Woman & Newborn Triplets Found Dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a photo of her:

300_hidden.jpg

Okay, I know that all bodies are different, but... I am a bigger girl and I am only 14 weeks pregnant and you can tell that I am pregnant, above-and-beyond just being chubby...

...and I am only carrying one little one...

The only "medical" reason I can think of for gaining 30+ inches in just 1 spot, would be a 30 lb. tumor... I just cannot believe that no one just called her on her lies. I would have just marched her to the bathroom with a home pregnancy test.

Besides, what was she planning on doing with the babies after giving birth? Let's say that she thought that she was only carrying 1 baby... She would still have some explaining to do after she gave birth...

Okay, I know that all bodies are different, but... I am a bigger girl and I am only 14 weeks pregnant and you can tell that I am pregnant, above-and-beyond just being chubby...

...and I am only carrying one little one...

The only "medical" reason I can think of for gaining 30+ inches in just 1 spot, would be a 30 lb. tumor... I just cannot believe that no one just called her on her lies. I would have just marched her to the bathroom with a home pregnancy test.

Besides, what was she planning on doing with the babies after giving birth? Let's say that she thought that she was only carrying 1 baby... She would still have some explaining to do after she gave birth...

congrats :)

this may sound insensitive...please know that i mean no disrespect to the deceased. but, is it possible that the boyfriend was not the father of the triplets? i just cant think of a reason to lie about being pregnant :/

I always thought it was strange that Canada had to actually make it illegal not to seek some sort of medical care when in labour, but I am seeing more and more cases of people who, for whatever reason, do not.

This is a very sad case; four lives gone, and two little children left without a mother. Very sad, indeed.

this may sound insensitive...please know that i mean no disrespect to the deceased. but, is it possible that the boyfriend was not the father of the triplets? i just cant think of a reason to lie about being pregnant :/

She had two children already, and recently had been laid off from her job. Maybe she didn't want, or couldn't afford more children?

She had two children already, and recently had been laid off from her job. Maybe she didn't want, or couldn't afford more children?

That was my thought, too... But, what was she planning on doing to hide them after the birth? Perhaps snek them out of the house and leave them at one of the "safe havens", like a firestation or hospital?

I'm sorry, but I am always leary about the intentions of women who hide their pregnancies... It automatically makes me think that they have something nefarious planned...

Sad situation. She had to know she was pregnant. I carried twins and there is just no mistaking being pregnant. I don't care if you are big or not.
She bled to death I assume from the placenta coming before one of the babies which is very common in labor with multiples. It happened to us and it is quite scary and I barely made it. I do not even remember twin number 2 coming and was passed out shortly afterwards.

that is a good thought too...but it seems delusional to think it is possible to hide the pregnancy completely...do you think she was planning on having the baby at home...and then what would she do with it? maybe left it at the fire station or hospital? or something worse? i wonder if she was really full term? or she had really convinced herself that she was not pregnant? anyway i look at it, it wasnt going to have a happy ending? wouldnt having triplets without any prenatal care and vitamins have a devastating effect on her body?

it's very rare that any pregnancy that is hidden ends well. when its triplets (i wonder if she even knew it was triplets) there's almost zero chance if she has no prenatal care.
about 5 or 10 years ago, in my state, a teen couple hid the girls pregnency and when she delivered the baby they wrapped her up warm, put her in a basket, and put her on the porch of someone who they thought would 'make a good father'. then they stood in the bushes after knocking and made sure he took the baby it was stoopid, young and foolish, but it was still better then alternatives like these.

I find it very hard to believe she didn't know she was pregnant, at least when they started fighting around in there for room, but she might have not realized at first, especially if she was not regular in her cycles. However, she might have thought she had another month or so to go, not having had prenatal care, and been caught short by a very fast delivery, this being her third labour and being multiples.

I find it very hard to believe she didn't know she was pregnant, at least when they started fighting around in there for room, but she might have not realized at first, especially if she was not regular in her cycles. However, she might have thought she had another month or so to go, not having had prenatal care, and been caught short by a very fast delivery, this being her third labour and being multiples.

oh she most likely knew she was prengnat.
if she had no prenatal care she most likely didnt realize she was having TRIPLETS is the problem.

According to this article, her parents said that she hid her last pregnancy also. She blamed her weight gain this time on an ovarian cyst. Her mother found her daughter covered in blood but did not see the triplets. What a sad situation.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/22415166/detail.html

It was the mom and the mom's husband living with their daughter (now deceased) and the two grandkids.

This is a sad story. I doubt she knew that she had triplets if she hid the pregnancy. I can see how an unassisted birth could cause you to bleed to death with triplets. The thing that makes me the saddest is that the babies likely would have survived if they had been delivered in a hospital. As someone pointed out before, triplets lay in all sorts of weird positions. A c-section could have saved everyone. So sad.

Yp becasue in multiples someone is usually breech. I won't accuse her of knowing she had more that one in there but as someone who carried multiple you have to know. YOu just do, especially if you can compare it to a single pregnancy. I feel for the babies more so that her. She was more than likely dead first and they laid there suffering.

Yp becasue in multiples someone is usually breech. I won't accuse her of knowing she had more that one in there but as someone who carried multiple you have to know. YOu just do, especially if you can compare it to a single pregnancy. I feel for the babies more so that her. She was more than likely dead first and they laid there suffering.

it says they were stillborn so that is inaccurate.
instead, its more likely she was very much well aware that she had esseentially killed her babies and herself while she bled out.
i know that's awful to say, but it seems likely.

it says they were stillborn so that is inaccurate.
instead, its more likely she was very much well aware that she had esseentially killed her babies and herself while she bled out.
i know that's awful to say, but it seems likely.
Oh ok, I guess I missed that they were still born. IDK what to make if this at all.

Oh ok, I guess I missed that they were still born. IDK what to make if this at all.

me either.
going thru all these sick and sad stories on websleuths doesnt give me much faith in the human race.

what are the chances of having "natural" tripletts? you know, without reproductive "assistance"...clomid, IVF, etc?

i know this is W-A-Y out there, but... maybe she was being paid to be a surrogate. didn't one article say she had lost her job? maybe she had not told her family knowing they would disapprove. implanted with several embryos and three "took". okay, okay... it sounds even crazier when i typed it out!

anyhow, such a sad situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aliennbabyy