nadya's. Doesn't sound to me like she ever takes care of any of her children, she wouldn't have the time to get manicures and such!!! Nadya is only a breeder, not a true mother!

The latest National Enquirer has a funny story about Nadya according to her #2 publicist who also quit. According to him, she spends a great deal of her time alone in her bedroom.
It's worth reading.

Can we have a moment of silence here for mothers Hinkymeter and 6 Angles. They are truly saints!
jmo

Kate had a free tummy tuck and I think a free breast lift? I can't remember. I just remember that it was free to her. I'm sure Nadya will expect the same. There seems to be some kind of entitlement that some parents of multiples assume they deserve. Of all the shows about mass multiples I've seen, what are the freebies? Houses, diapers, college educations, etc., etc. Nadya will no doubt want it all (and more!).

On a brighter note, Baby Mr. E is feeling much better today. Her fever is down, her energy is up,and she's eating (and keeping down) crackers and fruit. I just got word from my other half (who is staying home with her this morning) that she's playing and getting into all kinds of trouble, so that's good news. It's been a loooong weekend, so I hope that by the time it's my turn to take her this afternoon, she'll be ready for a nap!

Kate had a free tummy tuck and I think a free breast lift? I can't remember. I just remember that it was free to her. I'm sure Nadya will expect the same. There seems to be some kind of entitlement that some parents of multiples assume they deserve. Of all the shows about mass multiples I've seen, what are the freebies? Houses, diapers, college educations, etc., etc. Nadya will no doubt want it all (and more!).

Kate had the tummy tuck. The doctor said with the right bra she wouldn't need a breast lift. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad to hear the baby is feeling better~ it's a joy when they start to play again after being ill! Praying you get a good nap, Mr. E. :)

Did anybody watch Dr Phil yesterday? It was another show with Nadya, where people in the audience could ask her questions, several people were quite upset with her but had to be restrained with their questioning, I believe they are warned ahead of time that they really can not attack her. It also looked like she no longer has the fancy nails, maybe she has a image consultant now and has been told it's not looking good.

On a side note, what I'd really like to see happen is for all the people and businesses that would normally donate items and services for this woman, I'd like to see them look for a struggling family who has hit hard times and help them out instead. There are so many hard working people out there who now find themselves unemployed etc, with no fault on their part, let's give a helping hand to those people who may have 1 or 2 children.

VB

SNIP

On a side note, what I'd really like to see happen is for all the people and businesses that would normally donate items and services for this woman, I'd like to see them look for a struggling family who has hit hard times and help them out instead. There are so many hard working people out there who now find themselves unemployed etc, with no fault on their part, let's give a helping hand to those people who may have 1 or 2 children.

VB

Great idea! I totally agree with your sentiments! Help people who truly need the help, not people out there looking for 10 minutes of fame! :clap:

Vegas Bride, ITA with you too. I wish there was more community help for people feeling the pinch who didn't create their own mess.

Dr Phil could do a lot with the money he makes and he chooses to nurture a sociopath. What has this world come to?

Is there a big fenced in yard in back for the kids?
the yard doesn't look even close to being big enough for 14 kids.of course some of the older ones will probably be playing at the neighbor's houses,too.but Nadya said in the video it was even smaller than her previous back yard.

On TMZ tonight they showed there was a guy outside Nadya's house with a sign that said "I'm Octodad". He had a turkey baster and six "syringes" with white milky stuff in them. I REALLY hope the kids didn't see that, but I thought it was funny.

On TMZ tonight they showed there was a guy outside Nadya's house with a sign that said "I'm Octodad". He had a turkey baster and six "syringes" with white milky stuff in them. I REALLY hope the kids didn't see that, but I thought it was funny.

I can't condone the behavior (for the sake of the kids) but I can't figure out what reaction "Octomom" expected? I can guess she thought everyone would celebrate?

More and more I am prone to think that Nadya lives in the land of unicorns. :banghead:

Dr Phil could do a lot with the money he makes and he chooses to nurture a sociopath. What has this world come to?
$$$,unfortunately.seems like anybody who has even a dollar of your money these days doesn't want to give it back,even when they don't have a right to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell