Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe who ever is behind the babies not being released, whether she is ready for them or not, will be all over this. (This is not something hospitals have any say over.) But clearly someone is there worrying about the 8 + 6.

Anyone know what the complaint that she filed was pertaining to? This report to CPS came quicker than I thought too. But in CA those nurses have to report any unsafe/life threatening situations.

I don't think Nadya putting the babies down (in their seats) on the floor or allowing other kids in the house is going to cut it. They must have seen or heard something pretty disturbing.

The OC register says the complaint was about the number of people in the house. Presumably this meant camera people and reporters.

How can anyone possibly hire any type of Nanny that are trained for preemies needs? These WERE HIGHLY TRAINED NURSES... OMG

IF PHIL keeps supporting her after this, I'm going to throw up a lung. THE POWERS that be better be making their documents to head to court for a hearing of removal! :furious:

My thoughts EXACTLY! Wow... it keeps getting worse everyday with this woman. :eek:

I think that's it..IMO they will not be allowing the rest of the babies to come home,and perhaps it'll be the start of the ones there being removed.

one of the articles someone posted earlier said that Dr Phil's site has removed her links,so it doesn't appear he's backing her anymore. :)

I looked at Phil's dot.org site and I couldn't find anything about Nadya. His "message forum" on his normal dot.com site is gathering lots of comments.

That was awful (high school friend's account).

I have gone from deeply concerned to completely alarmed. Nadya Suleman is simply not competent to manage a household of preemies, neonatal nurses, nannies, small children with disabilities. etc.

So we have the 3rd publicist who quit, and what number is this attorney, the one from Santa Fe Springs?

And this is the first I've heard about the NAME of the Street (Madonna Lane). Holy Moley!

I came straight here after reading TMZ's mention of it knowing you guys would have the full scoop.

JMO-But I would say that either the contract had no teeth OR this is her way of taking the money and running from the issue she created, times 14. She can't handle it and now she is insuring that the kids are taken away.

Do we know if Nadya actually has the college education she boasts of? She obviously learned her psych 101 jargon, but I guess I can't believe that she's educated outside of that.

I can't believe she called the cops on GA! (I have to read the article.)

Do they use the Baker Act in CA? Nadya needs psychological /medical intervention and quick.

I have felt she's been cruising for them to be taken away for weeks now. I forget where I mentioned it on here, but it's been pretty obvious that she is a very calculating person. Still think she's incompetent though. But that's a side issue. The real issue is that she has known she cannot handle this and never intended to see this through.

The Baker Act is 5150 in California. I hope there is an angle that Dr. Lieberman or someone else can use to get this woman evaluated. Actually, I think there must have already been an evaluation during this debacle, but there needs to be an update.

So we have the 3rd publicist who quit, and what number is this attorney, the one from Santa Fe Springs?

And this is the first I've heard about the NAME of the Street (Madonna Lane). Holy Moley!

There was a 3rd publicist??? How did I miss that?

Angelina-wannabe living on Madonna Ln. You think she sees herself as a "Madonna"? Sick, sick, sick...

I found a summary of an article from the OC Register that apparently says Nadya fired AiW yesterday, because one of the women filed a report against her. I can't get the whole article to come up, though.

Prir to coming intot the home full time. Angels in waiting filed a CPS report, and that is why she kicked them out.

"Czech says the relationship between Suleman and the nurses started off badly because their attorney, Gloria Allred, publicly filed a complaint against the octuplets’ mother with the Los Angeles County Department of Children’s Services. "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29843637/

What do you bet some legal eagle who wants media attention will get Nadya to HIRE them and they will sue Dr Phil, AIW, Alred, for what they are about to discuss on his upcoming show ......

Those poor children... I fear for them so much.

And she did this because she realized the nurses took notes about every last little thing. God, I knew this would happen, just didn't think it would be so quick.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh never mind... she HAS a lawyer. Suleman attorney Jeff Czech.

IF AIW had reason to file a complaint with CPS then there is some huges issues in that home that is so clearly blatantly evident that they found it necessary. Therefore, CPS BETTER intervene immediately as she cannot care for these children under these circumstances with nothing in place. What a psycho nutcase. I can't wait for those kids to be removed.

Prir to coming intot the home full time. Angels in waiting filed a CPS report, and that is why she kicked them out.

"Czech says the relationship between Suleman and the nurses started off badly because their attorney, Gloria Allred, publicly filed a complaint against the octuplets’ mother with the Los Angeles County Department of Children’s Services. "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29843637/

There has been another complaint filed by one of the nurses. Per OC register is was because there were too many people in the house. This was after the babies starting coming home.

Here's the link: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/czech-children-care-2343519-suleman-phil

OT: I pulled up the Google map of her street. The house she bought has a pool. The houses with a pool on that street (a short cul-de-sac) have NO yard.

OT: I pulled up the Google map of her street. The house she bought has a pool. The houses with a pool on that street (a short cul-de-sac) have NO yard.

Is the pool fenced in?

I thought she was looking at a house with a built in pool but that she didn't buy that one.

Maybe the lack of a back yard is why we usually see the children out playing in or by the street.

does anyone know anything about her attorney, Czech being married to the CPS worker, also named Czech who did and approved the home inspection? I saw something about that on the Dr Phil board, but, there is so much there and it is hard to read so I can't find a source on that.

Good question about the house she actually ended up buying. I thought she ended up with a house that has a pool with a fence around it, and a small yard. It's been a while since I thought about it.

I read the article where her attorney states that Nadya has some good options. He's her attorney, not her PR person. I don't believe anything an attorney says about safety in a situation like this. That's not his arena. It feels similar to the Travolta situation, wherein the attorneys were issuing statements that were clearly being made up on the fly.

bolded by me------

wow!

house w no yard sounds like she never intended to keep the kids anyway..and may have been smoozing it up w the media and milking the situation for all she can till the kids are removed.certainly appears that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20